Nov 2 - Illegal Immigrants Kids No Longer Auto Eligible 4 Health Insurance

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
dredman 3 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
majority of illegal immigrants are hispanic( i believe 12 .5 million). i am presenting the real fact from a non bias point of view. so change of subject HOW WOULD YOU FIX THE CURRENT STATE OF HEALTH INSURANCE IN THIS COUNTRY?
A system similar to European countries (even Canada) would help dramatically. But then people would cry about the higher tax rates.
 11 years ago '04        #22
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
Great news
 11-02-2006, 11:14 PM         #23
krenaba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
how is it ignorant, what about the millions o people who are united states citizens who cant afford health insurance? what about united states citizen who lose their insurances? are you sympathetic to those people. those are the people we should be helpingand not peopel who came here illegally or were born here illegally in the first place.

i'm sympathetic with them as well, but that should not be blamed on the illegal immigrants. i feel we should try and help out all people, in the medical field before any other way. my point is if you read the link and the second part, is that the US is spending money ridiculously and fluidly while there are more important issues. Not just in Iraq but in many other aspects as well. What i'm not going to do is discuss all those points, but the war in Iraq is the biggest waste of money atm, thus why i brought that up. My point is the same in both replies. I'm done posting tonight, reread if my posts to extract my opinion.

i'm proppin you for keeping a good conversation going without blowing up, altho i still disagree.

Last edited by krenaba; 11-02-2006 at 11:16 PM..
 11-02-2006, 11:20 PM         #24
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Born In USA = US Citizen.

hate it or love it. case closed.
 11-02-2006, 11:22 PM         #25
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't blame them for coming here, i would if i was them. So would the rest of you. Stop player hating. They gettin theres. Ever been to mexico?? They living in bushes basically. And if you worried about them taking "your job" you should of done something with your life because it's not like they are becoming CEO's or Technicians. Blah Blah Blah. Ive said enough.
 11-02-2006, 11:24 PM         #26
Ash32288  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interesting
 11-02-2006, 11:28 PM         #27
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
Born In USA = US Citizen.

hate it or love it. case closed.

Cosign.
 11 years ago '05        #28
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,268 | Props total: 684 684
smh @ the government once again.

p.s latino stand up.
 11-02-2006, 11:29 PM         #29
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
you must be a mexican? well no more free ride for you and your family memebers.
Im 100% White, n*gga.
 11-02-2006, 11:34 PM         #30
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this bs..illegal or not a child deserves to be helped in need for his or her medical needs...bs sh*t..if they start doin this to "illegals" what makes u think u they wont do that to anyone else wit legal status for some bs reason..this sh*t can swallow one
 11 years ago '06        #31
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
americas fuked up *tsK*
 11-03-2006, 11:28 AM         #32
v_nwankwo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact the the richest country in the world is trying to take away basic heathcare from their own citizens(the babies) worries me. Then they blame say it tax dollars used for this. Tax dollars are used to f!ght an iraq war that is illegal and wrong, but most people dont see this. Wake up people the government has you all fu*ked up. Spend money on iraqi war or spend on citizens born here. Pick one
 11-03-2006, 12:10 PM         #33
ShyLadii08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
my parents came from nigeria and they came to this country legally. work their way so that their children will have a better life. you see the difference, now compare it with people who cross the border illegally, gets free health insurance, free education, gets my taxpayer money to translate the official languuage to suit their lifestyle.
i respect your point but do you know how messed up it is down there? the only people that stay r the ones that can manage, nobody respects anybody if they dont have $ anymore, its biased b.s., no offence but Nigeria has many illegal immigrants here too, its not just ''Latinos'' that's what they seem to overlook, and like guy above posted, the money is being trashed and recycled anyway, i'd pay for anyone to be healthy in this world, less waste of $ on plain medical studies, and that's on point........

BTW: WHAT HAPPENED TO NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND PROGRAM? DOESNT SEEM TO EXIST ANYMORE, THAT'S WHAT GOT BUSH ''ELECTED'' IN THE 1ST PLACE..

Last edited by ShyLadii08; 11-03-2006 at 12:13 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #34
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
your are making me sick yes they have rights. nobody is stripping them of theior rights. the fact is they are children of illegal immigrants that makes them illegal also.
How does it make them illegal? Their born on U.S. soil, therefore by LAW they're Americans. By your logic then if two criminals decide to have a child that offspring is also a criminal?
 11 years ago '04        #35
Kanaki 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 5 5
WHo give a flyin fu*k.. we all gone die.. die rich or die sick
 11 years ago '06        #36
Wilkie Bailey 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 dredman said:
Well I actually agree with you on that point. But you're singling out one type of people (hispanic) when there are tons of illegal immigrants coming into the United States everyday, willing to work for less than minimum wage just so that their children can have a better life.
Like who? What other group is illegally flooding the US at even a third of the rate of Latinos? Illegal hispanics get to work, protest, start families, gangbang, post up at 7 eleven all kinds of sh*t. Let a 57 chevy float over from cuba or haiti...fu*kin' coast guard gonna pull the cannons on 'em and send they a.ss right back.
 11-03-2006, 04:16 PM         #37
J_Mo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
my parents came from nigeria and they came to this country legally. work their way so that their children will have a better life. you see the difference, now compare it with people who cross the border illegally, gets free health insurance, free education, gets my taxpayer money to translate the official languuage to suit their lifestyle.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #38
sdsuhustle 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 27 27
 sunn4511 said:
i believe it makes sense. why should i have to work, pay my taxes and my money is been used to support some undocumented illegal child. my health insurance just went up in my job. i apllaud this law, now what we need to start doing is mass deportation of illegals. that way the burden wont be on innocent peopel who pay their taxes, or legal aliens who came here the right way.

right........start deporting people left and right and watch the prices of things go up......i know if they went to downtown la and got rid of all the illegal immigrants, the price for a pair of socks would be like 30 dollars
 11 years ago '04        #39
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
i believe it makes sense. why should i have to work, pay my taxes and my money is been used to support some undocumented illegal child. my health insurance just went up in my job. i apllaud this law, now what we need to start doing is mass deportation of illegals. that way the burden wont be on innocent peopel who pay their taxes, or legal aliens who came here the right way.
A child born in the Unted States is a citizen, not an illegal child.
 11 years ago '04        #40
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 onicap said:
the last time i checked, a forum was a place to voice your views... it does not make a person stupid or an 'elitist' because they have an opinion.
His "opinion" ignores the US Constitution and does make him stupid, or at least very misinformed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago