Lil Wayne - Destroying Show Me What You Got (new)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #51
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,798 | Props total: 136 136
UMM THEM VERSES WAS WEAK....whats so special bouts dude?? Not to mention the flow was off..

12 years ago '05        #52
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 2443 2443
 ItsDaCarter20 said
u got him in ur signature, your on his d*ck and you hate him
you got him in your username, you're on his d*ck and you want to be Baby

Lil Wayne = most overrated rapper alive

go listen to some music.

11-02-2006, 04:42 PM         #53
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 introspekt757 said
UMM THEM VERSES WAS WEAK....whats so special bouts dude?? Not to mention the flow was off..
just like the weak a.ss sh*t in your sig pus*y a.ss n*gga

12 years ago '06        #54
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 28 Gramz said
And..when it comes down to this recordin
I must be Lebron James if he's Jordan
riding Shawn's c*cksicle again i see, D'wayne.

12 years ago '06        #55
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,798 | Props total: 136 136
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said
just like the weak a.ss sh*t in your sig pus*y a.ss n*gga
my sig> weezy's career

'intro'out

Introspekt fka Remixdapics

Last edited by introspekt757; 11-02-2006 at 04:52 PM..

12 years ago '05        #56
h2oism 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
heres the video of the freestyle Show me what u got sh*t crazy

propz

Last edited by h2oism; 11-02-2006 at 04:55 PM..

12 years ago '06        #57
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 28 Gramz said
You're a known Wayne hater, if this was anyone else you'd be saying it was hot as fukk. And how is he off beat? He's mimmicking the way Jigga flowed on the original song.

I swear this niqqa could make the second coming of Illmatic and cats would be like...aahhh it aint all that. :rolleyes:
of course if it was someone else it would be hot because of their swagger, cuz of who they are. i personally don't like wayne cuz he's phony to me and pretty mediocre. like the part you quoted in the beginning is hot, but pretty simple. anyone can think of a Mortal Kombat reference like than in 2 seconds which is probably what he did. and the part when he sucks jay-z's d*ck there is simple too. and the basketball reference. i mean anyone them metaphors and similes are real easy to come up with. and anyone who thinks that stuff is witty or whatever is sad.
and wth was up with the long a.ss pause before he said "same triangle offense"? weak...

o yeah and as far as him being able to make a second coming of Illmatic... ...never disrespect Nasir Jones like that again please.

Last edited by jayvivz; 11-02-2006 at 05:08 PM..

12 years ago '06        #58
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$8,036 | Props total: 6425 6425
 jayvivz said
riding Shawn's c*cksicle again i see, D'wayne.
Jay calls him self "The Jordan" of the game, if Wayne thinks he's the heir to the throne or whatever he's gonna say he's Lebron or Kobe, simple shhit. On every board I been to today, even cats that don't like Wayne have gave this props.

And anyone who has to take the time out to put "so and so is not the best rapper alive..." paragraph type shhit in their sig is obviously a HATER. If you don't like him, that's one thing but it's a diffrence between that and just flat out hatin a niqqa.

12 years ago '06        #59
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
but i did like the line "i hit n*ggas in the head like Vonage"

12 years ago '05        #60
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,411 | Props total: 46 46
again.......that message isn't aimed at Wayne.....its aimed at his d*ckriders......you're one of these d*ckriders......so is 'ItsDaCarter' or whatever his name is.....

and if i'm so wrong about my statements, then y have i been propped for them by 5 different people???

12 years ago '06        #61
space
space
 daliff89 said
again.......that message isn't aimed at Wayne.....its aimed at his d*ckriders......you're one of these d*ckriders......so is 'ItsDaCarter' or whatever his name is.....

and if i'm so wrong about my statements, then y have i been propped for them by 5 different people???
I was gonna respond to you but Internet props actually mean something to you, you're no longer relevant.

12 years ago '06        #62
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 28 Gramz said
Jay calls him self "The Jordan" of the game, if Wayne thinks he's the heir to the throne or whatever he's gonna say he's Lebron or Kobe, simple shhit. On every board I been to today, even cats that don't like Wayne have gave this props.

And anyone who has to take the time out to put "so and so is not the best rapper alive..." paragraph type shhit in their sig is obviously a HATER. If you don't like him, that's one thing but it's a diffrence between that and just flat out hatin a niqqa.
man shut the fu*k up. you riding his sack like he rides Jay-Z's and like jay-z rides Mike Jordan's. how the hell is Wayne gonna be the heir to Jay-Z's throne? what throne? roc-a-fella? def jam?...talking bout people that take time out to say he's not the best like their ain't people that take time out to say he's the best. d*ck-RID-ERS. it's all "simple shhit". wayne really isn't that hot. just cuz a n*gga say he's the best doesn't mean you gotta believe it.

11-02-2006, 05:25 PM         #63
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props this sh*t better than jayz sh*t

12 years ago '06        #64
space
space
 jayvivz said
man shut the fu*k up. you riding his sack like he rides Jay-Z's and like jay-z rides Mike Jordan's. how the hell is Wayne gonna be the heir to Jay-Z's throne? what throne? roc-a-fella? def jam?...talking bout people that take time out to say he's not the best like their ain't people that take time out to say he's the best. d*ck-RID-ERS. it's all "simple shhit". wayne really isn't that hot. just cuz a n*gga say he's the best doesn't mean you gotta believe it.
I never said dude was the heir to anything that's what HE thinks n*gga, that's why he said the line he's always talkin about "best rapper alive, since the best rapper retired" I was explainin the line, fall back. And that "just cause a n*gga say he's the best doesn't mean you gotta believe it" sh*t can fly with a handfull of rappers with fans that think their nice. You don't think Wayne is that nice, that's on you, but my opinion aint changin no time soon.

11-02-2006, 05:29 PM         #65
Crazee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t's fresh to me, nicest I heard Wayne since the original Dedication. And I absolutely HATE Carter 2. I like Wayne at times...this is one of them.

12 years ago '04        #66
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 7635 7635
What The fu*k is wrong with yall....

we have Wayne Groupies on One Side..

and then the Wayne Antagonist over here..

got damn its bout 10 threads talking bout the same sh*t at one point everyday in this forum.

Wayne= An Average Rapper, nothing more nothing less...

can he get better Sure..but he is not King of the Microphone by far.

11-02-2006, 05:38 PM         #67
Crazee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, I actually view Wayne as a great rapper that doesn't put enough energy into this albums lyrics-wise.

But...don't we all have emcees that are mediocre to other people but for whatver reason appeal to us.

12 years ago '04        #68
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
Lil Wayne Main Problem is that most of his song structure sucks...

there are few songs he stays on topic on. but alot of the time...he talk about an lil of everything in one song. throughout the whole album.

12 years ago '06        #69
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
none of it matters anyways. rap music in the 2000s has been going downhill. that's why i live in the 90s :-)

11-02-2006, 05:46 PM         #70
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao@ wayne getting a 5+ page thread for a freestyle.....

11-02-2006, 05:48 PM         #71
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said
What The fu*k is wrong with yall....

we have Wayne Groupies on One Side..

and then the Wayne Antagonist over here..

got damn its bout 10 threads talking bout the same sh*t at one point everyday in this forum.

Wayne= An Average Rapper, nothing more nothing less...

can he get better Sure..but he is not King of the Microphone by far.
what that gotta do wit this song?

12 years ago '04        #72
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
^^^^
cause this has stopped being about the freestyle and just about Wayne himself.

12 years ago '05        #73
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 51 51
their wouldnt be a 5 page thread about a simple freestyle if wayne wasnt amazing. .

people view weezy through a fu*kin screen. .they listen to what sounds wrong with his sh*t instead of just listenin to it. .so far people have picked apart everything he said in that verse. .i could do that with any rapper. .oh yea

i fu*ked all your moms bi*ches

12 years ago '05        #74
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 51 51
and daliff89 we all know u wack off to wayne everynight in bed u big homo

11-02-2006, 07:38 PM         #75
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That song was hot. Sounds more like a cosign to Jay's song in the first verse. He k!lled it, but it wasn't a freestyle though. Get serious.

Home      

most viewed right now
+141online now  52
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  46
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
150 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+56online now  14
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
209 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  12
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers