Nov 1 - The Game’s Sophomore Album Leaks

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

DID YOU LIKE HIS NEW ALBUM?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
KuruptJ 
space
space
$767 | Props total: 37 37
I think his cd is ok. It's no where near as good as the Documentary. Game is a good rapper & all that but why does he try 2 sound like dre so much & is it really necessary 4 u 2 mention dre every freakin song!!! I think the album wasn't West Coast enough....I mean as far as the beats. The ablum 2 me was missing some classic dre beats & something else is missing that I cant put my finger on right now. Also where is a BWS track at...he always hyping Juice & all those other guys on BWS but they never get on his album. Whats up with that?
 11-01-2006, 06:08 PM         #62
ReFtheMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic...
 11 years ago '06        #63
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Only heard the 2 singles and they wack. If the whole album got leak'd (dirty) I give it a shot
 11 years ago '04        #64
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
damn that album drops on my birthday ne way
 11 years ago '04        #65
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 708 708
Game leaked the cd himself, if you goto his myspace he has a megaupload link to his album up himself!!!

Games album is tight

West Coast N-i--g-g-a-s!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #66
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,008 | Props total: 6307 6307
y n*ggas is actin like every album dont leak. fu*kin losers!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #67
DaGhost 
space
space
space
$74 | Props total: 0 0
n!ggas act like every album in the streets these days dont be commin out 2 weeks be4 its realsedd...
didnt happen that way wit the ti or banks.

this cd is ok. is it me or does it get less gangsta as the tracks go on? too much dre soundin voice and not very original if u ask me. i mean kenye and nas ripped it better than him.
 11 years ago '06        #68
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 371 371
i'm still buyin it..... but who else cannot wait for the One Blood remix.. sh*ts going to be BIIIIGGG
 11 years ago '04        #69
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
not a game fan ... but fu*k im loving this sh*t ... bang it in my 6-4 !! AHAH

Last edited by mszomola; 11-01-2006 at 07:00 PM..
 11-01-2006, 06:59 PM         #70
aLKIE_hOLIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinMyHood4L said:
i didnt know if that was game rappin or dre...he says something bout dre in every fu*ken songgggg...its soo annoying...lyrics i didnt like...beats were allright...either way his first cd was way betterr
Mayne` come on now Mufu*ka's.This,FIRE?Not even close.Sorry to say but since he stopped fu*kin wit Gay-UNIT and DRE.sh*t got weak.Name droppin in every song.(dre,nas,jay-z etc.,)Had like 3 good songs on the album.A track wit WILL I AM?<----quit playin PIMPIN! 2 out of 5 stars.Waste of a wait.Dissapointed with this ish.
 11 years ago '04        #71
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
this album will go down as the best of 06 most likely, classic imo
 11 years ago '06        #72
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 371 371
look out for the one blood remix... half the industrys on this sh*t !!!!!!! over 20 people..!
 11 years ago '05        #73
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
yea Game does sound like Dre. i like Game's music but seriously...on the albums that weren't released by him he sounds like Shyne, on his debut he sounds like himself "i guess" and now he sounds like Dre. I guess he felt like "Dre" gonna be on the album one way or another lol, gotta reflect the album title some how huh? But no doubt, the album is a top notch album.
 11-01-2006, 08:12 PM         #74
thehustleman818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga pap is the hottest n*gga out without an album. His lyrical content superior to alot of major dudes out right now.

I need props so put me on.
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
The Game’s Sophomore Album Leaks

The Game’s sophomore LP, The Doctor’s Advocate, has just leaked, roughly two weeks before it’s scheduled to hit stores.

Songs off the LP began leaking late last week, but the entire album can now be found on various forums across the internet. Despite its title, the album does not feature any production by Dr. Dre, as previously reported. The album, which will mark Game’s first effort on his Black Wall Street/Geffen imprint, was initially scheduled to hit stores in September, but was then pushed back to its November release date.

The Doctor’s Advocate is scheduled to hit stores on November 14.

Source: SOHH

I BET G-UNIT HAD TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE LEAKING LMAO.......
 11 years ago '04        #75
pntblank 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t gets on my nerves how many times he says Dr. Dre....d.r.e...the doc....I don't know if he has a song where he does not say dre's name...sh*ts pathetic...i like the album but damn Game, it's one thing you are trying to sound like him but it's another to shout his name out every other word.
 11 years ago '04        #76
pntblank 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
 ReppinMyHood4L said:
i didnt know if that was game rappin or dre...he says something bout dre in every fu*ken songgggg...its soo annoying...lyrics i didnt like...beats were allright...either way his first cd was way betterr

hahaha i just posted the same sh*t....props homie
 11 years ago '05        #77
rgoins002 1 heat pts
space
space
$824 | Props total: 15 15
i'm about to listen to the album. But as far as the Aftermath label, 50 does have to much power. He basically can influence the decisions Dre & Iovine make in regards to new artists and their albums. But it ain't 50's fault though. It's Dre and Iovine. They shouldn't let someone have that much control, cuz. The Game is still nice enough to prosper and be successful without Dre. Based on the buzz, it seems like he's proving this.
 11 years ago '06        #78
lilbillydee 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
this is some real sh*t way better than banks that sh*t was trash
 11-01-2006, 09:21 PM         #79
Sirocco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
absolute sickness
 11 years ago '04        #80
napaleonoutlaw 
space
space
space
$372 | Props total: 1 1
go buy the album......doesnt matter if u think he sounds like dre or watever he's doin his thing...band buck yayo cant say that at all.....all they do is look at 50......we hunger!!!......bws......go get'em game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now