Nov 2 - Illegal Immigrants Kids No Longer Auto Eligible 4 Health Insurance

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
you dont have a clue at all . get it the official language in the United staes is english. i dont know what you keep arguing for. what do you want, an asian, a middle eastern,african and other peoples taxpayers money to be used to translate the official language into spanih. please tell me who the hell does that benefit. what you have done is better yourself at te expense of other peole whose native tongue isnt spanish. do u get it if i am from north korea and i cant speak english. i just started learning now i gotta learn spanish.
There can't be an official language when there is none declared. There's a language that a majority of the people speak but that does not make it an official language until it is passed as law.
 11 years ago '04        #122
jmood88 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
you are crazy, i am black what does that have to do with it. stop trying to unify blacks and latinos together. we are very dinstinctive. latinos dont care about black people, black people dont care about white people, white people dont care about asians, nobody care about each other. all everybody wants is a fair and balanced system. and this just happens to be one of ikt. stop throwing race into evrything you d o or say. this is a problem that affects everybody .
I never said that people had to unify but if you start taking away rights from people then everyone will begin to get their rights taken away, which the Bush administration has shown that it isn't afraid to do. Black people have been f!ghting for equal rights forever and yet some of us want to discriminate against other groups. It's hypocrisy.
 11 years ago '04        #123
wumasta1214 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 1 1
good, cause a workin n*gga like me cant even afford health ins
 11 years ago '04        #124
jmood88 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
where do you get that info from. you are confusing legal immigrants with non legal immigrants(mostly latin nations). they contribute less to the economy compared with the vast resources they enjoy. most of their income is sent back to theit homeland to a.ssist their families, majority of the money doesnt circulate in the u.s economy. like i said, you are more like a politician get an economist or account to teach you some math.
I'm not confusing anyone with any other group. You are the only one in here who has no idea what he's talking about. You keep talking about how there's an official language and have no proof to back it up, you keep acting like the kids aren't citizens when it is stated in the constitution that they are citizens etc etc. You don't know what you're talking about at all and you continue to show that. Do you really think that they go back to mexico after working everyday? No, they don't. Any money that they spend on anything here goes back into the economy and I fail to see how they "take" any money out of your pocket.
 11 years ago '04        #125
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 dredman said:
You're delusional.

Last time I checked, if you're born in a country you have every right that other citizens have no matter who your parents are.

Find me a law that says otherwise.......or else

Keep it moving. You're arguing a moot point.
i dont think you're getting this through your head. everything that sunn is saying is correct. ive lost my insurance because my house got robbed. do you feel bad for me that i wasnt protected because of some a**holes decision to rob my fu*king house? your mocking me by saying what your saying, i fu*king refuse to spend money out of my pocket to pay for an illegal, thats right an ILLEGAL immigrants kids health insurance . no way, not happening, i can barely stay afloat myself, i'd rather help america prosper in any other way than to p!ss my money away on the seed of someone that isnt even supposed to be here.
 11 years ago '04        #126
jmood88 
space
space
 haterade2885 said:
i dont think you're getting this through your head. everything that sunn is saying is correct. ive lost my insurance because my house got robbed. do you feel bad for me that i wasnt protected because of some a**holes decision to rob my fu*king house? your mocking me by saying what your saying, i fu*king refuse to spend money out of my pocket to pay for an illegal, thats right an ILLEGAL immigrants kids health insurance . no way, not happening, i can barely stay afloat myself, i'd rather help america prosper in any other way than to p!ss my money away on the seed of someone that isnt even supposed to be here.
How exactly is your money going towards anything better? And what does your example have to do with anything? I guess since you lost your insurance then everybody else should suffer.
 11 years ago '04        #127
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
Point blank is the money that is used to fund health care for children of illegal immagrants could be used to provide health care for people who have lived here their whole lives.

Giving health care to illegal imigrant children is just abusing the legality of the law "everyone who's born here is a citizen". I don't think they took into consideration people who just sneak over to have their kids and get free health care when they don't contribute anything else to society.
 11 years ago '04        #128
jmood88 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Point blank is the money that is used to fund health care for children of illegal immagrants could be used to provide health care for people who have lived here their whole lives.

Giving health care to illegal imigrant children is just abusing the legality of the law "everyone who's born here is a citizen". I don't think they took into consideration people who just sneak over to have their kids and get free health care when they don't contribute anything else to society.
How in the world is it abusing anything? The kids are citizens and deserve to have their health care paid for. I doubt that anyone is having kids just so the kids can get free health care. That doesn't really make sense. The kids are the ones getting free care, not the adults. The only thing that the adults get paid for are the costs for labor. If they go to fill out the forms and get kicked out the country all that will happen is that kids will be wards of the state, which will cost the state more money.

And the illegals contribute to society for the simple fact that they are the ones willing to do the crappy jobs that no one else wants to do.
 11-09-2006, 04:35 PM         #129
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm heartbroken
 11 years ago '04        #130
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 SleepyThug said:
Everyone in the country should have health care no matter what.

Fat Joe voice:realest thing you ever wrote
 11-09-2006, 04:41 PM         #131
kosaku  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sunn4511- educate yourself chump. I don't give a F*** where you are from. The majority of those illegal immigrants are running from extreme poverty and towards a better life. DESPITE, their motives for coming to America, the children of these illegal immigrants are not responsible for the lives that they were born into- just like you are not responsible for you being fortunate to have been born in America from legal immigrants. To punish the children of illegal immigrants, is the same as saying that you, as well as the rest of the "legal" immigrants have essentially won the lottery by being born legally in America. What control did those children have on their place of birth, or the parents they were born into?

Taxes serve our country, the well being of the youth who will grow up as citizens and active members of society is best served with adequate healthcare and basic rights that every child regardless of lineage is entitled to.

Holler at me.
 11 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 jmood88 said:
How in the world is it abusing anything? The kids are citizens and deserve to have their health care paid for. I doubt that anyone is having kids just so the kids can get free health care. That doesn't really make sense. The kids are the ones getting free care, not the adults. The only thing that the adults get paid for are the costs for labor. If they go to fill out the forms and get kicked out the country all that will happen is that kids will be wards of the state, which will cost the state more money.

And the illegals contribute to society for the simple fact that they are the ones willing to do the crappy jobs that no one else wants to do.
If people come here for the simple fact that after they give birth their kids will have free healthcare...that's abusing the law. And from my extensive experience with illegal imigrants, (as stated before) most of their income gets sent back to their families, not re circulated through our economy. Also, I know a bunch of illegals that are paid under the table so they can stay in the country. You think they pay taxes on under the table wages. Naw. And I guarantee you if there was a surplus in jobs for dishwashers, fast food workers, landscapers, etc. there would be a natural born citizen that would take those jobs. Who knows if we ran out of cheap illegal labor, they might have to pay more than 5/hr to get the personal in the door. And I personally don't see a problem with that.
 11-09-2006, 05:29 PM         #133
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get illegals the fu*k outta OUR country . . . We got plenty of people going thru the legal process of becoming a citizen . . .
 11 years ago '04        #134
jmood88 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
If people come here for the simple fact that after they give birth their kids will have free healthcare...that's abusing the law. And from my extensive experience with illegal imigrants, (as stated before) most of their income gets sent back to their families, not re circulated through our economy. Also, I know a bunch of illegals that are paid under the table so they can stay in the country. You think they pay taxes on under the table wages. Naw. And I guarantee you if there was a surplus in jobs for dishwashers, fast food workers, landscapers, etc. there would be a natural born citizen that would take those jobs. Who knows if we ran out of cheap illegal labor, they might have to pay more than 5/hr to get the personal in the door. And I personally don't see a problem with that.
I never said anything about them paying taxes and everyone knows that they get paid under the table but they have to pay something to stay here. They buy things from here and that gets circulated back and their ultimate goal is to have their families come here and stay with them.
 11 years ago '06        #135
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Storchaveli said:
Your money is being fu*ked over anyway...either on immigrants or on something else. I bet you dont necessarily agree with EVERYTHING thats been going on recently...yet the government still uses those "precious" tax dollars of yours to fund an evidently unnecessary war in Iraq. Now I would much rather pay for a child's proper birth than a stupid war in the first place. God be with those families.
"your money is being fu*ked over anyways" is not a good excuse to have tax dollars spent on people who aren't citizens of this country. If we offer free health benefits to illegal immigrants it's obviously gonna be making it more appealing for people who want to sneak in this country already. I'm not trying to be evil or anytihng liek that saying that kids shouldn't get benefits because they are poor but if we don't have a system in place whre they are paying money then they shouldn't get our benefits.
 11 years ago '04        #136
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
How about just giving health care to ALL people in this country, like Canada does, and then this wouldnt even be an issue. Oh wait, then the money lovers wouldnt make their money, thats what this is ALL about. They dont care about your health, they care about your wallet. Thats why I am 26, born and raised in america to legal citizens and I dont even have health insurance, cause Im too cheap to PAY for it. Im gonna die anyways, Im DAMN SURE not paying someone to keep me alive. You want to be a doctor, take the oath, then HELP EVERYONE, I dont care if youre from mexico and sneaked across the border or if youre white, blue eyes and come from idaho... EVERYONE deserves a right to health care... Thats just my opinion though and obviously most people disagree...

Ahwell..
 11 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 jmood88 said:
I never said anything about them paying taxes and everyone knows that they get paid under the table but they have to pay something to stay here. They buy things from here and that gets circulated back and their ultimate goal is to have their families come here and stay with them.
I hear you. But buying groceries and beer isn't exactly what I meant by contributing to the economy. Tax dollars are the biggest contribution of any citizen to the greater economy. You take that away times as many illegal imigrants as there are in this country and you're talkin' about a lot of money. No given that, now add the cost of providing healthcare for all of their children. All I'm saying is that money could go to cleaning up and strengthening <--sp? the poor communities. We have enough people here without healthcare. I think we should take care of them first and if we have leftover disposable income then we can think about giving free healthcare to children whose parents came here illegaly.
 11 years ago '04        #138
space
space
 Boxden said:
How about just giving health care to ALL people in this country, like Canada does, and then this wouldnt even be an issue. Oh wait, then the money lovers wouldnt make their money, thats what this is ALL about. They dont care about your health, they care about your wallet. Thats why I am 26, born and raised in america to legal citizens and I dont even have health insurance, cause Im too cheap to PAY for it. Im gonna die anyways, Im DAMN SURE not paying someone to keep me alive. You want to be a doctor, take the oath, then HELP EVERYONE, I dont care if youre from mexico and sneaked across the border or if youre white, blue eyes and come from idaho... EVERYONE deserves a right to health care... Thats just my opinion though and obviously most people disagree...

Ahwell..
That would be nice but also as in Denmark and Sweeden, people aren't willing to give 40-60% of their income to have a standard healthcare system. Capitalism does have its strong points but also has its faults.
 11 years ago '04        #139
jmood88 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
ok you win, the official language in the United states is spanish. does that make you feel better.
Where did I say anything like that?
 11 years ago '05        #140
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
thank god....
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy