POST YOUR NEW PICKUPS" November '06. Post All Pickups Here.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-14-2006, 07:52 AM         #221
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 562crip said:
^^^^ what the hel is wrong with you man do you see the colors on them shoes man..are u a f*gboy or something niccas dont wear no sh*t like dat man..send them bacc asap...
smh...nah..real n*ggas rep crip on the net. huh?!

nice sh*t mah dude...them IDs came out real nice!
 11 years ago '04        #222
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6638 6638
 juice818 said:
forgot to post these ma cuz copped me a pair when they dropped and they arrived like a week ago..cause he forgot to send but yea they look beta in person than in the pics that where given all over the net when they dropped
personally i like em :)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*gga I can't BELIEVE you pent your hard earned money on those fu*kin ugly a.ss shoes! Well you probablly spent mom and dads money on the, wack a.ss thrown together motherfu*kers...Ya'll n*ggas a d*ck ride ANYTHING Jordan will put his name on

So uhmmm ....just go ahead and send the ugly mothas to me since im sure you don't want them anymore now right?!!:D haha
 11-14-2006, 08:20 AM         #223
juice818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
n*gga I can't BELIEVE you pent your hard earned money on those fu*kin ugly a.ss shoes! Well you probablly spent mom and dads money on the, wack a.ss thrown together motherfu*kers...Ya'll n*ggas a d*ck ride ANYTHING Jordan will put his name on

So uhmmm ....just go ahead and send the ugly mothas to me since im sure you don't want them anymore now right?!!:D haha
right :finger:
 11 years ago '06        #224
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
 DDKing13 said:
Gold Coin

Is there a site u can get that from
 11-14-2006, 08:48 AM         #225
DDKing13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 562crip said:
^^^^ what the hel is wrong with you man do you see the colors on them shoes man..are u a f*gboy or something niccas dont wear no sh*t like dat man..send them bacc asap...
man we dont need haters up in here. if he likes em, let him wear em.
 11-14-2006, 08:50 AM         #226
DDKing13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigRed912 said:
Is there a site u can get that from
ya u can get em at karmaloop.
thats like the only place online.
 11 years ago '06        #227
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
 DDKing13 said:
ya u can get em at karmaloop.
thats like the only place online.

Props
 11 years ago '06        #228
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
fu*k u ppl and ur fly gear i need to get kicks and hoodys like yall but i cant!!!!!!! lol
 11-14-2006, 09:24 AM         #229
DDKing13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acAWN said:
fu*k u ppl and ur fly gear i need to get kicks and hoodys like yall but i cant!!!!!!! lol
 11-14-2006, 09:29 AM         #230
SoSoSoFresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice pick-ups people.. the AM are fresh and the spike's are sick fu*k all these haters they either made cux they dont have them or cant spend the money on them or mom and dad said no.
 11-14-2006, 09:36 AM         #231
562crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DDKing13 said:
man we dont need haters up in here. if he likes em, let him wear em.

and i dont need lil f*gboys like u trying to school me on what to say or do.. ididnt even direct it towards you so what the fuc are u worried about for u fuccboy...im was tryin to give the wierdo some a.ssistance...
 11-14-2006, 09:40 AM         #232
SoSoSoFresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ so what if the gets shoes with a alot of different colors thats what he likes nothing wrong with that. its his style just cuz he dont buy the j's and forces that everone else gets and he did he own shoes and wanted to be different. just jump off his nuts
 11-14-2006, 09:42 AM         #233
562crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
smh...nah..real n*ggas rep crip on the net. huh?!

nice sh*t mah dude...them IDs came out real nice!

man i just laught at n*ggas like u on the net man because u have no clue of what kind of nicca you are talking to ... i guess icant use a computer cuzz im crippin huh u down south dummies are straight not even worth talking to because yall already the dumbest people in america
 11-14-2006, 09:46 AM         #234
562crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSoSoFresh said:
^ so what if the gets shoes with a alot of different colors thats what he likes nothing wrong with that. its his style just cuz he dont buy the j's and forces that everone else gets and he did he own shoes and wanted to be different. just jump off his nuts

this is the exact reason why i dont hardly post on here becuzz u niccas are so emotinal about the most stupidest things....i been on here for 3 years now and i only have about 400 posts if that.. yall dudes dedicate your life to making posts and talking to people on boxden... im not worried about what u think about what i say or complain about it seems like yall the ones taking it to the heart..lil computer boys
 11-14-2006, 09:49 AM         #235
offdaglassx2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 562crip said:
man i just laught at n*ggas like u on the net man because u have no clue of what kind of nicca you are talking to ... i guess icant use a computer cuzz im crippin huh u down south dummies are straight not even worth talking to because yall already the dumbest people in america
lol@down south DUMMIES ... who says that n*gga...i was gon let u live til u came wit that comment. get a career dawg a family or somethin n*gga u 28 and still bangin let that sh*t go tookie......fyi LAUGHT isnt a word

Last edited by offdaglassx2; 11-14-2006 at 09:51 AM..
 11-14-2006, 09:57 AM         #236
562crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 offdaglassx2 said:
lol@down south DUMMIES ... who says that n*gga...i was gon let u live til u came wit that comment. get a career dawg a family or somethin n*gga u 28 and still bangin let that sh*t go tookie
i know u want some attention..but u said u was gonna let me live??
u right im 28 and im over here chillin livin it up.. the tookie sh*t wasnt even funny i wasnt bangin on nobody u idiot just cuzz my screenname has crip in it i was bangin on u?? your a complete idiot...find someone else on boxden to have your lil typing war with...u know u never been to long beach u dummy becasue long beach is a blue city there aint no bloods out here none at all..stay worried about your stupid syrup drinking and your dumb screw music and all that other dumb sh*t yall do.....
 11-14-2006, 10:02 AM         #237
offdaglassx2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i rest my case.... get ya GED folk..nice pickup Alabama Allstar couldnt be somethin i'd rock but sh*t do u
 11 years ago '05        #238
ALABAMA ALLSTAR 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 0 0
 offdaglassx2 said:
lol i rest my case.... get ya GED folk..nice pickup Alabama Allstar couldnt be somethin i'd rock but sh*t do u
preciate offdaglassx2

its funny how that 562crip is getting mad, and the 1st thing they always say is the south is dumb, well without the south your dumbass wouldnt be here. But enough with the E-Beef
 11-14-2006, 10:34 AM         #239
SoSoSoFresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ true e-beef is lame but you know this dude just going to keep it going
 11 years ago '04        #240
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 300 300
squirrell shut sh*t down with the artful dodger all over embriodery lion hoodie

that sh*t is the most serious piece of the year to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago