Nov 3 - Nas Fires Back At Dipset, Jay-Z fu*k's Up Freestyle, Chingy Bags Tyra Banks,

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
8011 pageviews
85 comments

shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 11 11
Nov 3 - Nas Fires Back At Dipset, Jay-Z fu*k's Up Freestyle, Chingy Bags Tyra Banks,

In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about Nas finally releasing new music, Jay-Z choking on Hot 97, Chingy bagging Tyra Banks and DJ Kay Slay obsessing over MySpace.

1. Nas finally drops his single. It was worth the wait. God's Son dropped the title track from his long anticipated Hip-Hop Is Dead...The N, earlier this week. "The N," which appears to be the B side to the single, also leaked. Let's start with the B side, on which the Queens lyricist subliminally responds to Dipset and then keeps it moving. "Streetsweepers in that coup all black/bi*ches want my chipped tooth back/Stillmac/so my kufi never get smacked," he offers in the first verse. He later warns, "I k!ll ya'll for spitting songs that involve me, n*gga/original verbal a.ssassin, had to carve me a n*gga." Meanwhile, Nas breaks down the science behind the name of his album on the title track. On the hook, N-A-S shares that if Hip-Hop is dead he'll "put an extended clip inside of my AK/Go to every station, murder the DJ." Well, there's a few talent-less, fat payola-ass DJs that deserve a clip or two. Word to Elliot Spitzer!

2. Jay chokes on Hot 97. Jay Hova Witness was up at Hot 97 chatting with Angie Martinez earlier this week. At one point, Angie mentioned Jay's guest verse on Beyonce's "Upgrade U," which Jay took as a cue to start feeling himself. His c*cky a.ss said, "I'm feeling my flow on this one. Let's talk about my flow for ten minutes." Word, Hov? How about 20 minutes? It sucks. Freestyling over the instrumental to Kanye West's "Grammy Family" during Funk Master Flex's show, Jiggaman begins with corny lines like, "I'm so independent I might buy Koch." Jay then hops on a myriad of retarded Alzheimer flows - way behind the beat. Plus Hovie kept forgetting his rhymes, trying to mask the mistakes as adlibs. To keep it funky, Jay's flow becomes steady further into the verse at which point he becomes dropping a couple of jewels about fame among other topics. But since Hov helped establish the "it's not what you say, but how you say it" standard, why not judge him by those criteria.

During the Angie interview, Hov also briefly referenced Jim Jones. Funny that Hov barely acknowledged Cam'Ron's disses, but seemed quite bothered with Jones' darts. Not that he's feeling the pressure, but Hov just doesn't see how Jones got the nerve to even step. "Like who is Jim Jones to be saying something about me? He doesn't have a... if we lookin' at it as far as career accomplishments. Or we looking at is as far as a lyrical skill," Jay vented. "Like who is... that's like the 9th guy off the bench just shouting "You a bum" to the superstar on court putting up 50 every night. This is the ninth guy like "You a bum. You suck!" We need a board to approve some of these moves 'cause these guys is just doing anything."

3. Ching-a-ling scoops Tyra Banks. Damn! From Chris Webber to Tyler Perry to Chingy? "America's Next Top Model" must be going down in ratings tremendously. On the flipside, Banks revealed her true self by appearing on several episodes of "The Tyra Banks Show" sans make-up. Eeeeeewww! Chingy is better off dating Keyshia Knight Pullam or that cute, phat a.ss chick from his last video. Whatever the title is. You know, the same one that was in the Rhymefest "Brand New" video. Anyway, word is Tyra and Chingy may be Hollywood's new "miss" couple. Word is sparks first flew when the St. Louis native appeared on the former super model's daytime talk show, recently. Chi-Ching reportedly made two appearances on the show for its November sweeps episodes. The lyrically-challenged rapper also appeared on an episode last year and was apparently stunned to witness Banks' corny toes after revealing that he had a fetish for nice feet. "On the first episode, Tyra tried to kiss Chingy, and he seemed to be taken aback by her forwardness," an audience member told Star Magazine. "But the next day, Tyra teased Chingy, saying, 'I have a fresh pedi!," the audience member continued. "Chingy immediately rubbed and kissed Tyra's bare feet and then said, 'I know I was a little taken back the other day, but now I'm ready for a real kiss!' and the two locked lips! You could see the sparks fly!" Wamp Wamp!

Banks also went undercover as a male member of Chingy's entourage. Not much details have been revealed on the show. But the man version of Tyra looked like Apl Da Ap from the Black Eyed Peas.

4. DJ Kay Slay is a Myspace Maniac!!! Myspace maniac? Really? Kay Slay knows how to use a computer? What a difference seven months make. Back in March, Slay and Papoose made it clear they had problems with Myspace imposters. Apparently, several fraudulent Pap pages had been created and the Streetsweepers blamed Tom. Now, after bringing drama the royal way and slapping your favorite DJ, Kay Slay is wrecking havoc as the Myspace Maniac. The Uptown, NY DJ also recently released a mixtape of the same name.

5. New York and Pumkin literally kiss and make up. This should read kiss in make-up, with New York's powdered face. Anyways, New York, who's been calling everybody a punk and swearing she's intimidated "Flavor Of Love" contestants for two seasons, apparently doesn't have balls. No pun intended (She probably does). In any event, New York was recently caught kissing Pumkin, literally. She planted one right on her lips. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! How you gon' kiss some chick that spat on you a year before, or at any point for that matter? So when given the opportunity to "lay the smack down" on Pumkin, NY chose to peck her instead. Interesting!

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/artic .. icle.php/10161

85 comments for "Nov 3 - Nas Fires Back At Dipset, Jay-Z fu*k's Up Freestyle, Chingy Bags Tyra Banks,"

11-03-2006, 08:30 AM         #2
d-block 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf, jay didn't choke sh*t..
that 'freestyle' k!lled everything out there, wtf...
??
 11-03-2006, 08:33 AM         #3
pepe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea that freestyle was cold, whoever wrote that is an amatuer.
 11-03-2006, 08:38 AM         #4
ispksfdunhrd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hov still that dude. I think he has it a little harder than the average MC due to the repuation that he has established. An average verse for him is a great verse for others. If he slips on a freestyle people is all over it. But if it's your average MC, it's whatever. I'm not a Jay-Z stan and I'm guilty of judging him in the same manner. When I listen to him now, I expect greatness and if he comes average I'm a little disappointed. Even though his average is better than some people's best. Only God exist within his on greatness 24/7. Just my opinion, don't stress it.
 11 years ago '04        #5
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
lol @ Jay-Z saying about Jim Jones "We need a board to approve some of these moves 'cause these guys is just doing anything."
 11 years ago '06        #6
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
yea i agree - that free was nasty

and since dude doesnt write his sh*t anyway - those fumbles are allowed
 11-03-2006, 08:50 AM         #7
qmudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im glad somebody wrote this...thats gonna make hov mad and he gon k!ll another freestyle. wtf is this idiot talkin about
 11-03-2006, 08:55 AM         #8
Blahze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d-block said:
??
fo real yo, WTF who wrote that sh*t
 11-03-2006, 09:00 AM         #9
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d-block said:
that 'freestyle' k!lled everything out there
:applause: no doubt.
 11 years ago '04        #10
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
I wish Jay was back to rappin like he did on the 7minute freestyle.
 11-03-2006, 09:04 AM         #11
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d-block said:
??
oh c'mon. you could tell he messed up a bit then tried to play it off. then he busted out the coporate takeover freestyle again.
 11-03-2006, 09:06 AM         #12
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay sucked on that free. he mumbled he fu*ked up.. i cant believe all the d*ckriders
 11-03-2006, 09:13 AM         #13
gogomonkey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well he kinda choked cuz usually Jay catches his lines when he stutters up
 11 years ago '04        #14
dollaRich 
space
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
Damn Jay-Z can't freestyle for sh*t even on his albums which he supposedly wrote
 11 years ago '04        #15
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
 amelieus said:
and since dude doesnt write his sh*t anyway - those fumbles are allowed
agree

Te freestyle part was nice he aint fu*k up the corp. takeover
 11-03-2006, 09:23 AM         #16
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ispksfdunhrd said:
Hov still that dude. I think he has it a little harder than the average MC due to the repuation that he has established. An average verse for him is a great verse for others. If he slips on a freestyle people is all over it. But if it's your average MC, it's whatever. I'm not a Jay-Z stan and I'm guilty of judging him in the same manner. When I listen to him now, I expect greatness and if he comes average I'm a little disappointed. Even though his average is better than some people's best. Only God exist within his on greatness 24/7. Just my opinion, don't stress it.

I SECOND WHAT U SAID PIMPIN, n*ggaS WOULD BE PICKIN THEY JAWS UP OFF THE FLOOR IF GAME SAID THAT ON HIS NEW ALBUM... OR IF WAYNE HAD SPIT IT, BUT SINCE HOV SAID IT THEY JUST LOOK RIGHT PAST IT... IM GLAD ITS STILL A n*gga LEFT IN THE GAME THAT I CAN HOLD TO A HIGH STANDARD... sh*t IM BETTER THEN HALF THESE n*ggaS YALL FEELIN ANYWAY BUT ILL LET TIME TELL THAT ONE!!!!
 11-03-2006, 09:56 AM         #17
rush0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Choke? wtf, the n*gga is still human aint he? That freestyle was a breath of fresh air, fall the fu*k back. I wish some of these rappers out now would fu*kin choke and just shut the fu*k up.
 11 years ago '06        #18
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol n*ggas do anythin to put jay down ...n*ggas need to shut the fu*k up
 11 years ago '05        #19
seven 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 3 3
when that jay mixtape drop with latern?
 11 years ago '06        #20
zokid 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
hahaha some of y'all are real funny.. he didnt fu*k up anything, do people understand that he is not gonna have an interview about Beyonce, who the fu*k cares, really.. if hes there for an interview, the interview should be about him, not Beyonce.. and that freestyle was amazing, SMH @ sohh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now