Nov 3 - Nas Fires Back At Dipset, Jay-Z fu*k's Up Freestyle, Chingy Bags Tyra Banks,

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
 2totimes said:
Jay-z cant freestyle, when he tries its wack and when its tight..its something from a song that he has already pressed that you have heard when u lisn to his cds, im not hating..its the truth. but written, he is no joke. on that flex, he wasnt freestyling it is from his new album

that is not a default avatar is it...cuz i did not put that pic in my avatar.
 11 years ago '05        #62
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
That free was pretty bad....he kept choking and forgetting his rhyme..his flow is nice but he was sayin nothing...
 11 years ago '04        #63
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
that sounds like some hate, because that freestlye was hot
 11-03-2006, 07:51 PM         #64
hardest_out88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah theres just to many jay-z d*ckriders

hop off
 11-03-2006, 07:54 PM         #65
Ucan Getitslow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well well well another feud or just more media hype ?!?!?!?!?!? :banghead:
 11-03-2006, 08:25 PM         #66
Seventh Sign 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d-block said:
wtf, jay didn't choke sh*t..
that 'freestyle' k!lled everything out there, wtf...
??
i dunno what the hell you heard cause that sh*t was garbage. only thing it k!lled was my eardrums.
 11-04-2006, 12:05 AM         #67
supapat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know jim jones and got no buisness with j in his mouth.....We need a board to approve some of these moves 'cause these guys is just doing anything." thats real sh*t......lol
 11 years ago '04        #68
tg123 
space
space
space
$128 | Props total: 0 0
For those that want to hear the interview with Jay-Z

11 years ago '04        #69
LSDplayboy 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 13 13
 bigvandal said:
That free was pretty bad....he kept choking and forgetting his rhyme..his flow is nice but he was sayin nothing...
NO...
 11-04-2006, 12:00 PM         #70
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i havent heard the freestyle but I would expect you little kids to not understand what a "freestyle" is. It is usually off the top and made up on the spot. Not some prewritten sh*t that you try to ride on a beat. Jay isn't a freestyler so maybe the reason he messed up is because he tried to spit some pre sh*t on a track that didnt fit. Just gotta wait and see if it appears on the album.
 11 years ago '05        #71
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
damn...Jay's dicc must be bent with all these diccryders..
 11-04-2006, 02:33 PM         #72
Its.Whatever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im pretty sure the sh*t jay spit on hot97 will be on the PResidential Invasion mixtape with Green Lantern... Some of the rhymes can already be heard on the track "Corporate Takeover"... just watch
 11-04-2006, 03:43 PM         #73
talon9333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
agree props man
 11-04-2006, 03:54 PM         #74
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chingy is a homo and should die
 11-04-2006, 03:58 PM         #75
MaesTwceThnThou 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how many times did he mess up on there? he didn't k!ll nothing
he one of them dudes that spends too much of his energy on sounding
like a genius that he doesn't say anything, and he messed himself up, throws his self off beat, probably forgets what he's talking about

people sayin he's rusty like he really retired, he was on Rick Ross remix, Jeezy remix, Beyonce's album, ... he ain't rusty
 11 years ago '04        #76
dathrill2002 
space
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
Jigga did his thing...nobody can touch him right now...stop hating
 11 years ago '04        #77
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
you need to listen to that freestyle again buddy.. no mistakes .... YOU A BUMM!!!!!..lol
 11-04-2006, 07:21 PM         #78
truthofhiphop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shabz said:
In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about Nas finally releasing new music, Jay-Z choking on Hot 97, Chingy bagging Tyra Banks and DJ Kay Slay obsessing over MySpace.

1. Nas finally drops his single. It was worth the wait. God's Son dropped the title track from his long anticipated Hip-Hop Is Dead...The N, earlier this week. "The N," which appears to be the B side to the single, also leaked. Let's start with the B side, on which the Queens lyricist subliminally responds to Dipset and then keeps it moving. "Streetsweepers in that coup all black/bi*ches want my chipped tooth back/Stillmac/so my kufi never get smacked," he offers in the first verse. He later warns, "I k!ll ya'll for spitting songs that involve me, n*gga/original verbal a.ssassin, had to carve me a n*gga." Meanwhile, Nas breaks down the science behind the name of his album on the title track. On the hook, N-A-S shares that if Hip-Hop is dead he'll "put an extended clip inside of my AK/Go to every station, murder the DJ." Well, there's a few talent-less, fat payola-ass DJs that deserve a clip or two. Word to Elliot Spitzer!

2. Jay chokes on Hot 97. Jay Hova Witness was up at Hot 97 chatting with Angie Martinez earlier this week. At one point, Angie mentioned Jay's guest verse on Beyonce's "Upgrade U," which Jay took as a cue to start feeling himself. His c*cky a.ss said, "I'm feeling my flow on this one. Let's talk about my flow for ten minutes." Word, Hov? How about 20 minutes? It sucks. Freestyling over the instrumental to Kanye West's "Grammy Family" during Funk Master Flex's show, Jiggaman begins with corny lines like, "I'm so independent I might buy Koch." Jay then hops on a myriad of retarded Alzheimer flows - way behind the beat. Plus Hovie kept forgetting his rhymes, trying to mask the mistakes as adlibs. To keep it funky, Jay's flow becomes steady further into the verse at which point he becomes dropping a couple of jewels about fame among other topics. But since Hov helped establish the "it's not what you say, but how you say it" standard, why not judge him by those criteria.

During the Angie interview, Hov also briefly referenced Jim Jones. Funny that Hov barely acknowledged Cam'Ron's disses, but seemed quite bothered with Jones' darts. Not that he's feeling the pressure, but Hov just doesn't see how Jones got the nerve to even step. "Like who is Jim Jones to be saying something about me? He doesn't have a... if we lookin' at it as far as career accomplishments. Or we looking at is as far as a lyrical skill," Jay vented. "Like who is... that's like the 9th guy off the bench just shouting "You a bum" to the superstar on court putting up 50 every night. This is the ninth guy like "You a bum. You suck!" We need a board to approve some of these moves 'cause these guys is just doing anything."

3. Ching-a-ling scoops Tyra Banks. Damn! From Chris Webber to Tyler Perry to Chingy? "America's Next Top Model" must be going down in ratings tremendously. On the flipside, Banks revealed her true self by appearing on several episodes of "The Tyra Banks Show" sans make-up. Eeeeeewww! Chingy is better off dating Keyshia Knight Pullam or that cute, phat a.ss chick from his last video. Whatever the title is. You know, the same one that was in the Rhymefest "Brand New" video. Anyway, word is Tyra and Chingy may be Hollywood's new "miss" couple. Word is sparks first flew when the St. Louis native appeared on the former super model's daytime talk show, recently. Chi-Ching reportedly made two appearances on the show for its November sweeps episodes. The lyrically-challenged rapper also appeared on an episode last year and was apparently stunned to witness Banks' corny toes after revealing that he had a fetish for nice feet. "On the first episode, Tyra tried to kiss Chingy, and he seemed to be taken aback by her forwardness," an audience member told Star Magazine. "But the next day, Tyra teased Chingy, saying, 'I have a fresh pedi!," the audience member continued. "Chingy immediately rubbed and kissed Tyra's bare feet and then said, 'I know I was a little taken back the other day, but now I'm ready for a real kiss!' and the two locked lips! You could see the sparks fly!" Wamp Wamp!

Banks also went undercover as a male member of Chingy's entourage. Not much details have been revealed on the show. But the man version of Tyra looked like Apl Da Ap from the Black Eyed Peas.

4. DJ Kay Slay is a Myspace Maniac!!! Myspace maniac? Really? Kay Slay knows how to use a computer? What a difference seven months make. Back in March, Slay and Papoose made it clear they had problems with Myspace imposters. Apparently, several fraudulent Pap pages had been created and the Streetsweepers blamed Tom. Now, after bringing drama the royal way and slapping your favorite DJ, Kay Slay is wrecking havoc as the Myspace Maniac. The Uptown, NY DJ also recently released a mixtape of the same name.

5. New York and Pumkin literally kiss and make up. This should read kiss in make-up, with New York's powdered face. Anyways, New York, who's been calling everybody a punk and swearing she's intimidated "Flavor Of Love" contestants for two seasons, apparently doesn't have balls. No pun intended (She probably does). In any event, New York was recently caught kissing Pumkin, literally. She planted one right on her lips. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! How you gon' kiss some chick that spat on you a year before, or at any point for that matter? So when given the opportunity to "lay the smack down" on Pumkin, NY chose to peck her instead. Interesting!

i' m so independent, i might buy koch is a thoro line.
 11-04-2006, 08:48 PM         #79
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at callin chingy the lyrically challenged emcee
 11 years ago '04        #80
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,535 | Props total: 5410 5410
ok then
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy