Nov 4 - Jay-Z: "It's like going to war with Bush"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 dipset kid0221 said:
if thats the case then why didnt he wait 6 months to respond to jim jones? yall n*ggas on here grown a.ss man taking up for another man like he giving yall money out his pocket for it. if he a bi*ch then he a bi*ch. same for cam and jimmy. if they got jumped at rucker and they some bi*ches for it then thats what they is. i aint about to make up reasons why a man i dont know aint a bi*ch.

yeah but i bet if i started talking sh*t about "the u'you would have a hissy fit

get the fu*k outta here

jay-z>>>>the u
 11-05-2006, 12:01 AM         #82
deez_got_it89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay z cd aint that good
 11-05-2006, 12:04 AM         #83
deez_got_it89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
the reason jay is on a whole different level than anyone else is because he knows the game, he knows how to address issues, he knows how to interview right, he knows how to do all of that...like he said cam is all entertainment, he is just on some reckless sh*t and he gonna lose some respect when its all said and done because Jay is provin that he just aint that serious
j aint that good :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #84
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
man... n*ggas is trippin.. when did jay become "not that good"...? and when did n*ggas start listening to jim jones..? nah, foreal JIM JONES though.. he the worst..
 11-05-2006, 12:29 AM         #85
scientific_born  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beaint2000 said:
You know im really starting to get tired of him. he's making George Bush comparisons his ego is getting out of control go on YOUTUBE and type in Damon Dash on their you will hear how JAY-Z stabbed his friend and business partner in the back. Im trying not to take sides on this one but how Dame describes how J turned on his friends and family, kind of makes me think of him as a ego maniac turncoat who doesn't honor family. and someone like that i cant fu*k with I wont buy the album I wont support him because he only looks out for himself and not the people who work hard to help him get to his status. The greatest? he wishes, go to Brooklyn, his home town and ask who's the greatest I promise you they will say Biggie or Tupac. Don't let that a**hole convince you people that he's the best and about how he was going to come at Pac even if he did, he would have been crushed. Because Pac didn't give a fu*k about how cool and how much of gangsta Jay-Z thought he was he would have got his a.ss rushed, no question. And it makes me wonder why people buy into his bullsh*t. How can you honor someone who doesn't have honor. I mean people who have dealt with him will tell you he is a a**hole who is difficult to get along with.
One of the Greats but not the Greatest
Big up to BIG and PAC rest in Peace PUN
P.S.
When you made all the money and fame your reputation is all you have left
Man fu*k Dame Dash.Dash is the same one who influenced jay-z to stop fu*king with jaz-o the monster Dash help create just came back to bite him in the a.ss.Everybody could see dash was to busy with trying to be a star.fu*k Pac too n*ggas act like this n*gga was some super thug in reality Suge Knight put the battery pac in Pac a.ss that ended up sending pac to his grave
 11 years ago '04        #86
Grape_Drink 
space
space
$871 | Props total: 12 12
hahaha this most of this thread is REAL fu*kIN TALK shout out to luda06, i dont mean to jump on the bandwagon but all yall n*ggas in here read the same sh*t i did honestly u just have to accept it that sh*t was REAL fu*kIN TALK! PERIOD. all that sh*t jay said made since,now i fu*ks wit dipset but i do have to admit they is puttin some bullsh*t through the airways....and i fu*ks wit jay too im not going to put it all together but luda06 couldent say that sh*t more clearer..its all there in black in white. n for yall n*ggas sayin he aint bringing hip hop back (or NY back for that matter) yall need to k!ll ya self...till this day i have never seen in my 2 years of being on this board ppl making a big fu*kin deal about a dipset SINGLE fu*kIN TRACK LEAKING never, that right there shows u n*ggas was thirsty for another jay track and all yall n*ggas talkin that sh*t bout how he sucks and he a.ss was one of the first to copp it....jay kno he got POWER why the fu*k would he waste his time or his breathe to diss dipset after reading this sh*t i feel like cam played hiself by even saying jay name....see what this n*gga did to game...n*gga shooting out fu*kin subliminals and the next day on tv explaining himself now if that aint fu*kin power then.....and if i was in jays shoes i would be big headed too and on that note just a quote for yall "I can really rap"!
 11-05-2006, 01:36 AM         #87
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay Z's new material is not that good, i thought he was gonna bring some crazy a.ss stuff something insane something out of this world.

like if someone came from another planet from the future and brought Jay this album and told him to name it Kingdome Come cause its that insane............but it aint

I do listen to dipsets old stuff though (like 2 year ago material) but i dont listen to them cause they are "good" rappers. i listen to them cause its entertaining, plus i love laughing at there preschool lyrics
 11-05-2006, 01:42 AM         #88
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some drama queens . . . yep .. . . you, you, you, you, you too mufuka you gets no pass, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, and you, nothing better than the bi*ches at the beauty shop talkin bout beyonces new hair style. . . f*g**t a.ss motherfu*kers . . . Im bumpin GZA Liquid swords not giving a flying fu*k about what J or Cam are doing .. . Try it . . . . I came in this thread cause im a hypocrit whos wrong so you really cant hate. . . fu*k you
 11-05-2006, 01:51 AM         #89
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whens that new GZA album dropping!!! i remember hearing some stuff months ago and just forgot about it for some reason
 11 years ago '05        #90
beaint2000 
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
how you gonna say fu*k PAC u a ignorant f*g**t:finger:
 11 years ago '05        #91
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
Man MOTHERfu*k JAY-z and Nas. IT SHOULDA BEEN Az AND NAS.
 11-05-2006, 06:08 AM         #92
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-05-2006, 07:11 AM         #93
screen_name  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know Jay is a real busy guy, but someone should have given him the old heads up and let him know Bush is at war and he is losing.
 11-05-2006, 08:28 AM         #94
offbeatrls  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is the best that did it
 11-05-2006, 01:31 PM         #95
ItZ Nova BITCH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Budweiser AD's, Monday Night Football Halftime Shows Showcasing Your Single > New York Giants Doin "Ballinnnnnnnn!" and People In The Hood Listenin to It

my opinion
 11 years ago '05        #96
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 jshinn05 said:
But you'll make up reason's why he is I mean if you dont like Jay then dont you entitled to yo opinion but why is he a bi*ch because he turned Camron's diss into some mo publicity for himself that sounds like a businessman not a bi*ch
i dont remember making reasons why jay was a bi*ch. i was just saying why defend a man you dont know.

mt fuji said:
yeah but i bet if i started talking sh*t about "the u'you would have a hissy fit

get the fu*k outta here

jay-z>>>>the u
and u must be retarded for even bringing up the u in a thread about hip-hop so i wont even say much to u.
 11-05-2006, 02:19 PM         #97
arthurmack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imma fan of neither
 11-05-2006, 02:21 PM         #98
screen_name  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItZ Nova bi*ch said:
Budweiser AD's, Monday Night Football Halftime Shows Showcasing Your Single > New York Giants Doin "Ballinnnnnnnn!" and People In The Hood Listenin to It

my opinion
Being independent, shooting/paying for your own video and getting 1/10 of the airplay yet still being 12 spots higher on the Billboard charts >
Being President of the biggest hip-hop label, having a national commercial and MNF debut the your million dollar overseas celeb filled video only to be beaten by some man who can't even shave properly, let alone rap.

my opinion

40 54 4 We Fly High, Jim Jones
Koch | DIGITAL | Diplomats

52 58 4 Show Me What You Got, Jay-Z
IDJMG | PROMO SINGLE | Roc-A-Fella/Def Jam
 11-05-2006, 02:28 PM         #99
lilnezzy03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What get out of here!!!
 11-05-2006, 02:45 PM         #100
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 screen_name said:
Being independent, shooting/paying for your own video and getting 1/10 of the airplay yet still being 12 spots higher on the Billboard charts >
Being President of the biggest hip-hop label, having a national commercial and MNF debut the your million dollar overseas celeb filled video only to be beaten by some man who can't even shave properly, let alone rap.

my opinion

40 54 4 We Fly High, Jim Jones
Koch | DIGITAL | Diplomats

52 58 4 Show Me What You Got, Jay-Z
IDJMG | PROMO SINGLE | Roc-A-Fella/Def Jam
ROFL. Well said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news