Oct 30 - Jigga was going to diss Pac??

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2006, 12:34 AM         #161
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That probably would have been the greatest beef ever if they would have gone back n forth. But then jigga mighta been in big's place.
 11-01-2006, 12:43 AM         #162
kgsunnyvale408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
" Bustin Caps at Jay Z "

2pac dissed Jay Z so its not a suprise that Jay Z wanted to diss him back. I applaud Jay Z for not releasing that track. If he did he would probably be dead by now. But................. Why did Jay Z use 2pac's " Me and My girlfriend " when they had beef ?? Even though 2pac is dead, they still had beef when 2pac was alive. Jay Z has no right using 2pac's ideas.
 11 years ago '05        #163
disobayish 
space
space
$395 | Props total: 23 23
oh boy
 11-01-2006, 01:26 AM         #164
kgsunnyvale408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like i said in my last post:

Pac woulda done his research, not the bullsh*t research Cam did (or claimed to have done), but some The Art of War know thy enemy type sh*t against Jay. Pac isn't a lyrical beast, but he makes up for it by flowing in such a way that you would say he's a monster...no matter how simple the diss was. He woulda been the first to call out Jay's looks (big lips, etc) and ya'll would never look at Jay the same way.

Think about it. After 50 dissed Ja, and Ja went back to his "Murda" mentality you couldn't take him serious. AND JA BEEN IN THE GAME!!! imagine if Pac dissed no-name Jay-Z at the time? Today if you brought up Jay-Z it would be, "o that n*gga Pac tore to shreads on the Hit Em Up remix?"

Look at Jay's personality...the n*gga avoids beef. He doesn't say any names. He doesn't get personal like that. His best beef is Nas. I personally think Jay won because in the end, he has Nas working for him (lol), but remember when Jada was comin at his head? What he do? Nothin...txted that n*gga on his sidekick to squash it. Jay is not a battler. He is a lyricist, so it's easy for him to spin somethin and then you groupies will a.ssume it was a diss to the someone. Pac would have called him out and everyone that Jay is a.ssociated with.
Well said
 11-01-2006, 01:31 AM         #165
Ca$ino86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young dee said:
jigga would've destoryed pac lyrically hop off his d*ck
yea cuz he'd hire someone to write his diss for him
 11 years ago '05        #166
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
Pac wasn't the best lyricist but he had everyone and their mothers on his side. Jigga is a dope emcee but at the end of the day Pac fans would've done to him what 50 fans did to Ja.
 11 years ago '05        #167
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
2pac > Jayz, end of story
 11 years ago '05        #168
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
us the 1st to bust who de we trust looking for mob deep and jay z dead in the dust i told u punks i was after biggie u got involve now im about to bust on all yall we going all out
 11 years ago '05        #169
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
jay z n 96 going against would be like nas today going against lil jon lol haha jay would got destroyed soon jay track would of came out pac would have came bac 8 hrs lata with a diss track about that n*gga on every radio station k!lling that n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #170
moblife313 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k jay z
 11 years ago '05        #171
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
the majority of ya'll are bi*ches
 11-01-2006, 07:27 AM         #172
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay woulda fried Pac's a.ss.
 11 years ago '04        #173
dpro68 1 heat pts
space
space
$471 | Props total: 42 42
what magazine is that in...i wanna see where this came from....
 11 years ago '04        #174
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
What the hell does MC have to do with being a lyricists? It's 2 separate categories son. Stop actin like they go hand in hand. You don't know ish about hip hop, do you?
First off, Nukka!!!!!! who da fu*k do you think you talkin' to???? i don't know sh*t about hip hop? You stupid mofo', n*gga my knowledge and history involving hip hop goes back to the days of The Cold Crush you suckka a.ss n*gga, you want to get mad and give hate points because i didn't agree with what you said, keep it movin dude because you will loose, what the fu*k are hate points gonna do? Nothin. You showed your true colors and played yourself like the f*g**t that you are, you prolly one of them young n*ggas that got all of his knowledge of hip hop or should i say rap off of the internet, because you come off as a corny mofo' and prolly don't know the difference between the two anyway, save all of that emotinal sh*t and hate for your mother n*gga, don't make me embarass you.

txted that n*gga on his sidekick to squash it.
example of another dumbass not knowin' n*gga, my dude sidekicks did not exist when Jay and Jada had static. i'm gonna bounce from here because alot of you younger n*ggas speak on sh*t the yall know nothin' about.

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-01-2006 at 08:02 AM..
 11-01-2006, 08:27 AM         #175
Rhetorically 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm wonder what the outcome woulda been
 11-01-2006, 08:33 AM         #176
amossi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t woulda been crazy if them two n*ggas hadnt got a.ssasinated
 11-01-2006, 08:38 AM         #177
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dhodges said:
no way he would be as big as he is today if pac and biggie would still be alive
I say this all the time.
 11-01-2006, 08:54 AM         #178
yoyoyoyo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champlain said:
Pac’s Life:
If you think Jay-Z was gonna take Mr. Shakur’s Makaveli jabs laying down, y’all got another thing coming. Here Hova reveals for the first time that he had a diss song ready to go until real life drama tragically replaced rap music beef.

Jay-Z:
“I reference Jordan because he had similar stories. He said that he felt cheated when he got to the league and Larry Bird and Magic were leaving. I feel like that. I be like, “Damn, I wonder what it would be like with Big and Pac and everybody here.” The worst I’ve heard was that I wouldn’t be who I am if Big and Pac was here. That’s God given talent. You can’t…

“And that would have been interesting too, how that would’ve played out with me and Pac. Because I wasn’t where I am now. It would’ve went down, it was a collision course, 100%. I knew some people out West and they told me about the [Makaveli] song. It hadn’t dropped yet, but was on the way. I had my record ready. I shelved it out of the utmost respect, but it was coming.

“I performed it one time only at Apollo over ‘No Diggity.’ No one has that tape. They usually tape the Apollo shows, but they had just stopped taping for some reason. We tried to find the tape. It’s 2,000 people that know about it. I did two verses. It’s the truth, that’s the best sh*t. It’s so liberating, when you say what the fu*k you wanna say.”

Look for the full story in the December 2006 issue, on stands November 7.

I wish this f*g**t would!!!
 11-01-2006, 08:55 AM         #179
yoyoyoyo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish this f*g**t would!!!!!
 11-01-2006, 08:56 AM         #180
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young dee said:
jigga would've destoryed pac lyrically hop off his d*ck
We'll never know, will we?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy