The Game - Doctor's Advocate (2006)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RATE
5 BX - Classic 471 34.71%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 548 40.38%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 249 18.35%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 39 2.87%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 50 3.68%
Voters: 1357. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
n2deep2 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
Favorite track: Too Much
 11 years ago '04        #182
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,212 | Props total: 1467 1467
sh*t was mad hot but geta a little weak towards the end, overall 4/5 >>>>> than anything gunit will put out

will sell more than banks and buck combined REAL TALK
 11 years ago '05        #183
mjkickz15 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
very close to classic material. i bet the third album gonna have dre on it cause he proved he could hold his own.
 11 years ago '05        #184
mjkickz15 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
damn bx hustler's!!!!!!!!!! yall grading this album hard as hell. it's 4/5 all day. not a classic but very close. stop hatin'.......oh yea shouts out to skyzoo!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #185
kidcanada 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
4/5...solid album, almost classic
 11 years ago '05        #186
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15782 15782
I like The Game....the album is alright, its about on par with his first one imo. Decent, but not classic material. One Night, Doctor's Advocate, Why You Hate The Game, Califorina Vacation, Wouldn't Get Far....Best songs on the album. Like one duke said the 2nd half is way better than the first.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 11-01-2006 at 03:11 AM..
 11-01-2006, 03:36 AM         #187
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic
 11-01-2006, 04:31 AM         #188
crookD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall rating this thing way too early. give it a few spins then give your rating. i guarantee if you a groupie youll say you loved but if you aint then your learn to hate the words dre, snoop, ice cube, easy e , nwa, 64 impalas, L.A., Compton, westcoast, bandana etc. it feels like i listened to the same verse for the entire cd.

Whats up wit the Doctors Advocate song doesn't anyone else find it weird listening to this song. he devoted an entire song to another man. i understand 2 or 3 bars but a whole song? and it fu*kin sounds like he cryin and he singin a love song to his exgirlfriend or sum sh*t. dude got it bad for dre. i'll call this song a classic for sho cuz you never gonna hear a grown man make a song like this again.
 11 years ago '04        #189
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 zolio said:
remember back in the days, BIG got dissed hard by pac cuz he took his style
Actually I don't because B.I.G. never took his style. another urban legend
 11 years ago '04        #190
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 crookD said:
yall rating this thing way too early. give it a few spins then give your rating.

Whats up wit the Doctors Advocate song doesn't anyone else find it weird listening to this song. he devoted an entire song to another man. i understand 2 or 3 bars but a whole song? and it fu*kin sounds like he cryin and he singin a love song to his exgirlfriend or sum sh*t. dude got it bad for dre. i'll call this song a classic for sho cuz you never gonna hear a grown man make a song like this again.
These are the same things that I said.
 11-01-2006, 07:37 AM         #191
boojitede 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4.5/5
 11-01-2006, 08:14 AM         #192
compton4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he did his thing
 11-01-2006, 08:28 AM         #193
rebelus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boojitede said:
4.5/5
Yo I can't believe that you guy really think that this album is anything more than a 4 mic album. Albums are rated by: Beats, Lyrics, diversity, and how good everything was put together. This album is pretty good but there isn't any good singles on here. I mean the hottest song to me is Doctors Advacate and the last track with Nas and I don't think either one of them could be a single. Ha, imagine D.A. being a single and seeing the video of The Game crying to Dre about how much he loves him and how sorry he is for not listening to him when he told him to stop fu*king with 50.

Thanks about it for a second. The reason why The Game got dropped was because he didn't know when to stop. Ok one or two diss mixtapes but devoting over a years worth of energy on one dude? Listen, what is 50 to Eminem and Dre? Thank people. 50 is a money making machine right. Now if his artist recent albums haven't done well then guess who else isn't seeing any money. Eminem and Dre. The Game is fu*king with there money and they no the 50 can make them way more money then The Game can and that is the bottom line. Hate it or love it. With all that said, I like the album. But it damn sure ain't classic and it isn't better than the first album. This is 4 mics at best. End of discussion.
 11 years ago '04        #194
stossmo 
space
space
space
$287 | Props total: 0 0
I cant believe how much his first verse sounds like dre, I was listening to it at work and though it was him all day. I guess if you cant get him on your album you have to be crafty...
 11 years ago '05        #195
cw10304 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 0 0
at game puttin all the broads on blast like that on that kanye track, but on the real its sad what some women do for fame
 11-01-2006, 11:25 AM         #196
billy yayo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its kool... been listening to it now 4 a few days....
 11 years ago '04        #197
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 231 231
 rebelus said:
......there money and they no the 50 can make them way more money then The Game can and that is the bottom line. Hate it or love it. With all that said, I like the album. But it damn sure ain't classic and it isn't better than the first album. This is 4 mics at best. End of discussion.

I wouldnt say game fu*ked them up like that. Its just gunit have reached there peak with pop america just like nolimit,badboy,etc but I do see where u comin from. At the same time I say 50 thought he could mold another toy soldier but he felt "game" was becomin a threat to him cuz he didnt "obey" him in the public spotlight so dude limited to in alotta ways. Everybody that is signed or own the label/s ova there have there own version of the truth n knows what was in all the contracts.
 11 years ago '04        #198
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
4.5 at first I was dissapointed, but now it's fire. It just has a different sound to it.
 11 years ago '04        #199
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
5/5

pre-ordered this one for sure. Does anybody know if there is gonna be a deluxe edition???

Only sad there's not even one dre beat... :(

Last edited by Merle; 11-01-2006 at 12:36 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #200
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
this sh*t is tight one of the best this year game=classic
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy