Nov 2 - Illegal Immigrants Kids No Longer Auto Eligible 4 Health Insurance

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 rhymespitter84 said:
He just hit you with a 3 post counterargument, and you respond to that? You lose.
Not really. I never said anything close to what he is claiming that I said. And I don't know how I lose when I'm not competing with anyone in this thread.
 11 years ago '04        #162
jmood88 
space
space
 RedCafe said:
Illegals may come to this country to work, but they are funneling the money back to their homelands building up their people back there.

If they want the rights they feel should be given to them, then illegals should follow the rules/procedures we have in place so they wouldn't have any issues.

And with all this talk of fu*k Bush on this topic, he's the one that's trying to get a program in place that will at least give them a chance to become citizens...that way their wages are taxed and they'll be paying their fair share.

To the ones that continue to live in the shadows and not try to better themselves here, those are the ones that I have issue with.
Yeah all that less than minimum wage money sure is building up there people of Mexico.
 11 years ago '04        #163
jmood88 
space
space
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
So what the seeds of Illegal immigrants are fake citizens? Do you actually read the crap you throw out? The constitution, the highest law in this land deems these kids U.S. Citizens, what part of that cant you get through your skull. Have you even looked at the constitution, if you haven't here you go.
I posted that earlier in this thread and they just won't read.
 11-13-2006, 03:28 AM         #164
username007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad seeing American children being treated as second class citizens.
 11-16-2006, 02:22 PM         #165
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I guess some of yall would be happier not getting a paycheck and having the government take care of everyone equally . . . whats that called again . . . This is America motherfu*ker
 11-16-2006, 02:37 PM         #166
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
So I guess some of yall would be happier not getting a paycheck and having the government take care of everyone equally . . . whats that called again . . . This is America motherfu*ker
Not at all, but it'll be a bigger burden when these kids get serious illnesses and need serious medical attention.

T.H.U.G L.I.F.E
The Hate You Gave Little Infants fu*ks Everybody <------------
 11-16-2006, 02:41 PM         #167
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
Not at all, but it'll be a bigger burden when these kids get serious illnesses and need serious medical attention.

T.H.U.G L.I.F.E
The Hate You Gave Little Infants fu*ks Everybody <------------
The hate I give little infants???
 11-16-2006, 03:47 PM         #168
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
The hate I give little infants???
lol, it's not literal.
 11 years ago '05        #169
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
good.
 11 years ago '04        #170
jmood88 
space
space
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
Citizens have been taken care of for years and no one has lost a paycheck yet.
 11-18-2006, 02:48 PM         #171
50 cent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sicilianos said:
you people are insane. Look at the Constitution:
Anyone born or naturalized in America is a US CITIZEN!!!!!!!
This is being outright unconstitutional. It's insane in fact. There's is no reason to deny a person health care just because their parents are illegal. This country is going to hell.
try actually reading the constitution

AMENDMENT XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

illegals are subject to the jurisdiction of whatever country they come from, they are not under US jurisdiction, meaning the kids should not become US citizens b/c the parents have violated federal laws to get here.

this is why kids of diplomats born in US are not US citizens b/c their parents are under the jurisdiction of their home country.

and how is this unconstitutional? show me where it says that everyone is entitled to free health care?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy