The Doctor's Advocate (OFFICIAL THREAD) (YES IT LEAKED)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-30-2006, 09:23 PM         #121
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 af_ said:
It leaked, i have the album since morning...

Yes the rumors you heard are true, no more Aftermath, no more Dre...

what u think about it?

my opninion:
Game did his thing.. the production is sick and that makes the album sick.. Im not gonna talk about his lyrics/namedropping..

im giving a 4/5

But i like the documentary more..
yeah, i give it a 4/5 too, its a great album, but its not classic, and its not better than the documentary...he shoulda had a track produced by Timbaland cuz one of my fav tracks on the documentary was produced by Timbo - Put You On The Game
 11 years ago '04        #122
dont_mention_it 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 1 1
 BO$$ Playa said:
thats on fat joe's album its called breathe and stop and its gonna be fat joe's second single and he said they going to jamaica to shoot the video....
Well In That Case I'm Lookin Forward To Fat Joe's CD ,Should Be Leakin Soon Since Game's Cd Leaked And They Come Out On The Same Day
 11 years ago '05        #123
dzson 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
Steps backwards for sure , no wonder he didnt tell the tracklisting some of this songs are a.ss some hot sh*t wouldve been better it only had less tracks

dude talks alot of sh*t tho he said he was having a few timbo produced tracks and i was looking forward to that

btw is that a different version of one blood ?

Last edited by dzson; 10-30-2006 at 09:28 PM..
 10-30-2006, 09:28 PM         #124
mygangstalean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man yall are fu*ked up

u should go and buy the album instead of downloadin it, support the man, especially this album cuz from the three tracks i heard if the rest is like those this album would be dope as fu*k
 11 years ago '06        #125
tharegime 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 21 21
no one gonna buy the album anymore since it leaked so early
 11 years ago '05        #126
bertuzzi44 
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 0 0
its missing a timbo track and at least 1 dre track but this cd is dope...didnt dissapoint....this is games "the doggfather" ...snoop didnt have dre for that cd either and its one of snoops best
 10-30-2006, 10:11 PM         #127
smacked  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its leaked pretty damn early, could affect sales
 10-30-2006, 10:12 PM         #128
alph0e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That track with Snoop and X is SICK. Game brought some rhymes
 10-30-2006, 10:21 PM         #129
Mdthejericho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off Doggfather was garbage - this cd surpasses it by far.

Second, you are so off on this one, LOL at all the people saying "It leaked so early" No, usually major releases get leaked about 13-14 days prior to the release date. This is the earliest a major CD gets leaked in most cases.
 10-30-2006, 10:25 PM         #130
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lyrics and production were outstanding..

The hooks were horrible, and really put a damper on what could've been a classic.
 10-30-2006, 10:25 PM         #131
smacked  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually, recently, its like a lot of studios can keep their cds from leaking until one week ahead of release date.
 11 years ago '05        #132
bertuzzi44 
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 0 0
 Mdthejericho said:
First off Doggfather was garbage - this cd surpasses it by far.
wow...DA came out about 15 minutes ago and your saying its better than a classic(in my mind) already
 10-30-2006, 10:35 PM         #133
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a decline compared to documentary....not feelin this except for cali vacation & why u hate the game

y he using the same lines like so close u can taste my rims on multiple tracks...
and the usual name drop and 64 talk
 11 years ago '05        #134
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,129 | Props total: 3655 3655
 BO$$ Playa said:
thats on fat joe's album its called breathe and stop and its gonna be fat joe's second single and he said they going to jamaica to shoot the video....
BO$$Playa, post in my thread on HHU
 10-30-2006, 11:12 PM         #135
1up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was expecting it to be bad.. but its pretty hot ima give it a 4/5
 10-30-2006, 11:23 PM         #136
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
unlike some folks i actually listen to the sh*t before i judge it. so ima give a track by track review of it....

1) Lookin At U- wack
2) Da sh*t-decent beat, hated the actual song though. same ole sh*t from game
3) One Blood (Its Okay)-love the beat, hate the lyrics. wack
4) compton-possibly one of the wackest songs the game ever made, period. wack beat, wack lyrics. 2nd straight song without a REAL hook
5) Remedy-has the ole skool westcoast feel to the beat still talkin bout dre though. first track ive liked off the album. another track without a real hook though
6) Strip Club (Lets Ride)-wack, i absolutely hate this track. how can u say u dont need dre or 50 to have a good album but then you jack 50's style for the hook and try to sound identical to dre on the verses
7) Too Much feat. Nate Dogg-decent lyrics but he tryin to sound like dre again. nate dogg k!lls it. i like this one.
8) Wouldnt Get Far feat. Kanye West-god i hate Kanye West his lyrics and his damn beats (QUIT SAMPLIN n*gga!). i dont like this track. prolly because of my hatred for anything Kanye. this damn sho aint no "Dreams"
9) Scream On Em-decent beat, decent lyrics, decent track
10) One Night-i like the beat, like the lyrics, easily best track off the album so far. really good song.
11) Doctors Advocate feat. Busta Rhymes-wow, blows everything else game has ever done in his entire career out of the water. really feelin this whole joint. that n*gga on the hook is a beast and busta rhymes fu*kin k!lls the sh*t out of his verse and game pours his heart out on the track it seemed like.
12) Ole English-decent track, real laid back.
13) California Vacation feat. Snoop Dogg & Xzibit-whooooo fu*kin sick beat. all three do they thang. 4th straight good track.
14) Bang feat. Tha' Dogg Pound-good track. dpg do they thang but games verse was the same ole sh*t.
15) Around The World feat. Jamie Foxx-really was not feelin this track what soever, not the hook, not the lyrics, not the beat, garbage.
16) Why You Hate The Game feat. Nas-hot beat, nas k!lls it, same ole sh*t from game. nice track.

once again game name droppin like a groupie, tries to sound like dr. dre on several tracks, cant write a hook for sh*t, but he has awesome features from nate dogg, busta, snoop, x, & dgg, some beats is nice some beats is wack, not near as good as 'the documentary' as far as beats and the game hasnt grown whatsoever has an mc imo. does he find it neccessary to mention Dr. Dre on EVERY track? i didnt like the game when he was on g-unit and i still dont like him. i aint hatin i just dont like the man's music. nothin about him appeals to me musically. i give it a 3. i like "Remedy", "One Night", "Doctors Advocate", "Ol English", "California Vacation", but the rest was either wack or average.

damn
 10-30-2006, 11:41 PM         #137
purpleStuff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word sh*ts good
 11 years ago '05        #138
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i dont know how ur saying this sh*t was a 4/5........this sh*t was terrible........name dropping was worse on this album than on any other.......and he talks about chronic atleast twice in every verse..........i mean its fine to do the sh*t once or twice.......but when thats all u talk about it demolishes ANY creativity u have.........

2/5 and thats cuz of 4 beats.........
 11 years ago '04        #139
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
After ten pages of sifting.

I have yet to listen to the album, just got home now. It's probably impossible because of the number of extreme Game d*ckriders and extreme Game haters.. but could I get pointed to a somewhat unbias review? People are stupid calling it a classic already or just dismissing it right away as garbage.
 11 years ago '05        #140
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 ike! said:
After ten pages of sifting.

I have yet to listen to the album, just got home now. It's probably impossible because of the number of extreme Game d*ckriders and extreme Game haters.. but could I get pointed to a somewhat unbias review? People are stupid calling it a classic already or just dismissing it right away as garbage.
read my sh*t.......

i actually had high hopes for this sh*t........i wanted Game to drop something better than his last CD (which aws average to me) and he didnt........
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy