The Doctor's Advocate (OFFICIAL THREAD) (YES IT LEAKED)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
dont_mention_it 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 1 1
 persuazion said:
more namedroppin on this or the Doc?? The songs I heard he says Dre,Chronic and Doggystyle about 20 times....I know thats his style or whatever but that sh*t gets annoying....
That's Whut I'm Saying,But I'mma Admit Game Did His Thing On The Album And I Give Him His Props And This Is Coming From A G-Unit Fan,But On Sum Real sh*t Y Do Yall Hate On Rotten Apple So Much I Know The Sales Don't So It At All,But I Think That Album Was Real Dope No Where Near Hunger 4 More,But It Was A Dope Album And Yall Need To Clean Your Ears And Really Take A Listen....
 11 years ago '04        #102
sugewhite 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
Classic!!!!!! 5 mics
 11 years ago '04        #103
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 stfdkd37 said:
yo im tellin yall he playin us who do you know would leak 4 songs off his album plus 2 singles he is gettin us. and check geffen.com there is no tracklist up but the blue carpet treatment is already up it's a lie but game is smart for that.

This is the real CD
*Look at who ripped it*
 11 years ago '04        #104
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
He name drops alot still

but oh well I guess
 11 years ago '05        #105
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
sh*t Is On Point 4/5 Correct....Documentary Was Just A Bit Better But This sh*t Still Good Props !
 11 years ago '04        #106
dont_mention_it 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 1 1
I Wanna Know Whatever Happend To This Song.....

That Song Sounded Hot And I Wanted To Hear It
 10-30-2006, 07:37 PM         #107
Kilnel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like it but liked rotten apple better
da-3.5/5
ra-4/5
 10-30-2006, 07:40 PM         #108
JaeMills  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Noooo way the R/A was better. This is a hot album. Definitley worthy of 4/5. Documentary was better and is a classic.
 11 years ago '05        #109
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
anybody hatin on this sh*t got problems....this album from start to finish is bangin.....i like it better than the doc....game took it back with the remedy on some nwa sound type sh*t, that track is :wow:
 11 years ago '05        #110
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 g-unitsoldier said:
I Wanna Know Whatever Happend To This Song.....

That Song Sounded Hot And I Wanted To Hear It
thats on fat joe's album its called breathe and stop and its gonna be fat joe's second single and he said they going to jamaica to shoot the video....
 10-30-2006, 08:04 PM         #111
FunDZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember Kanye not puttin Crack Music on his cd because he didnt want to upset 50cent?

Yet he is on Games cd, i found that weird.
 10-30-2006, 08:06 PM         #112
FunDZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Yall use to be good like Ken Griffey"

This cd is going to have alot of rotation.
 10-30-2006, 08:08 PM         #113
FocusIV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He name drops!.. He name drops! .. Stop bi*chin', Stop Cryin'
 11 years ago '06        #114
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,481 | Props total: 14753 14753
unlike some folks i actually listen to the sh*t before i judge it. so ima give a track by track review of it....

1) Lookin At U- wack
2) Da sh*t-decent beat, hated the actual song though. same ole sh*t from game
3) One Blood (Its Okay)-love the beat, hate the lyrics. wack
4) compton-possibly one of the wackest songs the game ever made, period. wack beat, wack lyrics. 2nd straight song without a REAL hook
5) Remedy-has the ole skool westcoast feel to the beat still talkin bout dre though. first track ive liked off the album. another track without a real hook though
6) Strip Club (Lets Ride)-wack, i absolutely hate this track. how can u say u dont need dre or 50 to have a good album but then you jack 50's style for the hook and try to sound identical to dre on the verses
7) Too Much feat. Nate Dogg-decent lyrics but he tryin to sound like dre again. nate dogg k!lls it. i like this one.
8) Wouldnt Get Far feat. Kanye West-god i hate Kanye West his lyrics and his damn beats (QUIT SAMPLIN n*gga!). i dont like this track. prolly because of my hatred for anything Kanye. this damn sho aint no "Dreams"
9) Scream On Em-decent beat, decent lyrics, decent track
10) One Night-i like the beat, like the lyrics, easily best track off the album so far. really good song.
11) Doctors Advocate feat. Busta Rhymes-wow, blows everything else game has ever done in his entire career out of the water. really feelin this whole joint. that n*gga on the hook is a beast and busta rhymes fu*kin k!lls the sh*t out of his verse and game pours his heart out on the track it seemed like.
12) Ole English-decent track, real laid back.
13) California Vacation feat. Snoop Dogg & Xzibit-whooooo fu*kin sick beat. all three do they thang. 4th straight good track.
14) Bang feat. Tha' Dogg Pound-good track. dpg do they thang but games verse was the same ole sh*t.
15) Around The World feat. Jamie Foxx-really was not feelin this track what soever, not the hook, not the lyrics, not the beat, garbage.
16) Why You Hate The Game feat. Nas-hot beat, nas k!lls it, same ole sh*t from game. nice track.

once again game name droppin like a groupie, tries to sound like dr. dre on several tracks, cant write a hook for sh*t, but he has awesome features from nate dogg, busta, snoop, x, & dgg, some beats is nice some beats is wack, not near as good as 'the documentary' as far as beats and the game hasnt grown whatsoever has an mc imo. does he find it neccessary to mention Dr. Dre on EVERY track? i didnt like the game when he was on g-unit and i still dont like him. i aint hatin i just dont like the man's music. nothin about him appeals to me musically. i give it a 3. i like "Remedy", "One Night", "Doctors Advocate", "Ol English", "California Vacation", but the rest was either wack or average.
 10-30-2006, 08:26 PM         #115
backnaction05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got finished listening to it for the 2nd time straight....

every song was on point....when i was listening to this...it felt like the soundtrack to boys in the hood...really gave me that old school nwa feeling...

hip hop really needed a cd like this

this cd will be in the top 3 for best albums for this year
 10-30-2006, 08:34 PM         #116
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll just wait for it to drop. I'm having .rar file issues. If it's worth the dough, I'll be happy. If I wasted my dough on a garbage CD....oh well, can't change the past.
 11 years ago '04        #117
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 5452 5452
 af_ said:
naa n*gga

rotten apple is hard.. rotten apple is a very good album
naaaa n*gga, rotten apple is rotten trash. that sh*t isn't hot at all
 11 years ago '06        #118
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
 Young Professa said:
naaaa n*gga, rotten apple is rotten trash. that sh*t isn't hot at all
co-sign...the fu*kin GAME is going hard homeboy. only Gunit n*gga to fu*k with GAME on sales is 50. GAME gonna ship gold if he puts out the jamie foxx joint. 50 mad right now homie.
 11 years ago '04        #119
|-young-| 
space
space
space
$1,580 | Props total: 449 449
 STH_MEM83 said:
I say its a good 3 out of 5
A step backwards in my opinion
co-sign.. this sh*t is a.ss to me so far..
 10-30-2006, 09:21 PM         #120
-LTN-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4/5 period
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago