Nov 3 - Bobby Brown Gets SuperHead Pregnant!!!

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #121
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
EEEEWWWWW... That n*gga going to have some hoe kids.

All I got to say is.... n*gga why? Bobby done fu*ked his money up, got jealous of New Edition because of Ralph Tresvant getting more solo performances than him, and re-united with New Edition & while he was drunk plus cracked out. Now this n*gga wanna fall in love with a hoe that been with everybody including the whole murder Inc. & brags about taking Ray J's virginity... Congratulations Bobby! You showed us the real way for a certain n*gga not to fall in love with a hoe, and church girls too which I'll throw that part in.
 02-24-2007, 01:44 AM         #122
Bklynace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bobby should had f@#king got deeper into drugs you know go for an over dose or something. just stupid period is what he is.
 02-24-2007, 01:52 AM         #123
YDTHETRUTH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sssssssssssssssssstds here u come
 11 years ago '06        #124
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 BlaznHizzle said:
Bobby Brown has reportedly gone ahead and done the deed. The king of all R&B has impregnated "Superhead" Karrine Steffans, according to reports. Yes, that is correct. The train has officially wrecked and then a plane cracked into the rubbish producing this situation. Bobby supposedly had a vasectomy - or told Superhead he did - and wasn't able to have more kids. He's got four and has had multiple problems with support. Now, I heard Superhead was heated about the prospect of having another child, especially since she thought he couldn't produce. Now, here is the catch, these two are reportedly going to pitch a reality show about their life together. Maybe BET or VH1 will buy into it.

^^ THAT n*gga PLANNED DAT ON PURPOSE!
 11 years ago '04        #125
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 DJKromeX said:
hell naw, you can't turn a hoe into a house wife

shes a rich ho with a bestseller and a house in beverly hills.....can u top that?
 02-24-2007, 09:44 AM         #126
Snyder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mex said:
wtffff... how the fu*k u gon impregnate super-head.. i guess she put that sh*t on that n*gga or somethin.. damn bobby, y u gotta wife that hoe.. she fu*ked every n*gga in da game!

--btw saw some n*ggas on BEEF (bet series) talkin bout superhead and how dem n*ggas fu*ked her! - bobby you fu*kin up fam.. that crack gettin to strong for u b.
 02-24-2007, 09:47 AM         #127
Snyder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LakerFan said:
hmmm, a crackhead and a wh0ore....perfect combo for VH1. they should get a house next to Flava Flav and move Anna Nicole into the one on the other side and just make a show called "The Block"
 11 years ago '06        #128
dperkins64 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
that sh*t is funny as hell
 02-24-2007, 09:58 AM         #129
Cornbread300sex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it must suck to have a Momma who's famous 4 suckin d*ck and a daddy who's famous for shootin needles
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy