Lil Wayne - Destroying Show Me What You Got (new)

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4491 4491
 daliff89 said:
again.......that message isn't aimed at Wayne.....its aimed at his d*ckriders......you're one of these d*ckriders......so is 'ItsDaCarter' or whatever his name is.....

and if i'm so wrong about my statements, then y have i been propped for them by 5 different people???
I was gonna respond to you but Internet props actually mean something to you, you're no longer relevant.
 11 years ago '06        #62
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 28 Gramz said:
Jay calls him self "The Jordan" of the game, if Wayne thinks he's the heir to the throne or whatever he's gonna say he's Lebron or Kobe, simple shhit. On every board I been to today, even cats that don't like Wayne have gave this props.

And anyone who has to take the time out to put "so and so is not the best rapper alive..." paragraph type shhit in their sig is obviously a HATER. If you don't like him, that's one thing but it's a diffrence between that and just flat out hatin a niqqa.
man shut the fu*k up. you riding his sack like he rides Jay-Z's and like jay-z rides Mike Jordan's. how the hell is Wayne gonna be the heir to Jay-Z's throne? what throne? roc-a-fella? def jam?...talking bout people that take time out to say he's not the best like their ain't people that take time out to say he's the best. d*ck-RID-ERS. it's all "simple shhit". wayne really isn't that hot. just cuz a n*gga say he's the best doesn't mean you gotta believe it.
 11-02-2006, 05:25 PM         #63
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props this sh*t better than jayz sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #64
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4491 4491
 jayvivz said:
man shut the fu*k up. you riding his sack like he rides Jay-Z's and like jay-z rides Mike Jordan's. how the hell is Wayne gonna be the heir to Jay-Z's throne? what throne? roc-a-fella? def jam?...talking bout people that take time out to say he's not the best like their ain't people that take time out to say he's the best. d*ck-RID-ERS. it's all "simple shhit". wayne really isn't that hot. just cuz a n*gga say he's the best doesn't mean you gotta believe it.
I never said dude was the heir to anything that's what HE thinks n*gga, that's why he said the line he's always talkin about "best rapper alive, since the best rapper retired" I was explainin the line, fall back. And that "just cause a n*gga say he's the best doesn't mean you gotta believe it" sh*t can fly with a handfull of rappers with fans that think their nice. You don't think Wayne is that nice, that's on you, but my opinion aint changin no time soon.
 11-02-2006, 05:29 PM         #65
Crazee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t's fresh to me, nicest I heard Wayne since the original Dedication. And I absolutely HATE Carter 2. I like Wayne at times...this is one of them.
 11 years ago '04        #66
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
What The fu*k is wrong with yall....

we have Wayne Groupies on One Side..

and then the Wayne Antagonist over here..

got damn its bout 10 threads talking bout the same sh*t at one point everyday in this forum.

Wayne= An Average Rapper, nothing more nothing less...

can he get better Sure..but he is not King of the Microphone by far.
 11-02-2006, 05:38 PM         #67
Crazee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, I actually view Wayne as a great rapper that doesn't put enough energy into this albums lyrics-wise.

But...don't we all have emcees that are mediocre to other people but for whatver reason appeal to us.
 11 years ago '04        #68
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Lil Wayne Main Problem is that most of his song structure sucks...

there are few songs he stays on topic on. but alot of the time...he talk about an lil of everything in one song. throughout the whole album.
 11 years ago '06        #69
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
none of it matters anyways. rap music in the 2000s has been going downhill. that's why i live in the 90s :-)
 11-02-2006, 05:46 PM         #70
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao@ wayne getting a 5+ page thread for a freestyle.....
 11-02-2006, 05:48 PM         #71
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
What The fu*k is wrong with yall....

we have Wayne Groupies on One Side..

and then the Wayne Antagonist over here..

got damn its bout 10 threads talking bout the same sh*t at one point everyday in this forum.

Wayne= An Average Rapper, nothing more nothing less...

can he get better Sure..but he is not King of the Microphone by far.
what that gotta do wit this song?
 11 years ago '04        #72
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
^^^^
cause this has stopped being about the freestyle and just about Wayne himself.
 11 years ago '05        #73
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
their wouldnt be a 5 page thread about a simple freestyle if wayne wasnt amazing. .

people view weezy through a fu*kin screen. .they listen to what sounds wrong with his sh*t instead of just listenin to it. .so far people have picked apart everything he said in that verse. .i could do that with any rapper. .oh yea

i fu*ked all your moms bi*ches
 11 years ago '05        #74
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
and daliff89 we all know u wack off to wayne everynight in bed u big homo
 11-02-2006, 07:38 PM         #75
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That song was hot. Sounds more like a cosign to Jay's song in the first verse. He k!lled it, but it wasn't a freestyle though. Get serious.
 11-02-2006, 07:57 PM         #76
Shaveli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awesome song
 11-02-2006, 08:05 PM         #77
TuRbØ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne GROUPIES!!!
 11 years ago '05        #78
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 28 Gramz said:
I was gonna respond to you but Internet props actually mean something to you, you're no longer relevant.
they dont matter to me.......i was simply noting that im not the only one who feels the way i do.......
 11-02-2006, 09:15 PM         #79
1up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not a groupie/hater

but this freestyle was sick....IN MY OPINION
 11 years ago '04        #80
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3475 3475
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
their wouldnt be a 5 page thread about a simple freestyle if wayne wasnt amazing. .

people view weezy through a fu*kin screen. .they listen to what sounds wrong with his sh*t instead of just listenin to it. .so far people have picked apart everything he said in that verse. .i could do that with any rapper. .oh yea

i fu*ked all your moms bi*ches
shut the fu*k up, you're a retard.

And its retards like you that are the reason these threads are 5-6 pages long. Now we'll see crappy "punchlines" about gurtles and turtles from wayne groupies claiming dude is god's gift to down south rap.
Dude is wack as hell and he has rarely ever showed any real song content or structure.
And then we have the people who think he's an "amazing lyricist" because other rapper's punches go over their heads and they want to seem like intellectuals.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy