Oct 30 - Jigga was going to diss Pac??

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2006, 12:40 PM         #141
Lemmeknow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcchrome said:
yeah right, that's what you don't get Pac was more of a rapper not and MC he said it himself, now if you can't tell the difference, i don't know what to tell you, Pac Legacy goes down in history because he touched peoples lives through his lyrics because alot of people were able to relate if wasn't how he was sayin it, it was what he was sayin, and i respect that, but to compare him to Jay on the creative side as an MC c'mon dog you are just lyin to yourself, some of ya'll take that Pac sh*t tooo far.......... facts are facts my friend......
What the hell does MC have to do with being a lyricists? It's 2 separate categories son. Stop actin like they go hand in hand. You don't know ish about hip hop, do you?
 11 years ago '04        #142
k-wordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$239 | Props total: 39 39
yo jay wouldve came out on top regardless cuz he had Big wit him two. just think jay and big going at pac... they couldve smashed pacs career.
 11 years ago '04        #143
bmore 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 0 0
you guys and this "specualtion" bullsh*t. "he would've, naw HE would've ripped who..."

C'mon the sh*t is dead and it IS what it is. Who knows what would've happened. The one thing you cant do is DIScredit Jiggaman and his skill to keep up with the best of 'em. A lot dudes don't even know that Pac borrowed lines from elsewhere...maybe not other artists but other mediums. Do you discredit him for that even though his flow was RAW?...hell no. So why talk about Jay....

OHHH I know, its because HE has died yet...
clowns
 11 years ago '06        #144
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
when it come to puttin out some diss record..jay would of murdered pac...trust me..and this is reasonable doubt times jay we talkin here . but if it really went down..pac would of won cause he had the whole fu*kin industry on his side..he was the biggest artist..nobody was fu*kin with pac especially when it cmoes to sales. jay was just alil dude. pac had a biger army..jay aint have one compared to pac. same sh*t with krs one and nelly ...we KNOW krsone would merk dude but he "won" with the fact he got more publicity
 11 years ago '04        #145
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
who's career did pac end?

Nobody.

what the fu*k could 2pac have done? Released another name calling bullsh*t rap talking about how gangster he is?
How many different times could someone have made fun of his big a.ss lips and hawaiian sophie?
Yall dont know what woulda happened.
So yall should really shut the fu*k up.
 10-31-2006, 04:13 PM         #146
Rich-Young 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
lol since when is a center to have handle like a gaurd and i noticed u aint mention the Big O. that was smart of you. Jordan was great but at the same time u must of missed the entire point of the post. Magic was way more versatile. And 11 rings means something no matter what especailly when you the player and coach. But you youngings wouldn't know much about that. Jordan was great but to me there was greater, more versatile (magic), more consistent (big o), more dominant (bill russell- say what u want but that was dominance.)
my point is just cause Jay say he MJ don't mean he's everything or the best. I'd rather someone who is more consistent (as in biggie ), or more versatile (as in pac), more dominant (as in big pun)
as i said it all depends on what u feel and what u like. i aint say pac was tyron lue or some shyt.

I Got you on the jay z claiming he mj, and he the best in the game and what not

but nobody can argue that jordan was the greatest of all time

like i said jordan proved he was the best in a time, where there was the most hall of famers... he dominated the game...

versatility does mean anything when your not the best at your position in any of the positions u play

cause if versatility meant you were the best.. then i guess Shawn marion is better the Kobe..... shawn marion is more versatile does it mean he's better?

JORDAN IS THE BEST... and stop listening to these comentators saying that these old a.ss players were good... cause we all kno they would get crushed if they had that much skill in our time today
 11 years ago '04        #147
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 1358 1358
lmao @ peoples obsession with rappers. They DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE, why are you so defensive of theirs? They are entertainers, that's it. Listen to the music, respect the content (especially of their more true to life songs that relate to you), try to support the material........then keep it moving.
 10-31-2006, 04:28 PM         #148
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young dee said:
jigga would've destoryed pac lyrically hop off his d*ck
um no..Pac wouldv roasted jigga lips and erryone n tha game would hav beef wif jay and jay cheated his way into wat he is today basically.
 10-31-2006, 04:35 PM         #149
prnybk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young dee said:

Co signed End of story
 11 years ago '04        #150
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 young dee said:

Not really boy.....Pac was 100% real....a the height of Jay's popularity...he was still using bitten rhymes....Let Pac get wind of that and it was a whole album dedicated to sh*tting on the n*gga...Jay could never best Pac....
 10-31-2006, 04:46 PM         #151
neg4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac wouldve have without a doubt ended that mans career with the swiftness...............my man pac was an animal................smh
 11 years ago '04        #152
LOGIC_INC 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
How would that Jay-Z diss track Pac did "All-Out" sound over the Hit Em Up beat?
 10-31-2006, 05:00 PM         #153
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that wouldve been interesting to hear, but its good he shelved it, cuz nowadays that sh*t wouldve leaked.
 11 years ago '04        #154
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Pac would have straight murdered this f*g**t!!!! The same way that Nas did!!! RIP Pac
 10-31-2006, 05:05 PM         #155
coltstar19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tht wulda been real interestin, pac not releasing tht track benefited Jay.. but lets not 4get what ppl say was tha BEST DISS RECORD EVER...HIT EM' UP BY whoelse but PAC....so yea, we can only imagine how PaC wulda demolished tha n*gga JaY
 10-31-2006, 05:10 PM         #156
coltstar19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:D tht wulda been interesting, but Jay never getting to release tht to PaC was a blessin to JaY...lets not 4get wat ppl say is the GREATEST DISS RECORD EVER.....HIT EM' UP BY PAC....so jea, we can only imagine wat Pac wulda dun to tht boi JaY...respect 2JaY tho 4not releasing it afta PaC's death...PROP ND I PROP BACK:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #157
stillrising804 
space
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
Luckily Enough He Didnt Release It Or Jay-z Would Of End Up Like Ja Rule........... Or If Not Suge Would Of Got Him In A L.a. Concert....
ok I dont think dude ended up like Ja cuz he got more talent then that but Papoose aint fu*kin wit Saigon
 11 years ago '06        #158
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,747 | Props total: 2949 2949
 10-31-2006, 05:52 PM         #159
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like i said in my last post:

Pac woulda done his research, not the bullsh*t research Cam did (or claimed to have done), but some The Art of War know thy enemy type sh*t against Jay. Pac isn't a lyrical beast, but he makes up for it by flowing in such a way that you would say he's a monster...no matter how simple the diss was. He woulda been the first to call out Jay's looks (big lips, etc) and ya'll would never look at Jay the same way.

Think about it. After 50 dissed Ja, and Ja went back to his "Murda" mentality you couldn't take him serious. AND JA BEEN IN THE GAME!!! imagine if Pac dissed no-name Jay-Z at the time? Today if you brought up Jay-Z it would be, "o that n*gga Pac tore to shreads on the Hit Em Up remix?"

Look at Jay's personality...the n*gga avoids beef. He doesn't say any names. He doesn't get personal like that. His best beef is Nas. I personally think Jay won because in the end, he has Nas working for him (lol), but remember when Jada was comin at his head? What he do? Nothin...txted that n*gga on his sidekick to squash it. Jay is not a battler. He is a lyricist, so it's easy for him to spin somethin and then you groupies will a.ssume it was a diss to the someone. Pac would have called him out and everyone that Jay is a.ssociated with.

That's what you Jay groupies are failing to understand. And I know it hard for your idol to be bashed like that, but I come from a time period in rap where Jay isn't king.
 11 years ago '05        #160
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
 BigRed912 said:
Pac would have silenced Jigga the same way he did everybody else!
True True... 2Pac > ________
Only fu*kin herbs dissagree
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy