Lil Wayne - Destroying Show Me What You Got (new)

most viewed right now
 178
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-02-2006, 02:34 PM         #21
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:


i dont hate Wayne.....i hate Wayne d*ckriders like urself......

dude is off beat as fu*k in the part you quoted.......if u can't hear that then ur an idiot........

and like i said, the verse he spit on 'Weatherman' was better than this.........this seems like just a normal freestyle to me........nothing special at all......
Agree
 11 years ago '04        #22
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 daliff89 said:
he gets off beat in the part u quoted........

and i dont see anything special about this sh*t.....it seems like a normal 'freestyle'.........his verse on that Jim Jones track was better than this......
all you do is hate on wayne get a life
 11 years ago '04        #23
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$4,095 | Props total: 922 922
dat n*gga ripped da hell outta dat song..sh*t nice!
 11 years ago '04        #24
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 301 301
"I have no brain I'm retarded
We are not the same I'm a martian"

Now that's a hot line....truest sh*t he ever spoke!
 11 years ago '04        #25
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
"I am the best rapper alive."

Kinda disrespectful to Hov hahah

"Only down South rapper [that] could've been in the Firm
Or the Commission, or Wu-Tang n*gga"

BULLsh*t

Wayne needs to stop dreaming and wake up

 28 Gramz said:
You're a known Wayne hater, if this was anyone else you'd be saying it was hot as fukk. And how is he off beat? He's mimmicking the way Jigga flowed on the original song.

I swear this niqqa could make the second coming of Illmatic and cats would be like...aahhh it aint all that. :rolleyes:
k!ll yourself

Wayne doesn't have the mind to put together something even close to that

 LilWeezy954 said:
i dont understand how n*ggas hate for no reason weezy rips every track he on but it will alwyas be haters in this world bi*ches
We just speak the truth about him...Weezy is cool but y'all stans overrate him a little too much

And look at your username...anything you say has no credibility


Last edited by Jamaro85; 11-02-2006 at 03:15 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #26
BTiZZLe 
space
avatar space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
so who is better than weezy?? no one answered that sh*t yet
 11-02-2006, 03:27 PM         #27
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i gotta say is:

over this beat, Wayne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay

still hate this damn intrumental though.
 11 years ago '05        #28
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
all you do is hate on wayne get a life
if i'm hating by voicing my opinion that he is an average rapper, then ur d*ckriding him by saying he's good........

u kids need to learn the difference between not liking somebody and 'hating' on them.......
 11 years ago '06        #29
moses1984 
space
avatar space
space
$189 | Props total: 174 174
that sh*t's hott! mad props. prop back please
 11-02-2006, 03:41 PM         #30
ZAFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
"I am the best rapper alive."

Kinda disrespectful to Hov hahah


"Only down South rapper [that] could've been in the Firm
Or the Commission, or Wu-Tang n*gga"

BULLsh*t

Wayne needs to stop dreaming and wake up


k!ll yourself

Wayne doesn't have the mind to put together something even close to that


We just speak the truth about him...Weezy is cool but y'all stans overrate him a little too much

And look at your username...anything you say has no credibility
So called Hov is best rapper alive. You need to wake up, n*gga isn't even close.
 11 years ago '04        #31
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 BTiZZLe said:
so who is better than weezy?? no one answered that sh*t yet
Nas, Rakim, Ghostface, Joe Budden, GZA, Eminem, Jay-Z, Papoose (not even a big Pap fan), Jadakiss, Raekwon, Canibus, Beanie Sigel

And these are cats that murder Weezy...there are many other cats who are simply better than him

Please tell me you're kidding
 11 years ago '04        #32
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 ZAFT said:
So called Hov is best rapper alive. You need to wake up, n*gga isn't even close.
Did I say Hov is the best rapper alive? You need to learn to take sh*t in context

I don't think Hov is anywhere NEAR the best rapper alive

His idol is Hov, he says he looks up to Hov and emulates his flow...he even claimed "Best rapper alive, since the best rapper retired", meaning HE believes that Jigga is the best rapper

Jigga comes back to rap, Weezy freestyles over Hov's beat and claims himself to be the best rapper alive

Can't believe I have to explain to some of you idiots


Last edited by Jamaro85; 11-02-2006 at 03:45 PM..
 11-02-2006, 03:48 PM         #33
ZAFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Did I say Hov is the best rapper alive? You need to learn to take sh*t in context

I don't think Hov is anywhere NEAR the best rapper alive

His idol is Hov, he says he looks up to Hov and emulates his flow...he even claimed "Best rapper alive, since the best rapper retired", meaning HE believes that Jigga is the best rapper

Jigga comes back to rap, Weezy freestyles over Hov's beat and claims himself to be the best rapper alive

Can't believe I have to explain to some of you idiots
oh, sorry that i don't read about weezy, it's really essential to know about him, he did so much for the hip-hop community. :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #34
Mr.Heismen 
space
avatar space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
propz
 11 years ago '04        #35
JugernoT 
space
avatar space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1164 1164
dude ripped it. he's not better than jay, but this is a million times better than jay's show me what you got. lmao @ "i hit n*ggas on the head like vonage"
 11-02-2006, 03:58 PM         #36
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes trying to be like Jay so much with the Lyrics though.
 11 years ago '04        #37
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 ZAFT said:
oh, sorry that i don't read about weezy, it's really essential to know about him, he did so much for the hip-hop community. :rolleyes:
Unless you live under a rock you'd know that

I don't keep up with Weezy either...but he said that in one of his singles

It's ok that you're locked in your basement and only get fed scraps
 11 years ago '06        #38
BTiZZLe 
space
avatar space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 Jamaro85 said:
Nas, Rakim, Ghostface, Joe Budden, GZA, Eminem, Jay-Z, Papoose (not even a big Pap fan), Jadakiss, Raekwon, Canibus, Beanie Sigel

And these are cats that murder Weezy...there are many other cats who are simply better than him

Please tell me you're kidding

please tell me you're kidding......we're talking about rap now not 10 years ago...... ill give it to jada, em, and jay, and nas is iffy now-a-days he kinda fell off... but sh*t i never really even hear of rakin, budden, (pump pump pump pump it up LOL), raekwon... ask around about him most people prolly wont know who your talking about where im from... canibus is so good but hasnt blown up yet?..beanie sigel had A song i liked but dont see him comin with no fire.. LIL WAYNE is comin with fire k!llin mixtapes and anything he touches... dont know who GZA is lol.. ALL AROUND lil wayne has the upper hand on most these dudes man..but yeah everyone has their opinion and i like weezys style alot but where im from (Texas) most people will agree with me
 11-02-2006, 04:05 PM         #39
screw_head 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:


i dont hate Wayne.....i hate Wayne d*ckriders like urself......

dude is off beat as fu*k in the part you quoted.......if u can't hear that then ur an idiot........

and like i said, the verse he spit on 'Weatherman' was better than this.........this seems like just a normal freestyle to me........nothing special at all......

sh*t that verse is hot just like damn neareverything the boy spits. there has never been anything wayne put out that was wack. why do the same fu*ks on here everyday hate on this niiga. we not on his d*ck for representing true facts. the n*gga spits flames bi*ch and i guess u just dumb as fu*k or u got a hearing problem...but its hot..there is no denying that. u probbably listen to Will Smith or sumthin and since Wayne dont get Jiggy u hate. u a bamma like sh*t dog and u need to stop fakin like u r the messaiah of music and shut the fu*k up and stop hateing on every post u ever put up
 11 years ago '04        #40
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 BTiZZLe said:
please tell me you're kidding......we're talking about rap now not 10 years ago...... ill give it to jada, em, and jay, and nas is iffy now-a-days he kinda fell off... but sh*t i never really even hear of rakin, budden, (pump pump pump pump it up LOL), raekwon... ask around about him most people prolly wont know who your talking about where im from... canibus is so good but hasnt blown up yet?..beanie sigel had A song i liked but dont see him comin with no fire.. LIL WAYNE is comin with fire k!llin mixtapes and anything he touches... dont know who GZA is lol.. ALL AROUND lil wayne has the upper hand on most these dudes man..but yeah everyone has their opinion and i like weezys style alot but where im from (Texas) most people will agree with me
Wu-Tang? Are you fu*kin' serious...

I keep forgetting that some people on this board don't know anything about rap

And yeah I hear what you're saying, but I'm talking about who has the illest mic skills...

an iffy Nas > Wayne on his best day

Just because rappers aren't known or don't have the biggest career doesn't mean they aren't amongst the illest

Don't try to tell me Raekwon isn't ill and hasn't done anything lately...go listen to the Vatican mixtape he dropped

You don't see Beans coming with any fire? Damn clean your ears out lol


Last edited by Jamaro85; 11-02-2006 at 04:09 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy