Nov 2 - Illegal Immigrants Kids No Longer Auto Eligible 4 Health Insurance

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 1421 1421
That's cold as hell.
 11 years ago '04        #62
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
i dont know about that, i have to do more research on that. why should other peoples money be use to translate a widely known language into spanish. the only people who have problems with immigration laws here are the hispanics. i hardly see anybody else complaining about it.
You barely have to do any research at all to find out that there is no official language and if anyone actually knew anything about US history then they would know that as well. It's hilarious how many clueless people there are out there. Oh and by the way, I'm not hispanic.
 11 years ago '04        #63
jmood88 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
i see feeelings are getting hurt, you are a typical politician. your views are blinded and ignorant. where do the money come from to take care of all these babies that they keep making. the money has to come from somewhere?
Where do you see my feelings getting hurt? The money comes from taxes and whether you like it or not, the money is going to get taken out regardless of whether or not there are illegal immigrants here. The "babies that they keep making" are citizens and as such are afforded equal rights under the Constitution.

Don't you have to actually know a bit about the us before you become naturalized? You have no idea what you're talking about.
 11 years ago '04        #64
jmood88 
space
space
 catchaBreath said:
Quit your yappin.

Babies born to ILLEGAL immigrants won't get the proper care.
Babies born in the United States are citizens.
 11-04-2006, 01:17 PM         #65
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
Babies born in the United States are citizens.
Would you be ok with the fact of USA rejecting healthcare for babies born outside of the USA?
 11-04-2006, 01:28 PM         #66
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if ur not native american then all blacks,whites,latin,asian and so forth are "ILLEGALS"..truth!
 11 years ago '04        #67
jmood88 
space
space
 catchaBreath said:
Would you be ok with the fact of USA rejecting healthcare for babies born outside of the USA?
No I wouldn't be ok with it but that has nothing to do with this discussion.
 11-04-2006, 03:41 PM         #68
talon9333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh well what u going to do..
 11-04-2006, 11:13 PM         #69
Peruvianfinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of you guys are really just want an oppurtinty* to shoot back at someone because we all know we cant take it on the goverment for how they spend the money (they know better). so then we have a large majority of people here that think they know better also hmm okay. so lets see alot of people here think illegal immigrants come here get all this free stuff and is all good..well is not they (illegal immigrants) also got to pay taxes ... (hmm really how?) well obsiously they come here to work for harder jobs lets not go there is noticeable most of you guys will say hell no im not doing that job let the spics do it right? right... anyway if they come to work the bosses are going to take the taxes for them or pay it out as a company fee(saves money).

people that dont understand the history ppl came here for freedom ... the illegal immigrants dont just pick up out of no where and say hmm lets go use those things the u.s has to offer and overuse it , there is a whole lot of problems in other countries like WAR for example what are you supposed to do stay and be like oh well it happens? . i can go in detail but hopefully the next time u judge someone dont think every single person is taking advantage of ur tax money , your the dumbass paying war for iraq (whooo) sounds like a big accomplishment for the future ...oh like ALLLL THE TERRORISTS live there (right...).
 11-04-2006, 11:22 PM         #70
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props on that Peruvianfinest

Puts on Dead Prez - Hell Yeah (Pimp the System)
 11-04-2006, 11:38 PM         #71
premo_si  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of you people are all ignorant, misinformed children. Or just plain stupid.
 11 years ago '04        #72
jmood88 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
like i said the only people that have problems with immigration is always the hispanics or the latinos. the rest dont see anything wrong with it
Like I said earlier, you're an idiot.
 11-05-2006, 12:32 AM         #73
MTM 01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the kids are leagal the child should get helthcare for an year
 11 years ago '05        #74
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 sunn4511 said:
my parents came from nigeria and they came to this country legally. work their way so that their children will have a better life. you see the difference, now compare it with people who cross the border illegally, gets free health insurance, free education, gets my taxpayer money to translate the official languuage to suit their lifestyle.
propz
 11-05-2006, 01:41 AM         #75
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
my parents came from nigeria and they came to this country legally. work their way so that their children will have a better life. you see the difference, now compare it with people who cross the border illegally, gets free health insurance, free education, gets my taxpayer money to translate the official languuage to suit their lifestyle.
And some mexicans have done the same thing.....but lets not forget what country is under America. If Africa was below America it would be the same damn thing is happening right now. But Africa is across the seas so its A LOT harder to come in illegally.

Seriously, God should switch up Africa and Mexico then we will see what will happend. Most of your opinions would change.
 11-05-2006, 02:00 AM         #76
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha funny a.ss black people they swear they give a fu*k about the country hahah im guessing most of you live in Greenich ?? haha or the burbs???
haha sh*t you guys swear if Africa was where mexico is right now all kind of black people would be trying to do the same sh*t ...so chill
ignooorant a.ss black people "go back to Mexico"
ignorant a.ss hispanic "Go Back to Africa"

but eh fu*k it when people want something..even black people...it will get done so say goodbye to all the illegals.....
 11-05-2006, 02:04 AM         #77
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh one more thing, that same ole sh*t about illegals taking jobs
yeah the oh so prestigous jobs like cleaning sh*t from a toilet working for 20 dollars a fu*king day 18 hours getting treated like sh*t ..picking fruit all day getting pesticides sprayed on you...

yeah all black people stand up and say how many of you are missing out ???
get the fu*k outta here

you guys are so ignorant its sad...but aaaall this leads in turn to the hostility between mexicans and black or anyone and blacks....so eh

im guessing some of you might even vote for Jeb in 2008 that Mr. Obama

god help us all..
 11 years ago '06        #78
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
*Walks into thread....... Realizes that whatever is said in this thread will not matter to the country, Congress, or the law....... Walks right out*
 11 years ago '04        #79
jmood88 
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
oh one more thing, that same ole sh*t about illegals taking jobs
yeah the oh so prestigous jobs like cleaning sh*t from a toilet working for 20 dollars a fu*king day 18 hours getting treated like sh*t ..picking fruit all day getting pesticides sprayed on you...

yeah all black people stand up and say how many of you are missing out ???
get the fu*k outta here

you guys are so ignorant its sad...but aaaall this leads in turn to the hostility between mexicans and black or anyone and blacks....so eh

im guessing some of you might even vote for Jeb in 2008 that Mr. Obama

god help us all..
Most of the people in here are more than likely white and it's mostly white people who complain about mexicans taking jobs away.
 11-05-2006, 10:18 AM         #80
krenaba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
I have no probably with immigrants come to this country the probably i have is when they choose to do it illegaly that when i have a probably how you going to break the law and still expect people to let you stay some were. Just cause i'm broke and don't have any food does that make it right for me to steal hell no. That goes for hopping a fu*king fence.

Do you read what you write?
"probably"...hahahhaha

It's not that easy. You got one of the richest countries in the world right there, meanwhile, you're living in terrible conditions. You want what's best for your children, always. You're going to do whatever it takes to make the best life for them. If that means I'm going to hop off a fence, cross a river, and/or run from some rabid dogs, then so be it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy