Nov 2 - Illegal Immigrants Kids No Longer Auto Eligible 4 Health Insurance

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #141
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 sunn4511 said:
first of all they broke they law, cheat the governemkent by not paying the fees for the immigration process, didnt get any health screening, didnt fly here or take proper transportation means, come here and now there children gets free healthcare.common dude, how lenient can someone be. its liek the real citizens here are getting the shorter end. this isnt complicated to figure out. politicians cant do it because they want to maintain their position in office.
The shorter end? You know how lucky we are to be here in the USA? Have you been to other poor countries? Have you been to Mexico? Obviously your wallet means more to you than INNOCENT children's lives, which is who this law fu*ks over...NOT the adults. I aint even gonna try to make you see the big picture here....

"It's impossible to defeat an ignorant person in a debate."
 11-09-2006, 10:57 PM         #142
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
thank god....

11-10-2006, 02:32 AM         #143
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
since u keep arguing it isnt english. i dont know what the official language is. can u enlighten the rest of us. please and this tiem do it without calling anybody names.
 11-10-2006, 02:35 AM         #144
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
whats ignorant about my comments. so you are looking at wallets now. my wallets say stop taking money to take care of illegal immigrants children. you still wont answer my question. what about the 25 million children whose parents cant afford it. do you care about them.
the illegal immigrants children born here are included in the 25 million children because they're American Citizens, hope you understand that, I would love to see full medical insurance for all children here in the US but the people at the top don't want it like that.
 11-10-2006, 03:09 AM         #145
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sun So many of your post are just ridiculous
In one of your post learn how to spell, in another I never said that the Mexicanos increased the size of mah town I just related the two events, and last... damn man I already proved English isnt our official language learn to read the damn thread or learn how to read period.
 11-10-2006, 03:11 AM         #146
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daykel said:
Official language
An official language is a language that is specifically designated to be so in the constitutions of countries, states, and other territories. (States and areas without a constitution, by this definition, lack official languages.)

Half the countries in the world have official languages. Some have only one official language, such as Albania, France (although there are more native languages in France), Germany or Lithuania. Some have more than one official language, as Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Afghanistan, Paraguay, Bolivia, India, Switzerland and South Africa.

In some countries, such as Iraq, Italy and Spain, there is an official language for the country, but other languages are co-official in some important regions. Some countries, such as the United States, have no official languages, but there are official languages in some US states (See Languages in the United States). Finally, some countries have no official languages, such as Australia, Eritrea, Luxembourg, Sweden or Tuvalu.

did somebody say we had an official language??? **givs daps to jmood88** :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #147
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 daykel said:
Sun So many of your post are just ridiculous
In one of your post learn how to spell, in another I never said that the Mexicanos increased the size of mah town I just related the two events, and last... damn man I already proved English isnt our official language learn to read the damn thread or learn how to read period.
Props for schooling dumb....I mean sunn. :D
 11-10-2006, 03:48 AM         #148
RuffDesigns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats bullsh*t man, Every child born in the united states should get health insurance, Illigal or legal, A child is a child and should be treated the same way as others, It aint the child''s choice of bein born here, these n*ggas spendin lots of money on wars n sh*t, k!llin innocent people, but yet they bi*chin about illigal immigrant children health care? This country is fu*kedup for real
 11-10-2006, 04:02 AM         #149
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k YES! its about god damn time. I shouldnt have to work so they get free medical. I have no problem when people come over legally, work hard and learn our language. fu*k these bastards running over the border living with 30 peoples not working legally and not even learning out culture. Instead they want to make there language the one everyone needs to learn.

Hey d*ck HEAD heres an idea you came here to live you learn were not gonna learn your bullsh*t. So instead of my kids getting better teachers I need to pay money for them to learn and bullsh*t.. Well fu*k that, maybe one day when some of you people make good money this will p!ss you off. Come to this country fine, this bullsh*t? fu*k NO. God damn theres enough of my brothers n sisters without good health care fu*k paying for these people
 11-10-2006, 07:43 AM         #150
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
fu*k YES! its about god damn time. I shouldnt have to work so they get free medical. I have no problem when people come over legally, work hard and learn our language. fu*k these bastards running over the border living with 30 peoples not working legally and not even learning out culture. Instead they want to make there language the one everyone needs to learn.

Hey d*ck HEAD heres an idea you came here to live you learn were not gonna learn your bullsh*t. So instead of my kids getting better teachers I need to pay money for them to learn and bullsh*t.. Well fu*k that, maybe one day when some of you people make good money this will p!ss you off. Come to this country fine, this bullsh*t? fu*k NO. God damn theres enough of my brothers n sisters without good health care fu*k paying for these people
I got a question, do you find a problem with illegal Haitians/Jamaicans? Or is it just with people directly south of Texas? Maybe illegal Asians? How about the Irish/Germans/Swiss/Euros that are here illegally?
 11-10-2006, 07:55 AM         #151
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
like i said, talk is cheap. another politican talk. none of you so called sympathisers have answered my questions. instead u chose to name calling.
1. where is the moeny coming from
2. at whose expense
3. what do u do with the 25 million children(real citizens) who have no healthcare
4.what can u do to stop the rising cost of healthcare
5.how does illegals and their children contribute to the economy( these children based on ur view will continue to recieve free healthcare till they gets older)
6.how come whenever there is a solution for any immigration changes only latinos complain about it
7. same energy u pour hating on me, how come u cant fix ur native homeland
1. All of our pockets, just like the crack welfare that blacks/whites/hispanics use.

2. ^

3. Give them health insurance, that includes middle class, that would involve raising taxes which nobody wants so that isn't gonna happen, I wouldn't mind paying more in taxes if every kid could get health benefits.

4. Get all these kids off of their computers because the raising health cost is coming from obesity - get them outside and shut that fu*kin' 360 off!

5. Their parents contribute by keeping cost to the lowest you can afford, unless people moved out the hood and worked these jobs the prices of material goods would sky rocket - pretty sure people would begin to complain.

6. Um because you keep talking about putting up a fence on the South Border, how about talking about putting more border patrol on the North Border where there is an increasing amount of Muslim communities and that border is just as open as the South. I have no problems with putting a fence but you gotta talk straight, this sh*t about language and culture is deeper than illegal immigration - all you gotta do is pay attention to Tom Tancredo and Pat Buchanan - this is about white folks getting scared of the future, which is bullsh*t in my opinion, nobody is gonna hunt white people down.

7. Same energy you keep putting on protecting one border and not the other and Ocean ports you could be thinking about implementing on making a safe and hack fu*kin' proof bio-metrics card for guest visas.....half the illegals here came here legally <------------ LEGALLY! Open your god damn mind about these border hoppers and pay attention to the whole picture.
 11 years ago '04        #152
RedCafe 
space
space
$262 | Props total: 138 138
 dredman said:
Are you stupid? Illegal immigrants come to America to WORK. All of those unclaimed tax dollars go right back into the system.

If you want to play the blame game then blame Bush for spending almost 3 Billion dollars of tax payer money on a fruitless War campaign.
Illegals may come to this country to work, but they are funneling the money back to their homelands building up their people back there.

If they want the rights they feel should be given to them, then illegals should follow the rules/procedures we have in place so they wouldn't have any issues.

And with all this talk of fu*k Bush on this topic, he's the one that's trying to get a program in place that will at least give them a chance to become citizens...that way their wages are taxed and they'll be paying their fair share.

To the ones that continue to live in the shadows and not try to better themselves here, those are the ones that I have issue with.
 11-10-2006, 08:14 AM         #153
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedCafe said:
Illegals may come to this country to work, but they are funneling the money back to their homelands building up their people back there.

If they want the rights they feel should be given to them, then illegals should follow the rules/procedures we have in place so they wouldn't have any issues.

And with all this talk of fu*k Bush on this topic, he's the one that's trying to get a program in place that will at least give them a chance to become citizens...that way their wages are taxed and they'll be paying their fair share.

To the ones that continue to live in the shadows and not try to better themselves here, those are the ones that I have issue with.
thank god someone gets a point of this illegal immigration problem.
 11-10-2006, 11:44 AM         #154
earzkick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn what's next? we called them terrorist and wage war on all immigrants. racism is still alive and kickin. yeah there parents broke the law but punishin these innocent children is no excuse. Those politician are goin to hell. I'm 1000% fu*kin sure if they take a look in their history the will that they are desendence of immgrants 2.
 11 years ago '04        #155
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
first of all they broke they law, cheat the governemkent by not paying the fees for the immigration process, didnt get any health screening, didnt fly here or take proper transportation means, come here and now there children gets free healthcare.common dude, how lenient can someone be. its liek the real citizens here are getting the shorter end. this isnt complicated to figure out. politicians cant do it because they want to maintain their position in office.
So what the seeds of Illegal immigrants are fake citizens? Do you actually read the crap you throw out? The constitution, the highest law in this land deems these kids U.S. Citizens, what part of that cant you get through your skull. Have you even looked at the constitution, if you haven't here you go.
Amendment XIV - Citizenship Rights. Ratified 7/9/1868. Note History

1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 11-10-2006 at 01:01 PM..
 11-10-2006, 02:07 PM         #156
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
I got a question, do you find a problem with illegal Haitians/Jamaicans? Or is it just with people directly south of Texas? Maybe illegal Asians? How about the Irish/Germans/Swiss/Euros that are here illegally?

All of them it doesnt matter who it is. I have no problem coming over legally working and all that sh*t but coming over illegally not working, not learning our culture forcing our schools to change for you pisses me the fu*k off.

And I think the constitution should be fixed. If you were born here and you parents were illegal you are now infact an illegal as they are. Its bullsh*t these people are abusing the what was here to help people. And before people flip out this wouldnt be the first time the constitution got dated and needed to be changed. I also do find it funny the same people that down the constitution are the same people using it on this debate (not here, around the US)
 11-11-2006, 12:32 AM         #157
ReFtheMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats fu*ked up....
 11-11-2006, 03:20 AM         #158
datruth is back  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about da kids though there da ones who really need it.....hey i'ma mexican, but i wuzz born in da united states and they look at me as if i wuzz a wet back come on people i'ma go getter ya heard me.....thats da president fo ya
 11 years ago '04        #159
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
since u keep arguing it isnt english. i dont know what the official language is. can u enlighten the rest of us. please and this tiem do it without calling anybody names.
I don't know why I have to keep telling you that there is no official language of the United States. If you ever find anything saying that it is, then post it here.
 11 years ago '04        #160
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 demon9991 said:
the illegal immigrants children born here are included in the 25 million children because they're American Citizens, hope you understand that, I would love to see full medical insurance for all children here in the US but the people at the top don't want it like that.
I've been trying to tell him that but he just won't listen. I don't know how many more times I can say it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy