most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2006, 01:03 PM         #21
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dipset kid0221 said:
u funny but i aint got no reason to be mad. i listen to dipset but it aint like i roll with them or nothing. jay aint say nothing about me and im pretty sure he wont so why would i get mad at him. its just that people like u be hating on n*ggas like dipset, game, weezy, etc. and saying they cant rap when them n*ggas out there just trying to make money like everyone else and they gotta be doing something right because they got money.
Why are you concerned with the fans? I thought this was about the issue between Dipset and Jay-Z?
 11 years ago '04        #22
JiggZ 5 heat pts
space
space
$691 | Props total: 195 195
fu*k hova and jenny jones im waiting on nas to come back.
 11 years ago '04        #23
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 108 108
 Antman187 said:
Silence is Golden.... you young cats know nothing about that....
go tell Ja rule that
 11 years ago '05        #24
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
Why are you concerned with the fans? I thought this was about the issue between Dipset and Jay-Z?
that dude is not makin any sense at all
 11-04-2006, 01:49 PM         #25
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
In the November issue of XXL mag..........

I love those moments. You know, everything in life happens for a reason. I'm never afriad to say my true emotions, no matter how unpopular. I know who I am. I don't have to pretend. That, to me is the problem with Hip-Hop - people are pretending. I don't have to put up a front or act a certian way all the time. I can smile, and I can have fun. I'm not gonna wear Nike Airs on a 200- foot yacht and it's 400 degrees outside.

I'm not gonna do it. I don't care. I'm not walking around the city, muthafu*ka. I'm not walking around in the city in jeans and flip-flops. I'm not doing that either. But I;m not gonna be in St.-Tropez ... I had on the fu*kin' white linen with the Purple Label pinstripe pants. I'm gonna dress according to the weather. I'm not gonna wear a long T-shirt down to my knees and walk around the beach. I'm not doing that. And if that means that I'm not Hip-Hop, then I'm not Hip-Hop. fu*k it. I'm secure with who I am. I don't have nothing to prove. I'm a man first.
^^^^^^^^^^^True Story AKA REAL TALK

One
 11 years ago '05        #26
beaint2000 
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
You know im really starting to get tired of him. he's making George Bush comparisons his ego is getting out of control go on YOUTUBE and type in Damon Dash on their you will hear how JAY-Z stabbed his friend and business partner in the back. Im trying not to take sides on this one but how Dame describes how J turned on his friends and family, kind of makes me think of him as a ego maniac turncoat who doesn't honor family. and someone like that i cant fu*k with I wont buy the album I wont support him because he only looks out for himself and not the people who work hard to help him get to his status. The greatest? he wishes, go to Brooklyn, his home town and ask who's the greatest I promise you they will say Biggie or Tupac. Don't let that a**hole convince you people that he's the best and about how he was going to come at Pac even if he did, he would have been crushed. Because Pac didn't give a fu*k about how cool and how much of gangsta Jay-Z thought he was he would have got his a.ss rushed, no question. And it makes me wonder why people buy into his bullsh*t. How can you honor someone who doesn't have honor. I mean people who have dealt with him will tell you he is a a**hole who is difficult to get along with.
One of the Greats but not the Greatest
Big up to BIG and PAC rest in Peace PUN
P.S.
When you made all the money and fame your reputation is all you have left
 11 years ago '05        #27
beaint2000 
space
space
space
Ohh Yeah Gordon Gekko was a rat son of a bi*ch who preyd on the weak, he was a good business man but had no ethics or honor he was a snake who cheated people and that who JAY-Z character himself as being.
Listen to Corporate Take over.
 11-04-2006, 02:51 PM         #28
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on the real anyone who follows a rapper or their crew blindly is a homo whether it's jay z, dipset game whoever...these dudes make good music (cept jigga) but aprt from that they don't do nethin for u, they only care about your dollars...

jay z is wack as hell tho...dude is not cool full stop, that's why i could never like him. He was hot back in the day but he just so up his own arse now it's not funny and all his stans have made him that way by believing in his bullsh*t and wanking over him
 11 years ago '04        #29
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 83 83
whether yall like it or not Jay is dat n*gga. its crazy how n*ggas respect n*ggas with no money more then a n*gga with all da money. it aint like dis n*gga fake like Diddy. Jay is Hip-Hop cause he keeps it real he is himself all da time.
P.S. Nas and Jay-Z G.O.A.T.
 11-04-2006, 03:01 PM         #30
steveray77  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JAY-Z aint nothin but a bi*ch...If you're gonna retire, then fu*king retire!!!

He should quit the rap game and just become the spokes person for Joe Camel!

No one's harder than the Dip, certainly not Jay-z who's terrycloth/that mean he very soft
 11 years ago '04        #31
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
^^^^^ i bet u was da only n*gga mad when Jordan came back with da 45.
 11-04-2006, 03:04 PM         #32
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beaint2000 said:
Ohh Yeah Gordon Gekko was a rat son of a bi*ch who preyd on the weak, he was a good business man but had no ethics or honor he was a snake who cheated people and that who JAY-Z character himself as being.
Listen to Corporate Take over.
You're not thinking correctly about what exactly jay is saying.

He says with success there's more hate......the more people hate him, the more and more he's going to turn into Gordon Gekko. It's not like he's they type of character. You're just viewing a n*gga with sunglasses on. Making a n*gga look darker than what he actually is.

Take this post in consideration for the one you made before this one.
 11 years ago '05        #33
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Datni99ajeff said:
its crazy how n*ggas respect n*ggas with no money more then a n*gga with all da money.
what the hell his money got to do with me?
 11 years ago '04        #34
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Real talk by Jay

A lot of these rappers need to stop fu*kin pretending and putting up a facade...that's why I can't listen to 80% of sh*t out...it's all bullsh*t fronts
 11 years ago '05        #35
beaint2000 
space
space
space
See you got it twisted you think money makes a man
Its hot J has all of that,but was it worth sh*ting on friends to get all of that, do you respect people like that.
or answer me this would you sh*t on your friends to get what he has.
P.S. im not hatin I just think he's a dirty motha fu*ka.
 11 years ago '04        #36
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
what the hell his money got to do with me?
im talkin bout how yall n*ggas got more respect 4 Cam then Jay. All deez Dipset fans should actually thank Jay for startin da Roc if they didnt we wouldnt be talkin bout no fu*kin Dipset.
 11-04-2006, 03:09 PM         #37
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tired of jay-z news every fukin day..
can he jus release the album alrdy so we dunt have to read anymore of his bs concerns
 11 years ago '04        #38
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
 beaint2000 said:
See you got it twisted you think money makes a man
Its hot J has all of that,but was it worth sh*ting on friends to get all of that, do you respect people like that.
or answer me this would you sh*t on your friends to get what he has.
P.S. im not hatin I just think he's a dirty motha fu*ka.
People change my n*gga. If a n*gga start bullsh*ttin and being reckless about what he does then sh*t i gotta let dat n*gga go. Dame knows dat he was fu*kin up.
 11-04-2006, 03:12 PM         #39
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
on the real anyone who follows a rapper or their crew blindly is a homo whether it's jay z, dipset game whoever...these dudes make good music (cept jigga) but aprt from that they don't do nethin for u, they only care about your dollars...

jay z is wack as hell tho...dude is not cool full stop, that's why i could never like him. He was hot back in the day but he just so up his own arse now it's not funny and all his stans have made him that way by believing in his bullsh*t and wanking over him
So let me get this right. Dipset makes better music than Jay-Z? Everyone has their own opinion, but when you say something that makes somebody question your credibility like that, they're not going to take you seriously.

Does Dipset have any albums considered classic? No.
Is Dipset in anyone's top ten? No.
Has Dipset won any major awards? No.

Jay-Z obviously has.

But you need to stop lying to yourself. I mean, Jay-Z is still the same n*gga that's been boasting and bragging SINCE REASONABLE DOUBT. So either you're just saying a bunch of random sh*t, or you're really just that stupid.
 11 years ago '05        #40
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Datni99ajeff said:
im talkin bout how yall n*ggas got more respect 4 Cam then Jay. All deez Dipset fans should actually thank Jay for startin da Roc if they didnt we wouldnt be talkin bout no fu*kin Dipset.
i dont know about the other "dipset fans" but i never said i had respect for either one. i just rather listen to cam'ron rap and talking bout some crazy stuff than listen to jay rap about his money.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy