Nov 3 - Nas Fires Back At Dipset, Jay-Z fu*k's Up Freestyle, Chingy Bags Tyra Banks,

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2006, 03:26 PM         #41
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas comeback i cant wait
jay-z freestyle was on point so he mess up i have heard plenty freesytle were folks mess up and come back on beat plus the lyorsss chourssss offficess lol
jenny jones and stan-ron need to pay homage
go ahead chingy bag u a model ya ryhmes is weak but i see ya game anit
when pap gonna drop and kay slay why he always angry lol
new york and pumpkin both broads i would be pimpin

Last edited by bdboy04; 11-03-2006 at 03:27 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #42
Skeweegi_J 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
props on the post...cosign to the board...who is jim jones really? i mean he only got 1 single...and for real chingy needs to be gettin at some of the bi*ches out that dem jeans vid...tyra fell off...i mean I'D smash, but im not a rich a.ss rapper who could do better
 11 years ago '05        #43
iseepassem718 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 0 0
 Lesane said:
oh c'mon. you could tell he messed up a bit then tried to play it off. then he busted out the coporate takeover freestyle again.
n*ggas is so stupid. u could tell hov was giving yall different verses, possibly from presidental invasion, or kingdom come. HE STOPS WHEN HE WANTS THEN KEEPS GOING ON TO ANOTHER VERSE!!!!! You cats is stupid. U can't mess up something that is prewritten
 11 years ago '04        #44
jhovaholla2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$766 | Props total: 62 62
goo post. Hove is still that dude. MJ didn't make every game winning shot right? Point is even the best ave slip-ups. the sh*t was still hot though.
 11-03-2006, 03:37 PM         #45
AndOneFlip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hova k!llin sh*t kingdom come almost here.
 11-03-2006, 03:43 PM         #46
lilboyva3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought I was the only one that heard him messing up and cleaning it up like a pro.
 11-03-2006, 03:55 PM         #47
ronb1412004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha ha ha fu*king idiot sayin hov forgot the lines to a freestyle wats wrong with these ppl
 11-03-2006, 04:00 PM         #48
Jessp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that jay-z verse was wack as hell, but at least he didnt pretend to freestyle some new sh*t and really its some verse off of mixtape like he usually does
 11 years ago '04        #49
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,669 | Props total: 13065 13065
ponders what Chingy can do with Tyra, she like 2 feet taller than his gay a.ss
 11 years ago '05        #50
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
Everyone needs to hop the fu*k off gay-z's nutz. This guy is straight trash, always has been, always will be.
 11 years ago '04        #51
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
JAY-Z DA FREESTYLE KING
Those That Disagree IDIOTS
 11-03-2006, 04:32 PM         #52
tlevius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is back for sure...

did anybody hear his verse on the game's "why you hate on the game?" (which i think is a classic track?)

"i hear y'all talk about labor pains, show me the baby"

"pro-black, i don't pick cotton out ASPIRIN BOTTLES..."

damn!
 11 years ago '06        #53
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
2. Jay chokes on Hot 97. Jay Hova Witness was up at Hot 97 chatting with Angie Martinez earlier this week. At one point, Angie mentioned Jay's guest verse on Beyonce's "Upgrade U," which Jay took as a cue to start feeling himself. His c*cky a.ss said, "I'm feeling my flow on this one. Let's talk about my flow for ten minutes." Word, Hov? How about 20 minutes? It sucks. Freestyling over the instrumental to Kanye West's "Grammy Family" during Funk Master Flex's show, Jiggaman begins with corny lines like, "I'm so independent I might buy Koch." Jay then hops on a myriad of retarded Alzheimer flows - way behind the beat. Plus Hovie kept forgetting his rhymes, trying to mask the mistakes as adlibs. To keep it funky, Jay's flow becomes steady further into the verse at which point he becomes dropping a couple of jewels about fame among other topics. But since Hov helped establish the "it's not what you say, but how you say it" standard, why not judge him by those criteria.

During the Angie interview, Hov also briefly referenced Jim Jones. Funny that Hov barely acknowledged Cam'Ron's disses, but seemed quite bothered with Jones' darts. Not that he's feeling the pressure, but Hov just doesn't see how Jones got the nerve to even step. "Like who is Jim Jones to be saying something about me? He doesn't have a... if we lookin' at it as far as career accomplishments. Or we looking at is as far as a lyrical skill," Jay vented. "Like who is... that's like the 9th guy off the bench just shouting "You a bum" to the superstar on court putting up 50 every night. This is the ninth guy like "You a bum. You suck!" We need a board to approve some of these moves 'cause these guys is just doing anything."
I'd have to disagree.. Hov is outspitting a lot of ppl and he has a reason to feel his flow.. Every rapper feels their flow in a way. But that interview was crazy tho!
 11 years ago '04        #54
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
im tired of ppl saying jay is rusty. no he isn't cause he didn't retire. black album dropped in 2003 right? and ever since then he's been guesting on EVERYBODY'S stuff. shoot...even took a whole track on memphis bleek's album and stealing radio play from memph's real single.
 11-03-2006, 05:52 PM         #55
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones and especially Cam'Ron suck a.ss. Jay-Z > Dipset any day of the week. Nas > Dipset, too.
 11-03-2006, 06:30 PM         #56
pierre2525 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
Wezzy the man
who da fu*k is wezzy
 11-03-2006, 06:45 PM         #57
dj75215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hov Suck
 11-03-2006, 06:58 PM         #58
talon9333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #59
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
jay k!lled that sh*t. n*gga really freestyle didnt spit the intro on his cd like all the other n*ggas do when they get on freestyle
 11 years ago '04        #60
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
Jay-z cant freestyle, when he tries its wack and when its tight..its something from a song that he has already pressed that you have heard when u lisn to his cds, im not hating..its the truth. but written, he is no joke. on that flex, he wasnt freestyling it is from his new album
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago