Nov 4 - Jay-Z: "It's like going to war with Bush"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
beaint2000 
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
Ohh boy he's going to turn into Gordon Gecko he's so mysterious and deep. Please!!!!!!!!!! fu*k him
Biggie still the man/ worthy n*ggas better kiss the ring on his hand/ unworthy n*ggas drink the p!ss out of his bed pan.-Styles P 2006
 11 years ago '05        #62
beaint2000 
space
space
space
go on YOUTUBE and see if they said that, type in Damon Dash and hear what what he says about the deal.
 11 years ago '05        #63
beaint2000 
space
space
space
oh yeah fu*k CAM too, but he keepin it real in some cases about Jay-Z
 11 years ago '05        #64
quikk 
space
space
$403 | Props total: 0 0
 polorsport2345 said:
yeah fam, Jay is probably gettin that good commercial appeal... but from what I see in my city... n*ggas is saying "baaaaallllliiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn" & are not singin "Show me what you got" sorry but n*ggas in da hood are not bumpin his sh*t right now... ive heard nearly everybody bumpin "we fly high" though... Jay-Z is not really takin anything away from Dipsets huge fanbase
the fact that this stupid baaaaaallin catch phrase is so big now proves just how lame hip-hop/rap is becoming... these rappers are dumbing down society to the lowest level. we were better off listening to master p sayin "ungggggggggggh" and jeezy sayin "thats right"... and jim jones aint ballin', especially when Jigga owns the team...

Jim Jones = Fake a.ss baller eatin cereal

Now watch the dipset militia of BX start hatin....
 11 years ago '04        #65
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,572 | Props total: 4138 4138
 DirtyHarry said:
jay is such a bi*ch. i cant believe this dude has fans

heh...word.
 11-04-2006, 05:00 PM         #66
maseface80  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When did a n*gga's appearence on the beach depict his character or lyrics.....i fux wit all entertainers who do they job well....

everyone questioned prince's appearence (butt out jeans, thongs and sh*t) but that n*gga stay wit pus*y around him, and his wife is like top 10 so...i say let n*ggas hate...

"If you ain't gone ride fly than you might as well hate"
 11 years ago '05        #67
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,764 | Props total: 1576 1576
jay-z a bum
 11 years ago '05        #68
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
Good read, Jay is tha man.
 11 years ago '05        #69
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,764 | Props total: 1576 1576
 quikk said:
the fact that this stupid baaaaaallin catch phrase is so big now proves just how lame hip-hop/rap is becoming... these rappers are dumbing down society to the lowest level. we were better off listening to master p sayin "ungggggggggggh" and jeezy sayin "thats right"... and jim jones aint ballin', especially when Jigga owns the team...

Jim Jones = Fake a.ss baller eatin cereal

Now watch the dipset militia of BX start hatin....
actually your the one hating and riding jay-z's manhood extra hard

and what does a adlib have to do with how hip-hop/rap is becoming??

11-04-2006, 05:58 PM         #70
Klatham  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see n*ggaz dont understand jay A grown man with grown dough. He talking grown man issh.

He k!lled the whole dip.. this n*gga Jay anit in his 20's no more.. he dont have street ish he gotta prove either. When you in ya 20's you got ish to prove.. when you in ya 30's and got long dough..you anit got nothing to prove anymore..nillaz k!ll me with white tees looking like muthsuckin NIGHT GOWNS...

: Classic Jay lines.... don't have to put up a front or act a certian way all the time. I can smile, and I can have fun. I'm not gonna wear Nike Airs on a 200- foot yacht and it's 400 degrees outside. "

I'm not walking around the city, muthafu*ka. I'm not walking around in the city in jeans and flip-flops. I'm not doing that either. But I;m not gonna be in St.-Tropez ... I had on the fu*kin' white linen with the Purple Label pinstripe pants. I'm gonna dress according to the weather. I'm not gonna wear a long T-shirt down to my knees and walk around the beach. I'm not doing that. And if that means that I'm not Hip-Hop, then I'm not Hip-Hop. fu*k it. I'm secure with who I am. I don't have nothing to prove. I'm a man first.""

JAY SHOULD BUY KOCH and DEM nillaz will be selling dope the rest of they Lives.. and I anit a Jay-Z FAN but REAL talk is REAL talk..!!
 11 years ago '05        #71
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
his songs from his new album is wack so far *random thought*
 11-04-2006, 08:30 PM         #72
cv837  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah i cant hate...Jay is fu*kin this n*ggas without even sayng anything...point bank people heard the diss from cam and thought "Are YOU seriously gettin at JAY?" haha I mean just like Jay said you have to be in someone's top ten list before you come at him...
 11 years ago '04        #73
thecrew 
space
space
space
$185 | Props total: 0 0
 Klatham said:
see n*ggaz dont understand jay A grown man with grown dough. He talking grown man issh.

He k!lled the whole dip.. this n*gga Jay anit in his 20's no more.. he dont have street ish he gotta prove either. When you in ya 20's you got ish to prove.. when you in ya 30's and got long dough..you anit got nothing to prove anymore..nillaz k!ll me with white tees looking like muthsuckin NIGHT GOWNS...

: Classic Jay lines.... don't have to put up a front or act a certian way all the time. I can smile, and I can have fun. I'm not gonna wear Nike Airs on a 200- foot yacht and it's 400 degrees outside. "

I'm not walking around the city, muthafu*ka. I'm not walking around in the city in jeans and flip-flops. I'm not doing that either. But I;m not gonna be in St.-Tropez ... I had on the fu*kin' white linen with the Purple Label pinstripe pants. I'm gonna dress according to the weather. I'm not gonna wear a long T-shirt down to my knees and walk around the beach. I'm not doing that. And if that means that I'm not Hip-Hop, then I'm not Hip-Hop. fu*k it. I'm secure with who I am. I don't have nothing to prove. I'm a man first.""

JAY SHOULD BUY KOCH and DEM nillaz will be selling dope the rest of they Lives.. and I anit a Jay-Z FAN but REAL talk is REAL talk..!!

i hope yo a.ss is white cuz if u black, u got a whole lotta sh*t to learn young homie.
 11-04-2006, 09:09 PM         #74
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah honestly...what he says in the Mag=The only thing Jay has said this year I agree with lol....
 11 years ago '04        #75
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Damn, always so much arguing in Jay-Z threads. I see both sides points though.. But as far as the TRUTH goes, Jay-Z ISNT wack and at the same time he isnt the greatest either, not even close to either. Hes pretty average. Some lyrics make you think, others are typical. I know he says he "dumbs down" his lyrics, but does he dumb down EVERYTHING hes doing? Cause NOTHING hes done really made anyone stop and say "WTF, THIS DUDE KNOWS"... Again, aint sayin hes stupid either, he is smart. But he aint what most people make him out to be on EITHER side... Again, he aint the wackest and aint the greatest..

Pz
 11 years ago '06        #76
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
the reason jay is on a whole different level than anyone else is because he knows the game, he knows how to address issues, he knows how to interview right, he knows how to do all of that...like he said cam is all entertainment, he is just on some reckless sh*t and he gonna lose some respect when its all said and done because Jay is provin that he just aint that serious
 11 years ago '06        #77
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
i fu*ks with jay, but yeah shout to dipset. I just think Jay on a whole another level of rappin for real.
 11-04-2006, 10:46 PM         #78
AndOneFlip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hov gonna shut the game down with Kingdom Come. watch
 11 years ago '06        #79
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 dipset kid0221 said:
if thats the case then why didnt he wait 6 months to respond to jim jones? yall n*ggas on here grown a.ss man taking up for another man like he giving yall money out his pocket for it. if he a bi*ch then he a bi*ch. same for cam and jimmy. if they got jumped at rucker and they some bi*ches for it then thats what they is. i aint about to make up reasons why a man i dont know aint a bi*ch.
But you'll make up reason's why he is I mean if you dont like Jay then dont you entitled to yo opinion but why is he a bi*ch because he turned Camron's diss into some mo publicity for himself that sounds like a businessman not a bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #80
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
jay is for real... props to Jay.

props for the article too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago