The Game - Doctor's Advocate (2006)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RATE
5 BX - Classic 471 34.71%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 548 40.38%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 249 18.35%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 39 2.87%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 50 3.68%
Voters: 1357. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-30-2006, 07:35 PM         #41
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Splittin Wigz 2 said:
man real talk

the documentary> doctors advocate

by alot... just real talk i'd give this album a C wasnt even enjoying it that much
i think u had a bad day today
 11 years ago '05        #42
Airbarto1 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 29 29
 ShadyGirl420 said:
damn im late when did this sh*t leak?!? O well 30 more min to d/l. When I listen i'll give my review.
still the clean version??
 11 years ago '04        #43
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Im downloading now, Im on 49%......sh*t hurry up!
 11 years ago '04        #44
ShadyGirl420 
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 2 2
 Airbarto1 said:
still the clean version??
No its sayin dirty.
 10-30-2006, 07:53 PM         #45
Talk Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Album is fu*kin sick!!

Damn beats are hot!!

Maybe better than The Documentary :wow:
I give it 4.5/5, album of da year
 11 years ago '04        #46
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 231 231
 tazbk said:
Damn, why the fu*k does he sound like Dre on the first track? wtf? Will the album have any hooks?

i was thinkin the same thing it koo havent fully listened yet tho
 11 years ago '05        #47
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
i hate The Game

was gone trash this, but it's actually decent...some cool beats (from Hi-Tek and J.R.)
will have to bump more even though there's way better for me to bump right now...

whut is clear though, is Game is a biter and without hot beats, he's nothing (which of course is the case for 80% of all them commercial hoes)
 10-30-2006, 07:57 PM         #48
MaddenManiac05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ite sooo tracks 1-7= horrible but tracks 8-16=solid im kinda disappointed but he has the best line ever on the track wit Kanye: All these new video girls tryna be Melyssa Ford, but they dont know Melyssa Ford, drive a Honda Accord!
 11 years ago '06        #49
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14754 14754
unlike some folks i actually listen to the sh*t before i judge it. so ima give a track by track review of it....

1) Lookin At U- wack
2) Da sh*t-decent beat, hated the actual song though. same ole sh*t from game
3) One Blood (Its Okay)-love the beat, hate the lyrics. wack
4) compton-possibly one of the wackest songs the game ever made, period. wack beat, wack lyrics. 2nd straight song without a REAL hook
5) Remedy-has the ole skool westcoast feel to the beat still talkin bout dre though. first track ive liked off the album. another track without a real hook though
6) Strip Club (Lets Ride)-wack, i absolutely hate this track. how can u say u dont need dre or 50 to have a good album but then you jack 50's style for the hook and try to sound identical to dre on the verses
7) Too Much feat. Nate Dogg-decent lyrics but he tryin to sound like dre again. nate dogg k!lls it. i like this one.
8) Wouldnt Get Far feat. Kanye West-god i hate Kanye West his lyrics and his damn beats (QUIT SAMPLIN n*gga!). i dont like this track. prolly because of my hatred for anything Kanye. this damn sho aint no "Dreams"
9) Scream On Em-decent beat, decent lyrics, decent track
10) One Night-i like the beat, like the lyrics, easily best track off the album so far. really good song.
11) Doctors Advocate feat. Busta Rhymes-wow, blows everything else game has ever done in his entire career out of the water. really feelin this whole joint. that n*gga on the hook is a beast and busta rhymes fu*kin k!lls the sh*t out of his verse and game pours his heart out on the track it seemed like.
12) Ole English-decent track, real laid back.
13) California Vacation feat. Snoop Dogg & Xzibit-whooooo fu*kin sick beat. all three do they thang. 4th straight good track.
14) Bang feat. Tha' Dogg Pound-good track. dpg do they thang but games verse was the same ole sh*t.
15) Around The World feat. Jamie Foxx-really was not feelin this track what soever, not the hook, not the lyrics, not the beat, garbage.
16) Why You Hate The Game feat. Nas-hot beat, nas k!lls it, same ole sh*t from game. nice track.

once again game name droppin like a groupie, tries to sound like dr. dre on several tracks, cant write a hook for sh*t, but he has awesome features from nate dogg, busta, snoop, x, & dgg, some beats is nice some beats is wack, not near as good as 'the documentary' as far as beats and the game hasnt grown whatsoever has an mc imo. does he find it neccessary to mention Dr. Dre on EVERY track? i didnt like the game when he was on g-unit and i still dont like him. i aint hatin i just dont like the man's music. nothin about him appeals to me musically. i give it a 3. i like "Remedy", "One Night", "Doctors Advocate", "Ol English", "California Vacation", but the rest was either wack or average.
 11 years ago '04        #50
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 4999 4999
i was surprised by this album..wasnt expecting it to be this hot..you got to give it to him, he did it without 50 and dre...no filler tracks, every song is listenable..
 11 years ago '05        #51
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
i heard it some more and it already is feelin less...a lot
really the only track i like 100% is ol' english

and sorry, but that track with Kanye is utter horse manour...i don't get the infatuation with that one...the beat is horrible and both Ye and Game are lousy on it...

i'ma rate it a
0/5 (even ol english ain't worth half a point)

guess i just hate Game...i confess...
 11 years ago '04        #52
maitman 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
3/5.........disappointed
 11 years ago '05        #53
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
I listened to the album one time all the way through and I would say I like 6 or 7 tracks...I just don't understand why Game can't rap like he does on his albums the same way he does on his mixtapes...It's not just the name dropping but the constant talk about 6 4s and Impalas and all that dumb sh*t...

I know this aint a g-unit thread though but I can't honestly see why people would clown banks for his lyrical content and then say game has a classic cd...the beats make this cd enjoyable.....I'd give it a 3/5

I think I like Banks album better though.... just my opinion...
 11 years ago '04        #54
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
 MaddenManiac05 said:
ite sooo tracks 1-7= horrible but tracks 8-16=solid im kinda disappointed but he has the best line ever on the track wit Kanye: All these new video girls tryna be Melyssa Ford, but they dont know Melyssa Ford, drive a Honda Accord!

yeah, thats some real talk, like this song alot man, It tell the truth about these raggedy a.ss hoes!!
 10-30-2006, 08:58 PM         #55
mf_bowener 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bx classic
 11 years ago '05        #56
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
lmao it's amazing how game d*ckriders call g-unit d*ckriders d*ckriders but don't consider themselves d*ckriders and vice-versa lol....

why can't you just be a fan now-a-days why everybody gotta be considered a d*ckrider for liking someones music...
 11 years ago '04        #57
SeMe 
space
space
space
$232 | Props total: 8 8
That Nottz Song Is Crazy!!!
 11 years ago '04        #58
nigorito 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
its hot!
 10-30-2006, 09:21 PM         #59
Mdthejericho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
unlike some folks i actually listen to the sh*t before i judge it. so ima give a track by track review of it....

1) Lookin At U- wack
2) Da sh*t-decent beat, hated the actual song though. same ole sh*t from game
3) One Blood (Its Okay)-love the beat, hate the lyrics. wack
4) compton-possibly one of the wackest songs the game ever made, period. wack beat, wack lyrics. 2nd straight song without a REAL hook
5) Remedy-has the ole skool westcoast feel to the beat still talkin bout dre though. first track ive liked off the album. another track without a real hook though
6) Strip Club (Lets Ride)-wack, i absolutely hate this track. how can u say u dont need dre or 50 to have a good album but then you jack 50's style for the hook and try to sound identical to dre on the verses
7) Too Much feat. Nate Dogg-decent lyrics but he tryin to sound like dre again. nate dogg k!lls it. i like this one.
8) Wouldnt Get Far feat. Kanye West-god i hate Kanye West his lyrics and his damn beats (QUIT SAMPLIN n*gga!). i dont like this track. prolly because of my hatred for anything Kanye. this damn sho aint no "Dreams"
9) Scream On Em-decent beat, decent lyrics, decent track
10) One Night-i like the beat, like the lyrics, easily best track off the album so far. really good song.
11) Doctors Advocate feat. Busta Rhymes-wow, blows everything else game has ever done in his entire career out of the water. really feelin this whole joint. that n*gga on the hook is a beast and busta rhymes fu*kin k!lls the sh*t out of his verse and game pours his heart out on the track it seemed like.
12) Ole English-decent track, real laid back.
13) California Vacation feat. Snoop Dogg & Xzibit-whooooo fu*kin sick beat. all three do they thang. 4th straight good track.
14) Bang feat. Tha' Dogg Pound-good track. dpg do they thang but games verse was the same ole sh*t.
15) Around The World feat. Jamie Foxx-really was not feelin this track what soever, not the hook, not the lyrics, not the beat, garbage.
16) Why You Hate The Game feat. Nas-hot beat, nas k!lls it, same ole sh*t from game. nice track.

once again game name droppin like a groupie, tries to sound like dr. dre on several tracks, cant write a hook for sh*t, but he has awesome features from nate dogg, busta, snoop, x, & dgg, some beats is nice some beats is wack, not near as good as 'the documentary' as far as beats and the game hasnt grown whatsoever has an mc imo. does he find it neccessary to mention Dr. Dre on EVERY track? i didnt like the game when he was on g-unit and i still dont like him. i aint hatin i just dont like the man's music. nothin about him appeals to me musically. i give it a 3. i like "Remedy", "One Night", "Doctors Advocate", "Ol English", "California Vacation", but the rest was either wack or average.

hooks are overrated
 11 years ago '04        #60
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
4 mics, great album, a much improvement from his debut
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy