Nov 1 - The Game’s Sophomore Album Leaks

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

DID YOU LIKE HIS NEW ALBUM?

12 years ago '04        #51
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 RAPSOURCE2003 said
I BET G-UNIT HAD TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE LEAKING LMAO.......

I doubt it considering ALL music leaks early. Usually around the 1-2week time frame. If this leak happened like 2 months ago then I would say yes.

12 years ago '05        #52
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,575 | Props total: 152 152
I liked it.

Only thing that really bugs me is the opening track "Lookin' At You". The girl doing the opening is terrible. Game's verses in the song are good though.

12 years ago '05        #53
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,642 | Props total: 358 358
 ChrisStokes said
I listened to the Doctor's Advocate here's my review

Beats = 4/10
Lyrics = 7.5/10

It's a pretty solid album needs lots of work on the beats as i feel the beats were trash. As for the lyrics..............Game did good.

Top Outstanding Tracks were

Why You Hate The Game Ft. Nas and Marsha
The Doctor's Advocate ft. busta rhymes
Let's Ride (Strip Club)
Scream On Em' Ft. Swizz Beats
Beats = 7/10
lyrics = 7/10

sounds like dre to much fo me. talking bout dre to much fo me like fo real fall bac bout dre my n*gga.

i love why you hate the game.
scream on em
one night
and cail vaction i fu*ks with

but the cd is far from a classic and it aint best 0f 06 but its a coo cd. ill be bootlegging this n*gga lol

11-01-2006, 05:01 PM         #54
dondigital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAPSOURCE2003 said
The Game’s Sophomore Album Leaks

The Game’s sophomore LP, The Doctor’s Advocate, has just leaked, roughly two weeks before it’s scheduled to hit stores.

Songs off the LP began leaking late last week, but the entire album can now be found on various forums across the internet. Despite its title, the album does not feature any production by Dr. Dre, as previously reported. The album, which will mark Game’s first effort on his Black Wall Street/Geffen imprint, was initially scheduled to hit stores in September, but was then pushed back to its November release date.

The Doctor’s Advocate is scheduled to hit stores on November 14.

Source: SOHH

I think the Game will do well without G-UNOT, all he need is some HOT tracks and its on.

11-01-2006, 05:02 PM         #55
pipelayer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PPL SAID IN A THREAD THE OTHER DAY MATTER A FACT IT WAS (G-UNIT IS GOIN DOWN CUZ NO PUBLICY FOR BUCK N BANK$ ALBUM) NOW PPL THINK 50 HAD SOMETHIN TO DO WITH GAMES ALBUM LEAKIN DAMMMM PPL MAKE UR fu*kIN MIND UP FORGET IT FIF IS THE n*gga IN RAP RIGHT NOW SO STOP RYDIN HIS d*ckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

12 years ago '04        #56
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,488 | Props total: 7104 7104
he does rap like dre....

im startin to feel it the more i listen to it.

12 years ago '06        #57
vic20dipset 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
Straight Crack

11-01-2006, 05:11 PM         #58
M.A.G. OR CHAOS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not bad for a sophmore album with no 50,mention of 50s name or Dre on production. If he left more Dre out (only name drop overkill) and the cryin over their relationship breakup, it would have been a harder album. Solid drop tho...

11-01-2006, 05:13 PM         #59
screw_head 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Havent heard yet. Im trying to get it

12 years ago '05        #60
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,609 | Props total: 4406 4406
yea these people late as hell on this one and another thing, dude said himself he had the album on his phone so he probably leaked it himself or someone got to that sh*t.

12 years ago '04        #61
KuruptJ 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 51 51
I think his cd is ok. It's no where near as good as the Documentary. Game is a good rapper & all that but why does he try 2 sound like dre so much & is it really necessary 4 u 2 mention dre every freakin song!!! I think the album wasn't West Coast enough....I mean as far as the beats. The ablum 2 me was missing some classic dre beats & something else is missing that I cant put my finger on right now. Also where is a BWS track at...he always hyping Juice & all those other guys on BWS but they never get on his album. Whats up with that?

11-01-2006, 06:08 PM         #62
ReFtheMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic...

12 years ago '06        #63
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,859 | Props total: 2372 2372
Only heard the 2 singles and they wack. If the whole album got leak'd (dirty) I give it a shot

12 years ago '04        #64
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
damn that album drops on my birthday ne way

12 years ago '04        #65
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1462 1462
Game leaked the cd himself, if you goto his myspace he has a megaupload link to his album up himself!!!

Games album is tight

West Coast N-i--g-g-a-s!!!!!!!

12 years ago '04        #66
qutaboi225 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 10299 10299
y n*ggas is actin like every album dont leak. fu*kin losers!!!!!!!!

12 years ago '04        #67
DaGhost 
space
space
space
$74 | Props total: 0 0
n!ggas act like every album in the streets these days dont be commin out 2 weeks be4 its realsedd...
didnt happen that way wit the ti or banks.

this cd is ok. is it me or does it get less gangsta as the tracks go on? too much dre soundin voice and not very original if u ask me. i mean kenye and nas ripped it better than him.

12 years ago '06        #68
J Money B&W 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 654 654
i'm still buyin it..... but who else cannot wait for the One Blood remix.. sh*ts going to be BIIIIGGG

12 years ago '04        #69
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
not a game fan ... but fu*k im loving this sh*t ... bang it in my 6-4 !! AHAH

Last edited by mszomola; 11-01-2006 at 07:00 PM..

11-01-2006, 06:59 PM         #70
aLKIE_hOLIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinMyHood4L said
i didnt know if that was game rappin or dre...he says something bout dre in every fu*ken songgggg...its soo annoying...lyrics i didnt like...beats were allright...either way his first cd was way betterr
Mayne` come on now Mufu*ka's.This,FIRE?Not even close.Sorry to say but since he stopped fu*kin wit Gay-UNIT and DRE.sh*t got weak.Name droppin in every song.(dre,nas,jay-z etc.,)Had like 3 good songs on the album.A track wit WILL I AM?<----quit playin PIMPIN! 2 out of 5 stars.Waste of a wait.Dissapointed with this ish.

12 years ago '04        #71
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
this album will go down as the best of 06 most likely, classic imo

12 years ago '06        #72
J Money B&W 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 654 654
look out for the one blood remix... half the industrys on this sh*t !!!!!!! over 20 people..!

12 years ago '05        #73
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
yea Game does sound like Dre. i like Game's music but seriously...on the albums that weren't released by him he sounds like Shyne, on his debut he sounds like himself "i guess" and now he sounds like Dre. I guess he felt like "Dre" gonna be on the album one way or another lol, gotta reflect the album title some how huh? But no doubt, the album is a top notch album.

11-01-2006, 08:12 PM         #74
thehustleman818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga pap is the hottest n*gga out without an album. His lyrical content superior to alot of major dudes out right now.

I need props so put me on.
 RAPSOURCE2003 said
The Game’s Sophomore Album Leaks

The Game’s sophomore LP, The Doctor’s Advocate, has just leaked, roughly two weeks before it’s scheduled to hit stores.

Songs off the LP began leaking late last week, but the entire album can now be found on various forums across the internet. Despite its title, the album does not feature any production by Dr. Dre, as previously reported. The album, which will mark Game’s first effort on his Black Wall Street/Geffen imprint, was initially scheduled to hit stores in September, but was then pushed back to its November release date.

The Doctor’s Advocate is scheduled to hit stores on November 14.

Source: SOHH

12 years ago '04        #75
pntblank 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t gets on my nerves how many times he says Dr. Dre....d.r.e...the doc....I don't know if he has a song where he does not say dre's name...sh*ts pathetic...i like the album but damn Game, it's one thing you are trying to sound like him but it's another to shout his name out every other word.

Home      

most viewed right now
-53online now  16
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
34 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
26 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  10
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
130 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  9
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+102online now  9
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+50online now  8
Video inside You’re Doing it Wrong... The REAL Double Wrench Method
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+63online now  7
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
797 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  6
Video inside Tupac’s Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
215 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy