Nov 3 - Nas Fires Back At Dipset, Jay-Z fu*k's Up Freestyle, Chingy Bags Tyra Banks,

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
cw10304 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 0 0
jay had me laughin at that jim jones sh*t 9th guy on the bench

" YOU A BUM"
 11 years ago '04        #22
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
nas is that dude, i'm glad he finally addressed jimmy

jay did his thing on that freestyle, but he did start off terrible. it took him a while to really gain momentum, and if you don't agree then you're just in denial.

tryra is the new j-lo in terms of bouncing around from guy to guy making herself look easy to get. and LOL @ them calling chingy "the lyrically challenged rapper". hahaha!!

i'm glad to see kay slay catching up with the 21st century by embracing the computer generation.

new york should be smacked for kissing a girl that spat in your face two seasons ago. this makes us see how fake some of these reality tv shows really are.
 11 years ago '04        #23
Kanaki 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 5 5
garbage beat, garbage freestyle
 11 years ago '05        #24
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Yea Hov surely didnt choke in that freestyle.
 11-03-2006, 11:29 AM         #25
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kinda funny.
chingy: the lyrically challenged rapper.
 11 years ago '04        #26
talkofny2k4 102 heat pts102
space
space
$6,615 | Props total: 7323 7323
n*gga is hatin' on jay........Nas is that Fire can't wait for his sh*t....trya banks just fell off wit that chingy sh*t....
 11 years ago '06        #27
goranimalgang 
space
space
$295 | Props total: 0 0
Thats crazy the bars jay spit was still hot...he a littlt rusty he gets a pass though
 11 years ago '05        #28
tonydeals 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 Kanaki said:
garbage beat, garbage freestyle

:finger: Hi haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...the more successful, the more stressful, the more and more I transform to Gordon Gecko...."

-Hov
 11-03-2006, 01:33 PM         #29
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the d*ckriding train has docked at the station...watch them hop on

jay z is not the saviour, realise this...accept this and move on
 11 years ago '06        #30
justntyson 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 4 4
i think they are both burnt outh nas disses the set then shots out spitzer who half way a cop i need props other wise u work for 5. 0.
 11 years ago '04        #31
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 d-block said:
wtf, jay didn't choke sh*t..
that 'freestyle' k!lled everything out there, wtf...
??
bunch of Jay-Z d*ckriders!!! that n*gga choked, so what admit it!!!
 11 years ago '05        #32
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
at some of you idiots. There was some amazing lines on that freestyle, and props to Jay for actually freestyling. About 99% of these rappers have pre writen sh*t when they're claiming to freestyle.
 11-03-2006, 01:58 PM         #33
dyme_5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe hov messed up on his freestyle!
 shabz said:
In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about Nas finally releasing new music, Jay-Z choking on Hot 97, Chingy bagging Tyra Banks and DJ Kay Slay obsessing over MySpace.

1. Nas finally drops his single. It was worth the wait. God's Son dropped the title track from his long anticipated Hip-Hop Is Dead...The N, earlier this week. "The N," which appears to be the B side to the single, also leaked. Let's start with the B side, on which the Queens lyricist subliminally responds to Dipset and then keeps it moving. "Streetsweepers in that coup all black/bi*ches want my chipped tooth back/Stillmac/so my kufi never get smacked," he offers in the first verse. He later warns, "I k!ll ya'll for spitting songs that involve me, n*gga/original verbal a.ssassin, had to carve me a n*gga." Meanwhile, Nas breaks down the science behind the name of his album on the title track. On the hook, N-A-S shares that if Hip-Hop is dead he'll "put an extended clip inside of my AK/Go to every station, murder the DJ." Well, there's a few talent-less, fat payola-ass DJs that deserve a clip or two. Word to Elliot Spitzer!

2. Jay chokes on Hot 97. Jay Hova Witness was up at Hot 97 chatting with Angie Martinez earlier this week. At one point, Angie mentioned Jay's guest verse on Beyonce's "Upgrade U," which Jay took as a cue to start feeling himself. His c*cky a.ss said, "I'm feeling my flow on this one. Let's talk about my flow for ten minutes." Word, Hov? How about 20 minutes? It sucks. Freestyling over the instrumental to Kanye West's "Grammy Family" during Funk Master Flex's show, Jiggaman begins with corny lines like, "I'm so independent I might buy Koch." Jay then hops on a myriad of retarded Alzheimer flows - way behind the beat. Plus Hovie kept forgetting his rhymes, trying to mask the mistakes as adlibs. To keep it funky, Jay's flow becomes steady further into the verse at which point he becomes dropping a couple of jewels about fame among other topics. But since Hov helped establish the "it's not what you say, but how you say it" standard, why not judge him by those criteria.

During the Angie interview, Hov also briefly referenced Jim Jones. Funny that Hov barely acknowledged Cam'Ron's disses, but seemed quite bothered with Jones' darts. Not that he's feeling the pressure, but Hov just doesn't see how Jones got the nerve to even step. "Like who is Jim Jones to be saying something about me? He doesn't have a... if we lookin' at it as far as career accomplishments. Or we looking at is as far as a lyrical skill," Jay vented. "Like who is... that's like the 9th guy off the bench just shouting "You a bum" to the superstar on court putting up 50 every night. This is the ninth guy like "You a bum. You suck!" We need a board to approve some of these moves 'cause these guys is just doing anything."

3. Ching-a-ling scoops Tyra Banks. Damn! From Chris Webber to Tyler Perry to Chingy? "America's Next Top Model" must be going down in ratings tremendously. On the flipside, Banks revealed her true self by appearing on several episodes of "The Tyra Banks Show" sans make-up. Eeeeeewww! Chingy is better off dating Keyshia Knight Pullam or that cute, phat a.ss chick from his last video. Whatever the title is. You know, the same one that was in the Rhymefest "Brand New" video. Anyway, word is Tyra and Chingy may be Hollywood's new "miss" couple. Word is sparks first flew when the St. Louis native appeared on the former super model's daytime talk show, recently. Chi-Ching reportedly made two appearances on the show for its November sweeps episodes. The lyrically-challenged rapper also appeared on an episode last year and was apparently stunned to witness Banks' corny toes after revealing that he had a fetish for nice feet. "On the first episode, Tyra tried to kiss Chingy, and he seemed to be taken aback by her forwardness," an audience member told Star Magazine. "But the next day, Tyra teased Chingy, saying, 'I have a fresh pedi!," the audience member continued. "Chingy immediately rubbed and kissed Tyra's bare feet and then said, 'I know I was a little taken back the other day, but now I'm ready for a real kiss!' and the two locked lips! You could see the sparks fly!" Wamp Wamp!

Banks also went undercover as a male member of Chingy's entourage. Not much details have been revealed on the show. But the man version of Tyra looked like Apl Da Ap from the Black Eyed Peas.

4. DJ Kay Slay is a Myspace Maniac!!! Myspace maniac? Really? Kay Slay knows how to use a computer? What a difference seven months make. Back in March, Slay and Papoose made it clear they had problems with Myspace imposters. Apparently, several fraudulent Pap pages had been created and the Streetsweepers blamed Tom. Now, after bringing drama the royal way and slapping your favorite DJ, Kay Slay is wrecking havoc as the Myspace Maniac. The Uptown, NY DJ also recently released a mixtape of the same name.

5. New York and Pumkin literally kiss and make up. This should read kiss in make-up, with New York's powdered face. Anyways, New York, who's been calling everybody a punk and swearing she's intimidated "Flavor Of Love" contestants for two seasons, apparently doesn't have balls. No pun intended (She probably does). In any event, New York was recently caught kissing Pumkin, literally. She planted one right on her lips. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! How you gon' kiss some chick that spat on you a year before, or at any point for that matter? So when given the opportunity to "lay the smack down" on Pumkin, NY chose to peck her instead. Interesting!

11 years ago '04        #34
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
that nas line is garbaGE , atleast they actually say the ni55a name and jim set it on him... Point blank
 11 years ago '04        #35
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 135 135
yo i had to listen to the freestyle myself the freestyle is truth ^^^^^
 11 years ago '04        #36
Kanaki 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 5 5
nas can eat a c*ck sausage!!.. jay-z can share one wit em!
 11-03-2006, 03:08 PM         #37
DJ TiTo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:
jay sucked on that free. he mumbled he fu*ked up.. i cant believe all the d*ckriders
when u freestyle from the top, u allowed to fumble. show me someone who can freestyle like him on hot 97 and not talk about bullsh*t a.ss hoes, guns, and drugs every other line. oh and rims and money.
 11 years ago '06        #38
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
come on lets be honest 99.9% of "freestyles" arent freestyles at all. they are just some sh*t that the artist already wrote and they kick it for you. Busta Rhymes and KRS-1 are like the only guys I hear freestyle that you can actually tell they are freestyling. If you kick a real freestyle you are bound to "mess up" after a bit. that's what happens when you make sh*t up as you go along. If you want to hear real freestylin pick up Tony Touch 50 MCs Vol 1 2 or 3 and even most of those aren't "freestyles" but they all kick a.ss.
 11-03-2006, 03:19 PM         #39
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yet....we were made perfect?
 11-03-2006, 03:25 PM         #40
StreetExclusive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k THE HATERS WRITING THIS sh*t!
Hov 4 life.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy