Nov 2 - Illegal Immigrants Kids No Longer Auto Eligible 4 Health Insurance

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
415 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-05-2006, 11:09 AM         #81
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best thing the BUSH ADMIN has even considered...
 11 years ago '05        #82
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 SleepyThug said:
Everyone in the country should have health care no matter what.
yes. jnibnopüp
 11-05-2006, 12:12 PM         #83
wheelie113  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats right it should be like that
 11 years ago '04        #84
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 sunn4511 said:
i believe it makes sense. why should i have to work, pay my taxes and my money is been used to support some undocumented illegal child. my health insurance just went up in my job. i apllaud this law, now what we need to start doing is mass deportation of illegals. that way the burden wont be on innocent peopel who pay their taxes, or legal aliens who came here the right way.

well the way i look at it is this......

my tax money is being used to build nuclear bombs,helicopters,guns,fund wars and warlords,some lazy policticans weekend getaway wit his mistress,not to mention the fact that congress works maybe 2 days outta the week TOPS,all on my dime.i can go on and on but i tell u what,if that baby is born in th eus(u obviously didn't read the whole article judging by the comment u made)sh*t if that child isn't a citzen,still needs shots etc.....
 11 years ago '04        #85
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
Just stop typing.
 11-06-2006, 04:57 PM         #86
gahotgirl79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bout damn time!!
 11 years ago '04        #87
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 jmood88 said:
Show me anywhere in the Constitution or any law that states that English is the official language of the US. You need to do your research before you call me out my name.
The fact that the constitution is written in English pretty much says that English is the official language. Or else they would have written it in Spanish, French, German, etc.
 11 years ago '04        #88
jmood88 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
The fact that the constitution is written in English pretty much says that English is the official language. Or else they would have written it in Spanish, French, German, etc.
That logic is idiotic at best.
 11-07-2006, 10:15 PM         #89
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sicilianos said:
you people are insane. Look at the Constitution:
Anyone born or naturalized in America is a US CITIZEN!!!!!!!
This is being outright unconstitutional. It's insane in fact. There's is no reason to deny a person health care just because their parents are illegal. This country is going to hell.
there's no reason to deny a person healthcare cus they can't afford it, but it's done anyways. boo-hoo right?

sunn4511 said:
how is it ignorant, what about the millions o people who are united states citizens who cant afford health insurance? what about united states citizen who lose their insurances? are you sympathetic to those people. those are the people we should be helpingand not peopel who came here illegally or were born here illegally in the first place.
agreed.
i don't have any health insurance cus i can't afford it, but i sure do pay taxes so these ILLEGAL immigrants can get health insurance for their "u.s citizen" babies. how much sense does that make?
 11 years ago '05        #90
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,298 | Props total: 4717 4717
 djnovafresh said:
^^^^^^^^ Mine would still be the same. Black, White, Hispanic, Asia I don't give a fu*k if you didn't come here the right way leave mutchafu*ker.
:iagree:
 11-08-2006, 03:10 AM         #91
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peruvianfinest said:
some of you guys are really just want an opportunity* to shoot back at someone because we all know we cant take it on the government for how they spend the money (they know better). so then we have a large majority of people here that think they know better also hmm okay. so lets see alot of people here think illegal immigrants come here get all this free stuff and is all good..well is not they (illegal immigrants) also got to pay taxes ... (hmm really how?) well obviously they come here to work for harder jobs lets not go there is noticeable most of you guys will say hell no im not doing that job let the spics do it right? right... anyway if they come to work the bosses are going to take the taxes for them or pay it out as a company fee(saves money).

people that dont understand the history ppl came here for freedom ... the illegal immigrants dont just pick up out of no where and say hmm lets go use those things the u.s has to offer and overuse it , there is a whole lot of problems in other countries like WAR for example what are you supposed to do stay and be like oh well it happens? . i can go in detail but hopefully the next time u judge someone dont think every single person is taking advantage of ur tax money , your the dumbass paying war for iraq (whooo) sounds like a big accomplishment for the future ...oh like ALLLL THE TERRORISTS live there (right...).

Damn good a.ss point

Here something else... I live in a small town in FLA and ever since the Mexicanos have been multiplying my city has been growing at an astronomical rate...:offtopic:
 11-08-2006, 03:28 AM         #92
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by ItAlY2BkLyN
WTF? Are you stupid? How can the official language of the US be anything but English?

JaiMega said:
I'm Canadian and even I know the official language is English and Spanish just like Canada is English and French

Official language
An official language is a language that is specifically designated to be so in the constitutions of countries, states, and other territories. (States and areas without a constitution, by this definition, lack official languages.)

Half the countries in the world have official languages. Some have only one official language, such as Albania, France (although there are more native languages in France), Germany or Lithuania. Some have more than one official language, as Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Afghanistan, Paraguay, Bolivia, India, Switzerland and South Africa.

In some countries, such as Iraq, Italy and Spain, there is an official language for the country, but other languages are co-official in some important regions. Some countries, such as the United States, have no official languages, but there are official languages in some US states (See Languages in the United States). Finally, some countries have no official languages, such as Australia, Eritrea, Luxembourg, Sweden or Tuvalu.

did somebody say we had an official language??? **givs daps to jmood88** :applause:

Last edited by daykel; 11-08-2006 at 03:52 AM..
 11-08-2006, 03:49 AM         #93
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont care who you are what race you are or if you even from this planet, If you lived in poverty and only had one way to escape to give a better life to your kids you would take it... no IF, ANDS, or BUTS. What you think the pilgrims did.
 11 years ago '05        #94
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 MrW1gg1es said:
Best thing the BUSH ADMIN has even considered...

YEP
 11-08-2006, 04:53 AM         #95
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: :applause: now all they gotta do is get that wall up and ship the others back.

Last edited by bay224; 11-08-2006 at 04:55 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 jmood88 said:
That logic is idiotic at best.
Ok so even if it's not written down that the official language is English...This country from creation had english signs, taught in english (unless a foreign language, or "making it fair for kids who English is a second language" BOO fu*kING HOO), etc.

But seriously, what language is the most widely used across the nation?
So even if English is not officially stated as the official language, what's your point? Are you saying that for every sign we should have English, Arabic, Spanish, German, Korean, Chinese? fu*k outa here. This is America. If you want to live here, learn to speak the language.

Still doesn't make any difference in reference to this whole thread.
 11 years ago '04        #97
jmood88 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Ok so even if it's not written down that the official language is English...This country from creation had english signs, taught in english (unless a foreign language, or "making it fair for kids who English is a second language" BOO fu*kING HOO), etc.

But seriously, what language is the most widely used across the nation?
So even if English is not officially stated as the official language, what's your point? Are you saying that for every sign we should have English, Arabic, Spanish, German, Korean, Chinese? fu*k outa here. This is America. If you want to live here, learn to speak the language.

Still doesn't make any difference in reference to this whole thread.
My point is that there is no official language in the US and people need to stop saying that mexicans are coming in and trying to change the language when that is not the case at all. And yes, every sign or government paper should be written in every language that every person in the US uses, which is already done anyway. If English was the actual official language then that wouldn't need to be done but since it isn't, every language needs to be written down. If you actually knew American history and why things are the way they are then you wouldn't be spouting off about stuff you know nothing about.
 11 years ago '04        #98
space
space
 jmood88 said:
My point is that there is no official language in the US and people need to stop saying that mexicans are coming in and trying to change the language when that is not the case at all. And yes, every sign or government paper should be written in every language that every person in the US uses, which is already done anyway. If English was the actual official language then that wouldn't need to be done but since it isn't, every language needs to be written down. If you actually knew American history and why things are the way they are then you wouldn't be spouting off about stuff you know nothing about.
Yea and you bein some little 13yr old schoolboy who can use the internet is gonna school me on american history. Just cuz you google a couple things doesn't make you a history professor. Not to mention our whole conversation has nothing to do with the post.

And no we should not put spanish or any other translations on the signs to facilitate the illegal immigrants. This is America. Most people speak English. It's people like you that worry about being politically correct too much and as a result the real issue gets skewed so far off that sh*t never gets done.

I.E. the fact that English is not the official language of America has nothing do with the fact that putting up a fence is a good idea. But we don't want to offend anybody right.
 11-08-2006, 05:55 PM         #99
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey ever heard of the time way back when, when millions of immigrants legal and illegal fled to the US from Europe in search of a better life.... that is why NY City is so diverse. I bet if they had put up that fence that you are talking about half of yall wouldnt be here
 11 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 daykel said:
hey ever heard of the time way back when, when millions of immigrants legal and illegal fled to the US from Europe in search of a better life.... that is why NY City is so diverse. I bet if they had put up that fence that you are talking about half of yall wouldnt be here
Times is different now man. Back then this was just open land. Now you got millions of people already here that are affected by the influx of illegal imigrants. It didn't have as much of an effect on the economy as it does today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
223 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy