Oct 30 - Jigga was going to diss Pac??

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-01-2006, 08:33 AM         #176
amossi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t woulda been crazy if them two n*ggas hadnt got a.ssasinated

11-01-2006, 08:38 AM         #177
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dhodges said
no way he would be as big as he is today if pac and biggie would still be alive
I say this all the time.

11-01-2006, 08:54 AM         #178
yoyoyoyo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champlain said
Pac’s Life:
If you think Jay-Z was gonna take Mr. Shakur’s Makaveli jabs laying down, y’all got another thing coming. Here Hova reveals for the first time that he had a diss song ready to go until real life drama tragically replaced rap music beef.

Jay-Z:
“I reference Jordan because he had similar stories. He said that he felt cheated when he got to the league and Larry Bird and Magic were leaving. I feel like that. I be like, “Damn, I wonder what it would be like with Big and Pac and everybody here.” The worst I’ve heard was that I wouldn’t be who I am if Big and Pac was here. That’s God given talent. You can’t…

“And that would have been interesting too, how that would’ve played out with me and Pac. Because I wasn’t where I am now. It would’ve went down, it was a collision course, 100%. I knew some people out West and they told me about the [Makaveli] song. It hadn’t dropped yet, but was on the way. I had my record ready. I shelved it out of the utmost respect, but it was coming.

“I performed it one time only at Apollo over ‘No Diggity.’ No one has that tape. They usually tape the Apollo shows, but they had just stopped taping for some reason. We tried to find the tape. It’s 2,000 people that know about it. I did two verses. It’s the truth, that’s the best sh*t. It’s so liberating, when you say what the fu*k you wanna say.”

Look for the full story in the December 2006 issue, on stands November 7.

I wish this f*g**t would!!!

11-01-2006, 08:55 AM         #179
yoyoyoyo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish this f*g**t would!!!!!

11-01-2006, 08:56 AM         #180
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young dee said
jigga would've destoryed pac lyrically hop off his d*ck
We'll never know, will we?

12 years ago '04        #181
memphis10 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 3979 3979
Jay-Z is a fu*k boy, if you didn't release it then why say so now......Pac stood for something

12 years ago '04        #182
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 I-Moc said
What he do? Nothin...txted that n*gga on his sidekick to squash it. Jay is not a battler. He is a lyricist, so it's easy for him to spin somethin and then you groupies will a.ssume it was a diss to the someone. Pac would have called him out and everyone that Jay is a.ssociated with.

Sidekicks wasn't out then

12 years ago '04        #183
WHAT_THE_ 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 2 2
all I know is that when hit em up came out, everyone around the way couldn't listen to big and jay anymore. some went as far as to take their copies of ready to die and reasonable doubt back to the local record store to sell back. sh*t lasted for like a year or two afterwards.

pac had that way of making people feel like they were part of his beef, even if people never knew, met, whatevered him.

maybe jay is more lyrical as far as metaphors and all that, but pac was actually saying something.

12 years ago '04        #184
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,137 | Props total: 3 3
 klew said
Maybe he'd point out his big lips, call his record label c*ck-a-fella. And Jay would of came with straight personals, and everyone would say how much Jay-Z got murdered.

finally it got said :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

12 years ago '04        #185
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 chitilla23 said
jay-z? aint he like fifty, and does budweiser commercials? you gotta have a mortgage or a pair of t*ts to bump dude these days...... im kiddin, kinda, i'm sure he'll have a cup. tracks on the new album..... but is this dude channeling will smith or what?

y do people not act like nas and jay are the same age cuz they are both 33

12 years ago '04        #186
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 StreetExclusive said
What the fu*k are you guys talking about???
Jigga wasnt even really bubblin like that then.
Pac murdered Jigga with one line.
"AS I MASH ON MY SO CALLED COMP, WHOS THE MAN, WHILE IM TUGGIN ON YOUR MAIN bi*ch HAIR, UNDERSTAND THIS, AINT NO n*gga LIKE ME, fu*k JAY-Z HE BROKE, AND I SMOKE DAILY...LETS BE FRIENDS"
Much respect to jigga, but Pac and Jigga NO COMPARISION !!!

DONT FORGET DRES DISS

"WHATS UP IN 96, FIND CHICKS IN DRAG, fu*k DRE, TELL THAT bi*ch, HE CAN KISS MY a.ss"

he murdered jay by calling him broke huh

11-01-2006, 12:36 PM         #187
v** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z wouldve got torn alive

11-01-2006, 12:36 PM         #188
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y wud he bring somethin from more than 10yrs ago UP??? now they his album is relasing?
comin bak from retirement cuz THE GAME NEEDS HIM??
JIGGGA PLZZZZ
ur a.ss jus wan more money u fukin money hungry ugly zzzzzz

11-01-2006, 12:44 PM         #189
longblkman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop the madness

12 years ago '04        #190
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,519 | Props total: 397 397
jay roasts anyone dead or alive.period. stop hating on the kid......

12 years ago '04        #191
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,820 | Props total: 2642 2642
jayzwasgonnaeatpacforlunch.

12 years ago '05        #192
GLOCKN SKIMASK 113 heat pts113
space
space
$6,748 | Props total: 1929 1929
lol jay ever being 33 that n*gga was born n 69 add that n nas 73 n*gga about to be 37 jay old a.ss fu*k i hear he was really born n 68 so n*gga is about to be 38

12 years ago '05        #193
GLOCKN SKIMASK 113 heat pts113
space
space
$6,748 | Props total: 1929 1929
weak mother fu*kas don't deserve to breath just like pac said but yo yall forgot we talking about makaveli not pac makaveli was on a whole nother level than pac was real talk

12 years ago '06        #194
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,924 | Props total: 162 162
.......JAY-Z IZ TIGHT TOO, HIS OLD SHYT IZ BETTER, BUT HEZ A BYTCH, BECAUSE IF YOUR A RAPPER BEEFIN WIDD ANOTHA RAPPER(2PAC), WHEN THA OTHER RAPPER DIES(2PAC) HOW DO YOU GET THA ARDASITY TO JACK A DEADMAN'z BEAT(ME & MY GIRLFRIEND) LET ALONE PUT YOUR WIFEY(BEYONCE) ON THA SONG . JAY-Z WASN'T SEING EYE TO EYE WIDD PAC ON ANY LEVEL TO TAKIN ANYTHING FROM HIM. THA ICING ONTHA CAKE IZ HE MADE A LIL MONEY OFF A DEAD PERSON WHO DIDNT LIKE HIM TO BEGIN WITH. ONLY A BYTCH AZZ n*gga CAN PULL SOMETIN LIKE DAT OFF. JAY-Z IZ NOT A REAL n*gga FA DAT, HE'Z A BYTCH YALL KNOW DAT SHYT IZ REAL

12 years ago '04        #195
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 229 229
 Dead Prezidents said
Jigga already gave Pac a lil jab on "Brooklyn's Finest." There's this line in that song where Jay says "...scared so you sent your lil mans to come k!ll me."

That line is in reference to 2pac's song "Hit Em Up" when Tupac says "ya'll n*ggas aint even on my level, Ima let my lil homies ride on you bi*ch made a.ss bad boy bi*ches"

^^^most ppl forget that pac originally dissed jay on hit em up also..it was on the outro when he was talkin sh*t but fatal told him to take it out because jay wasnt involved enough. so pac took that diss outta that song but jay kept talkin slick thats where u get "bomb first", "friendz", "all out". it amazes me how ppl always say well pac was just dissin ppl just to diss em but they never state that how every person that he dissed said sumn about him first. every last one of em.

11-01-2006, 04:32 PM         #196
footlocker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac all day

12 years ago '04        #197
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 267 267
 katalist said
True True... 2Pac > ________
Only fu*kin herbs dissagree
Realest sh*t said, it dont matter what name or names you put in that blank. Tupac is simply the greatest. Every rapper in the game today has Pac influence and I hear it all the time, people reciting his lyrics and remaking beats that sound like his songs. It's all good.

"Cuz rappers like Jay-z pumping kool aid through they veins"

Nuff said.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-16online now  43
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
44 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+62online now  36
Chocolate Perfection
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+40online now  28
Image(s) inside Nola becky stripper build a broad 😂
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+74online now  15
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Young Miami likes when men put their hands on her
78 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  11
Fight Night Champion FREE on XBOX ONE