Nov 2 - Illegal Immigrants Kids No Longer Auto Eligible 4 Health Insurance

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
yes they do, their parents made that decision for them and last time i checked, a parent or both parents has the right to make certain decisions about a child health. where will the money come from to take care of all these people.
  US Constitution said:
Amendment XIV

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
You're an idiot.

Last edited by jmood88; 11-03-2006 at 05:16 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #42
jmood88 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
my parents came from nigeria and they came to this country legally. work their way so that their children will have a better life. you see the difference, now compare it with people who cross the border illegally, gets free health insurance, free education, gets my taxpayer money to translate the official languuage to suit their lifestyle.
There is no official language for the United States.
 11 years ago '04        #43
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
Naw man fu*k that. I'm glad they doing this sh*t. It seems like I'm the only person who thinks the illegal immagration <--sp? sh*t is gettin' skewed all to sh*t. Lets say I'm a broke a.ss Italian livin in Italy. My girl gets pregnant and we sneak into the US just so she can have her baby here and get free medical care for the kid. That's fu*ked up. They're talking about ILLEGAL immagrants. let me say it again ILLEGAL!!! What's the fu*king problem with coming over here legally? I have plenty of friends who came from Canada, Trinidad, Zimbabwe, Chile, etc. and they all did it legally. Therefore they deserve to be here and all the benefits that come with it. How hard is it to understand. Just because someone WANTS to live in the land of the free, that gives them the right to come over illegally and mooch of our government programs?!?!?! GTFOH
 11 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 jmood88 said:
There is no official language for the United States.
WTF? Are you stupid? How can the official language of the US be anything but English?
 11 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
How does it make them illegal? Their born on U.S. soil, therefore by LAW they're Americans. By your logic then if two criminals decide to have a child that offspring is also a criminal?
The baby is yes a citizen but the events leading up to that are fu*ked up. Just cuz someone can't afford health care in their own country it's ok for them to come here illegally and have the child just so they can get our free health care? I think not.
 11 years ago '04        #46
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
I say the constitution should be voted on and changed first before they try make this law. As long as the constitution states that anyone born on US soil is a citizen. Then they should abide by it. For the people that agree with this. This may seem like something you want because you might agree with the result. But I'm pretty sure down the road they will do something else against the constitution that you might not agree with and can't do anything about, because this will set precedence.
 11 years ago '04        #47
jmood88 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
WTF? Are you stupid? How can the official language of the US be anything but English?
Show me anywhere in the Constitution or any law that states that English is the official language of the US. You need to do your research before you call me out my name.
 11 years ago '04        #48
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495
cool, less money outta my pocket
 11 years ago '04        #49
jmood88 
space
space
 OnTheReal said:
cool, less money outta my pocket
Do you think that taxes will be reduced or something?
 11-04-2006, 12:36 AM         #50
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShyLadii08 said:
those who oppose immigrants should take a deeper look into their own history imo, where did YOUR ancestors come from? yeah your entitled to your own opinion but when biased remarks are involved, it's another story..
these people are just like you and deserve a healthy life like you, all they want is a better life in a country with REAL FREEDOMS.. is that so wrong? no.. the ones that fu*k it over for the rest just mess everything up, serious.
This new ''law'' is insane.. what happened to the freedom and right to pursue happiness and stability? hypocritical..
i came from here....im american indian :applause: :applause: and im all about this law for more reason then one
 11 years ago '04        #51
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
I thought the reason of parents coming to america was to better the way of life of the family???

If your legal, the states take care of you like our laws have it........

If your illegal, then your sh*t outta luck........
 11 years ago '05        #52
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm Canadian and even I know the official language is English and Spanish just like Canada is English and French
 11 years ago '05        #53
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
 sunn4511 said:
i believe it makes sense. why should i have to work, pay my taxes and my money is been used to support some undocumented illegal child. my health insurance just went up in my job. i apllaud this law, now what we need to start doing is mass deportation of illegals. that way the burden wont be on innocent peopel who pay their taxes, or legal aliens who came here the right way.

These comments come from ignorant people who don't see the big picture. Why you're bi*ching about taxes, what about the taxes that the goverment doesn't pay because illegals don't file? They get to keep around 20 billion or so dollars cash that they don't have to pay each year. All that extra money could be used to lower OUR taxes. I don't think it's right to do this, what has our country become? We were a country built on immigrants, and now we're turning a new leaf all of a sudden? So babies born here to immigrants won't get the proper care that is required? What the fu*k is that? How many babies will be born and die possibly because of the lack of healthcare? Think before you speak idiot.
 11 years ago '04        #54
jmood88 
space
space
 JaiMega said:
I'm Canadian and even I know the official language is English and Spanish just like Canada is English and French
You're also wrong. The United States never has had an official language, which is why some congressman are trying to get English passed as the official language. Please try to at least have some knowledge on what you are trying to argue.
 11 years ago '04        #55
jmood88 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
nobody talking about taxes, we are talking about a reformed health care along with immigration laws in this country.
How would shutting CITIZENS out of free health care put any money back into anyone's pocket? The money will still be taken out regardless of who recieves it.
 11 years ago '04        #56
jmood88 
space
space
 Hyphy707 said:
These comments come from ignorant people who don't see the big picture. Why you're bi*ching about taxes, what about the taxes that the goverment doesn't pay because illegals don't file? They get to keep around 20 billion or so dollars cash that they don't have to pay each year. All that extra money could be used to lower OUR taxes. I don't think it's right to do this, what has our country become? We were a country built on immigrants, and now we're turning a new leaf all of a sudden? So babies born here to immigrants won't get the proper care that is required? What the fu*k is that? How many babies will be born and die possibly because of the lack of healthcare? Think before you speak idiot.
EXACTLY
 11 years ago '04        #57
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,651 | Props total: 15111 15111
 SleepyThug said:
Everyone in the country should have health care no matter what.
stfu. people that come into this country ILLEGALLY shudnt be entitled to sh*t.
 11-04-2006, 12:14 PM         #58
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
About time. I'm getting sick of the little money that I have, going to some non-US citizen that isn't supposed to be here in the first place.
 11-04-2006, 12:15 PM         #59
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
stfu. people that come into this country ILLEGALLY shudnt be entitled to sh*t.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

People who come here illegally should get the boot!
 11-04-2006, 12:22 PM         #60
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
Quit your yappin.

Babies born to ILLEGAL immigrants won't get the proper care.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago