most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea and you bein some little 13yr old schoolboy who can use the internet is gonna school me on american history. Just cuz you google a couple things doesn't make you a history professor. Not to mention our whole conversation has nothing to do with the post.
Lmao where did you get the age 13 from? It has nothing to do with me googling anything, I READ which is something that some people on this site don't do apparently. Someone else brought up the language thing and if you are going to complain about a thread going off course then you just need to leave this site.
And no we should not put spanish or any other translations on the signs to facilitate the illegal immigrants. This is America. Most people speak English. It's people like you that worry about being politically correct too much and as a result the real issue gets skewed so far off that sh*t never gets done.
Putting signs in another language has nothing to do with trying to cater to illegal immigrants. People who come here and become citizens aren't always highly proficient in english and they feel much more comfortable reading something in their native language and there is nothing wrong with that. And it has nothing to do with being "politcally correct", what it has to do with is THE LAW. How does it hurt you if something is written in spanish or whatever other language? How does that affect you in any way?
I.E. the fact that English is not the official language of America has nothing do with the fact that putting up a fence is a good idea. But we don't want to offend anybody right.
Putting up a fence is a huge waste of money and anyone who can think for themselves can see that that is not going to solve any immigration problem and that has nothing to do with anything I said anyway. Where did I say anything about the fence? You complain about me talking about something that other people brought up and yet you come to me and try to come up with some hypothetical comment I would make based on nothing.
 11 years ago '04        #102
jmood88 
space
space
 daykel said:
hey ever heard of the time way back when, when millions of immigrants legal and illegal fled to the US from Europe in search of a better life.... that is why NY City is so diverse. I bet if they had put up that fence that you are talking about half of yall wouldnt be here
Not to mention that there will always be ways to get around physical barriers, especially something as asinine as a giant fence.
 11 years ago '04        #103
jmood88 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Times is different now man. Back then this was just open land. Now you got millions of people already here that are affected by the influx of illegal imigrants. It didn't have as much of an effect on the economy as it does today.
You do realize that illegal immigrants actually contribute to the economy, right? And it's not their fault for coming over here and taking the money if people are willing to hire them.
 11 years ago '05        #104
YoungerHov 
space
space
$667 | Props total: 11 11
 Storchaveli said:
Your money is being fu*ked over anyway...either on immigrants or on something else. I bet you dont necessarily agree with EVERYTHING thats been going on recently...yet the government still uses those "precious" tax dollars of yours to fund an evidently unnecessary war in Iraq. Now I would much rather pay for a child's proper birth than a stupid war in the first place. God be with those families.
props
 11-08-2006, 06:10 PM         #105
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahhhh so America has a first come first served policy... hmmm

and oh yea said this earlier.. Here something else... I live in a small town in FLA and ever since the Mexicanos have been multiplying my city has been growing at an astronomical rate...

Which means that growth throughout the south could probably be contributed largely in part to the Mexicanos!!
 11 years ago '04        #106
jmood88 
space
space
Oh and another thing, it's hilarious how people love to say that illegal immigrants "take" jobs from people. How many of you are willing to rake some rich man's leaves for less than minimum wage? How about cleaning sh*t off the street?
 11-08-2006, 06:19 PM         #107
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good
 11 years ago '04        #108
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
some of yall are fu*king a**holes.
Everyone should be entitled to health insurance.
 11 years ago '04        #109
jmood88 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
some of yall are fu*king a**holes.
Everyone should be entitled to health insurance.
Especially citizens.
 11-08-2006, 06:34 PM         #110
shsshep1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktown187 said:
i think that this is the last of the problems in this country. although i agree that they shouldnt get insurance unless every U.S. citizen get insurance. the real issue is that you have people in this country who tell the poor and middle class people how to spend there money and tax us higher then the wealthy. these same people never worked a min. wage job in there life and in fact they havent raised the min. wage for a while but still continue raise gas prices and the cost of living in general. in other words fu*k bush!
I know they raised the Min. Wage in NY and next year they are raising it nationally.
 11-08-2006, 06:41 PM         #111
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet half the people that don't agree with this new ruling are still under mommy and daddy's health insurance. give them some time...as soon as they don't have it and can't afford it they won't be so willing to give some illegal immigrants offspring free sh*t anymore. the U.S needs to start taking care of home first, this sh*t is getting pretty out of hand.
 11-08-2006, 06:50 PM         #112
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetwenty5 said:
i bet half the people that don't agree with this new ruling are still under mommy and daddy's health insurance. give them some time...as soon as they don't have it and can't afford it they won't be so willing to give some illegal immigrants offspring free sh*t anymore. the U.S needs to start taking care of home first, this sh*t is getting pretty out of hand.
I’m not under daddy’s and mommy’s health insurance and haven’t been for more than half of the past decade. You want talk sh*t about the immigrants but I bet you wouldn’t do their job, and I bet you be the first to complain once our economy dropped from kicking them all out. And last but not least, I know somebody that has lived here the last ten years of their life, graduated high school here and went to college but yet still doesn’t have their residency or their citizenship and I bet if you met this person and knew them as a friend you would have a totally different opinion.
 11 years ago '04        #113
jmood88 
space
space
 fivetwenty5 said:
How wouldn't the government be taking care of home when the kids are citizens? You're an idiot. People around here really need to start learning about the country they live in. It's sad that immigrants have to know more history than people that are born here.
 11 years ago '04        #114
jmood88 
space
space
And if there are any black or minority person who agrees with this then they need to be ashamed of themselves.
 11-08-2006, 09:01 PM         #115
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
And if there are any black or minority person who agrees with this then they need to be ashamed of themselves.

uhhhhhh most blacks and mexicans dont like each other to began with. the mexicans around the way hate blacks....its a big story out here how a mexican shot his daughter cuz he thought she was with a black dude.. and she wasnt dumb a.ss....and i know they dont in L.a. mexicans are holding us citizens bacc to for taking such low pay jobs if they didnt people would be forced to raise salary. we gotta send these people and their kids back or america is gonna be fu*ked up in a few years....... hate it or love it most blacks and whites agree that they all should be sent back ..no Health Insurance just go back....

Last edited by bay224; 11-08-2006 at 09:07 PM..
 11-08-2006, 09:36 PM         #116
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
How wouldn't the government be taking care of home when the kids are citizens? You're an idiot. People around here really need to start learning about the country they live in. It's sad that immigrants have to know more history than people that are born here.
blah.
someones feelings are hurt, all this double and triple posting.
why are illegal immigrants gettin' shook cus a law passed? at the end of the day its only a law. illegal immigrants broke laws to get here to have the kid. somehow, just break another one and get the kid free healthcare. then you'll all be ok.

Last edited by fivetwenty5; 11-08-2006 at 09:42 PM..
 11-09-2006, 12:02 AM         #117
DJ LEFTY_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just don't understand how america works... everyone should be entitled to proper health care no matter what.
 11-09-2006, 12:21 AM         #118
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
where do you get that info from. you are confusing legal immigrants with non legal immigrants(mostly latin nations). they contribute less to the economy compared with the vast resources they enjoy. most of their income is sent back to theit homeland to a.ssist their families, majority of the money doesnt circulate in the u.s economy. like i said, you are more like a politician get an economist or account to teach you some math.
This just shows me how people are so misinformed and uneducated in sh*t they talk about....

fivetwenty5 said:
blah.
why are illegal immigrants gettin' shook cus a law passed? at the end of the day its only a law. illegal immigrants broke laws to get here to have the kid. somehow, just break another one and get the kid free healthcare. then you'll all be ok.
Lots of 'em didn't break the law to get here you should read up on that, in fact everyone talking out their a.ss should read up on guest visas.....
 11 years ago '04        #119
jmood88 
space
space
 fivetwenty5 said:
blah.
Please explain to me how me responding to people equals my feelings being hurt. Why would my feelings be hurt anyway?
 11 years ago '04        #120
jmood88 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
the kids are citizen because their parents broke the law, now you want us to keep taking care of their kids. do you even have healthcare insurance, do you know how many times it has risen. why do staes like texas, new mexico, california have so much problems.
Regardless of whether their parents are citizens or not, they are citizens and guaranteed equal rights under the Constitution.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy