Oct 31 - Guy rapes his mom

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

nasty

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
thats fu*k up. r*pe is wrong by itself but to r*ped you own mom just to get back at your brother :sick:
 11-01-2006, 05:54 AM         #82
bigtone76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy is fu*king sick.he should get his d*ck cut off and feed to him.
 11 years ago '06        #83
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 habib said:
mother fu*ker
Word, that motherfu*ker (no pun) is sick...
 11 years ago '06        #84
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4594 4594
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME! HA HA. THAT'S SOME SICK sh*t
 11-01-2006, 07:09 AM         #85
poochie2255  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what does a f!ght with your brother have to do with you raping your mom? He must have wanted to do that for a while.
 11-01-2006, 07:12 AM         #86
BOX•CHEV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trailer Park Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
 11-01-2006, 09:15 AM         #87
Iversonmvp33  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His brother must be pissed......Watch him bang his rapist brother.....just for spite.....sh*t i would.
 11 years ago '04        #88
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
"at Willow Terrace Trailer Park on Doyle Drive in Albertville."

That explains everything
 11 years ago '04        #89
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 2989 2989
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Rape should equal immediate castration and locked into a dark solitary confinement with a big fat black greasy 300 lb. horny man named Big Earl
first off shut the fu*k up kid, the guy that r*ped his mom is white obviously so why lock up this animal with another Black man, white people are naturally homos3xuals. i think the ratio is now 1:3 white males are gay

what this is a sick act committed by a deviant that couldn't control himself, it's nature that wouldn't allow him too....

can't see a Black person doing this to their own mother, culturally it's not accepted or in the mindset
 11-02-2006, 12:56 AM         #90
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
first off shut the fu*k up kid, the guy that r*ped his mom is white obviously so why lock up this animal with another Black man, white people are naturally homos3xuals. i think the ratio is now 1:3 white males are gay

what this is a sick act committed by a deviant that couldn't control himself, it's nature that wouldn't allow him too....

can't see a Black person doing this to their own mother, culturally it's not accepted or in the mindset
Homie, you sound just plain the f*ck ignorant. Note I said "rape should" meaning that was my personal opinion on r*pe! This has nothing to do with "black or white" so why make it a race issue? The ignorance in your statement is just crazy! The 300 lb. black man part was just a joke based on stereotypes! Note that his name was "Big Earl".

What made you statement super invalid was the fact that you worded it like this "what this is a sick act committed by a deviant that couldn't control himself, it's nature that wouldn't allow him too...."

But before you turn around and said "white people are naturally homos3xuals" and after that "can't see a Black person doing this to their own mother, culturally it's not accepted or in the mindset".

The first statement is just IGNORANT and RACISTS! The second statement is your opinion and even though it is "somewhat" correct there are still black men out here that do sh*t like that and yes to their own mothers, we may not here about as many doing it as the white culture, but it exists believe that!

Would you have liked it better if the guy in my opinion wasn't "black"?

According to the comment you left when you gave me hate "come on, n da pen Blacks stick with Blacks, whites fu*k off..so y would a incarcerated Black man care what a white deviant does 2 his mother...should b ashamed 4 condonin homos3xuality which is notoriously rooted with whites, 1 out 3 white men is gay", you would've.

Blacks r*pe blacks in prison too! That entire statement was just ignorant! And by creating you whole argument, you ignored the fact that this is about "rape" and not "homos3xuality". Making it seem like "homos3xuality" is as brutal as "rape". Homos3xuality is based upon free will to be in a same s3x relationship. r*pe is a sick crazy foul person taking advantage of a weaker person, taking their free will away and scarring them for life and in most male-female r*pe cases, leaving them with an unwanted pregnancy!

I bet you if your mother got r*ped you would not care what color the person was! LOSER!
 11-02-2006, 01:23 AM         #91
NyczMostWnted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:

another racist dum a.ss in the bx SHUT THE fu*k UP
 11 years ago '04        #92
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
^^^^^^^^ GET 'EM!!!! lol...race has nothin 2 do wit it although white ppl known for sick sh*t...nawmean i aint trynna be stereotypical buh yooo! whoeva said MILF as a comment..omg dat sh*t had me rollin lol
 11-02-2006, 02:09 AM         #93
keioss01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like eminem... ya i said it

but for real.. this fool should seek medical help (for 3 reasons) ha ha
1 he fu*ked up in the head
2 he r*ped his mom
3 he goin to be everyones bi*ch in prison
 11 years ago '04        #94
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
 jake_starrz said:
i swear to god every day i read some sh*t that outdoes the fu*ked up sh*t i read the day before
i think this may top it! They should give his a.ss the chair, gas, lethal injection, firing squad
 11 years ago '06        #95
moses1984 
space
space
$189 | Props total: 174 174
this is sick sh*t. show me props please
 11 years ago '04        #96
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
jake stars is def right.... i cant believe this shyt... wow.... terrible....
 11 years ago '05        #97
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
dam dats fu*ked up
 11 years ago '04        #98
minimeblunts 
space
space
memphis must be gay if he is figuring out ratio's and shyt.... MEMPHIS U f*g**t A$S CUPCAKE RACIST go give ur b/f a kiss
 11 years ago '04        #99
minimeblunts 
space
space
(Reeeeal Men of Siiiickness!)

Today, we salute you, Mr. 'I'm Gonna r*pe My Mother' Guy.

(Mr. 'I'm Gonna r*pe My Mother' Guy!)

So you say your girlfriend isn't there for you? Then why not turn to someone who's been there for you since the day you were born?

(C'mon, PUUUUUUSH!)

Remember when she threw out all you comic books when you were three? Now, it's your turn to do something against her will.

(Payback for Batman!)

Sure, it's amoral, disgusting and illegal. But for someone who's had two kids, she sure is surprisingly tight.

(OH GOD, UGHH...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!)

So crack open an ice cold Rotten liTe, Mr. Number One in Family Fun. (*KISH!*) Because sometimes incest really is the best.

(Mr. 'I'm Gonna r*pe My Mother' Guy!)

Sick Ideas Brewery, Weaver's Subconscious

i found this mockery beer commercial and i thought it was funny... now i will a.ssume my spot in hell
 11 years ago '06        #100
pelphrey 
space
space
$196 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know what to say
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago