Oct 30 - Jigga was going to diss Pac??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
yeah, Jigga could've gotten Pac lyrically, but like dude said, Pac had the whole world in his hands, all eyes were on him. The wrong words might have sparked Suge to do some sh*t too. Its all in the past now, so why worry about this sh*t? Things would've definitely been different if Big and Pac were still here.
 10-30-2006, 09:17 PM         #102
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hov broke a.ss dont wan it with Pac man.
i aint heard jay-z in 95 until Pac dissed his a.ss.. cmon
jayz acting lik hes GOD or something..
 10-30-2006, 09:24 PM         #103
Bang 0n Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay z is one of the biggest pus*ys in the industry

fu*k out of here

pac would of smacked dat big lip bastard
 11 years ago '04        #104
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
yea maybe he did have one but pac would of just sh*tted on him even worse
 11 years ago '05        #105
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
Nuff said.

I'm a Bad Boy k!lla, Jay-Z die too
- Makaveli
 11 years ago '04        #106
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
 MOSESCANOVA said:
lol so sales determines everything to you then so if thats the case fugees better then pac they album dropped the same year and went diamond
It's not that sales determine everything, but if you look at it, the situation would be this rap icon who's known all around the world colliding against some lyracist from Brooklyn. Pac woulda crushed Jay back then simply based on his stature in the rap game. He called Mobb Deep lil n*ggas, and nobody was checking for them after that, they quietly released their albums, never being able to break out. Had Jay attempted to go at Pac, the best he coulda hoped for was to not end up like Chino XL (Who?).

Pac was just a beast at the point in time, and everyone was riding with him. Like it or not, Jay woulda been an afterthought, stuck in a NY borough.
 11 years ago '04        #107
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Part of going at another rappet on wax is your ability to command the attention the of the world. I don't Jay's name carried enough wait to go at Pac back then.
 10-30-2006, 10:01 PM         #108
mthoma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mane I got luv for jay but going at pac would have been his most famous move till today...he's lucky he didn't do it.
 11 years ago '06        #109
ugo6ox 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
Thank goodness Jay aint go at pac...would have been another NY rapper lost.
 10-30-2006, 10:05 PM         #110
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah fact of the matter is. Tupac never did that "I would have done this crap". He did diss the fu*k out of Jay-Z, several times. And Jay-Z didn't do jack sh*t, except steal one of his songs. Now hes saying he was gonna diss 10 years later? fu*k outta here.
 10-30-2006, 10:06 PM         #111
GameTheorist215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay woulda merked him..case closed...No hate but jigga 96 WHAT
 10-30-2006, 10:07 PM         #112
ReppinMyHood4L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u guys are reallly on some crazy sh*t...jay-z woulda murdered pac in a battle lyrically...his lyrics were nasty on reasonable doubt...pac isnt a battler...and biggie didnt get destroyed .....but on some real sh*t...nobody knows who woulda won...but jay-z is wayyy nicer lyrically...pac had deep songs..not nasty lyrics...half these muther fu*kers didnt understand what pac said neways....theyd be confused....but there way to many jay-z hater's...hes a legend and hes not even dead...and its good for the ppl thata re from the east coast like my self....because that sh*t the south is puttin out is sellin...i dunno how...cause its horrible....i could rap that sh*t...but for the record....if biggie ever put out a REAL diss on tupac...tupac wouldnt stand a chance...biggie had a nasty flow...not as deep as pac...but biggie would murder him...and biggie is the best of all time...hands down..and also...MJ is the best player of all time....and thats the truth... im out
 11 years ago '05        #113
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
(Lookin' at the threadstarter's AVY)
Why is this of any importance now???
 11 years ago '05        #114
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
who cares that was 10 yrs. ago
 11 years ago '06        #115
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
no homo
 10-30-2006, 11:09 PM         #116
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think jay would've had sum punches here and there but pac wouldn't have much to say except fu*k jay-z a couple more times.....but pac had the most attention though so.....we'll never really know.
 11 years ago '04        #117
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 4999 4999
 Makaveli_Hitman said:
Jigga doin what he does best.....Stealing Rap & Chatting Crap
i like that right there..
 11 years ago '05        #118
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 ReppinMyHood4L said:
u guys are reallly on some crazy sh*t...jay-z woulda murdered pac in a battle lyrically...his lyrics were nasty on reasonable doubt...pac isnt a battler...and biggie didnt get destroyed .....but on some real sh*t...nobody knows who woulda won...but jay-z is wayyy nicer lyrically...pac had deep songs..not nasty lyrics...half these muther fu*kers didnt understand what pac said neways....theyd be confused....but there way to many jay-z hater's...hes a legend and hes not even dead...and its good for the ppl thata re from the east coast like my self....because that sh*t the south is puttin out is sellin...i dunno how...cause its horrible....i could rap that sh*t...but for the record....if biggie ever put out a REAL diss on tupac...tupac wouldnt stand a chance...biggie had a nasty flow...not as deep as pac...but biggie would murder him...and biggie is the best of all time...hands down..and also...MJ is the best player of all time....and thats the truth... im out
your sh*t has alot of would haves, should haves, could haves & talking about Jordan being the best player of all time so 1) you're confused & 2) what does Jordan has to do with Biggie destroying somebody, Jay-Z destroying someone what exactly r u talking about you wrote a paragraph & a bunch of dots but not saying nothing
 10-30-2006, 11:24 PM         #119
REGULATOR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young dee said:
jigga would've destoryed pac lyrically hop off his d*ck
 11 years ago '05        #120
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Pac sh*ts on Jay da fu*k outtta her
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago