Oct 30 - Jigga was going to diss Pac??

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

10-31-2006, 12:03 AM         #126
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yeah i like 2pac musik what can i say, im from the hood, most of his sh*t was real (i know its become a bit of a cliche) but i listen to sh*t and it talks about whats going out here n sh*t so eh ....

Jay-Z since D'evils....and maaybe Vol. 2 he has really really sucked.....

12 years ago '06        #127
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,500 | Props total: 1875 1875
 young dee said
jigga would've destoryed pac lyrically hop off his d*ck

you a fool for sayin this dum shyt right here. The Shyt is old anyway

Last edited by davon4204; 10-31-2006 at 12:11 AM..

12 years ago '06        #128
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,459 | Props total: 2881 2881
Pac would have silenced Jigga the same way he did everybody else!

10-31-2006, 08:04 AM         #129
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young dee said
jigga would've destoryed pac lyrically
and that's the truth...

10-31-2006, 08:29 AM         #130
iLLeSt_PaPi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL + a big F*CK U @ all u nikkas sayin Jay Z woulda k!lled PAC lyrically. Do you dumb *sses even know who and what PAC was lyrically?

10-31-2006, 11:15 AM         #131
ZAFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetExclusive said
What the fu*k are you guys talking about???
Jigga wasnt even really bubblin like that then.
Pac murdered Jigga with one line.
"AS I MASH ON MY SO CALLED COMP, WHOS THE MAN, WHILE IM TUGGIN ON YOUR MAIN bi*ch HAIR, UNDERSTAND THIS, AINT NO n*gga LIKE ME, fu*k JAY-Z HE BROKE, AND I SMOKE DAILY...LETS BE FRIENDS"
Much respect to jigga, but Pac and Jigga NO COMPARISION !!!

DONT FORGET DRES DISS

"WHATS UP IN 96, FIND CHICKS IN DRAG, fu*k DRE, TELL THAT bi*ch, HE CAN KISS MY a.ss"
:applause:
Props for real talk.

12 years ago '04        #132
marcchrome 45 heat pts45
space
space
$12,740 | Props total: 3526 3526
It does not matter if Jigga was bubblin or not, He was and still is the better MC.
sorry and no disrespect to Pac, BUT Jay would have murked Pac Lyrically, and anyone who can't see this either does not understand the concept of Lyricism, or just has to much pride as a Pac fan to admit it. PERIOD!!!!!!!

:finger: :finger:

Last edited by marcchrome; 10-31-2006 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: ..............................................

10-31-2006, 11:35 AM         #133
GameTheorist215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac was a great dude, but sometimes people give him too much credit lyrically...U kno whats even funnier alot of veteran rappers prolly feel the same but are scared to say it

12 years ago '04        #134
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,817 | Props total: 1468 1468
I'm just sayin why wait this long to say something like this?

12 years ago '05        #135
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 119 119
 young dee said
U FOOL PAC AND death ROW WOULD HAVE murderED HOV LYRICALLY AND LITERALLY, U PROBALY WERE 10, JAY DID NOT HAVE THE RESPECT OF THE WORLD UNTIL PAC N BIG DIED, NOT SAYIN THAT HOV AINT THE BEST MC LIVIN.

10-31-2006, 11:44 AM         #136
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac would have hurt jigga the same way 50 did Ja rule

12 years ago '06        #137
dhodges 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 0 0
no way he would be as big as he is today if pac and biggie would still be alive

12 years ago '04        #138
jigga03 
space
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
He would've chewed a hole through PAC, get off PACs d*ck.

12 years ago '04        #139
marcchrome 45 heat pts45
space
space
$12,740 | Props total: 3526 3526
U FOOL PAC AND death ROW WOULD HAVE murderED HOV LYRICALLY AND LITERALLY, U PROBALY WERE 10, JAY DID NOT HAVE THE RESPECT OF THE WORLD UNTIL PAC N BIG DIED, NOT SAYIN THAT HOV AINT THE BEST MC LIVIN.
yeah right, that's what you don't get Pac was more of a rapper not and MC he said it himself, now if you can't tell the difference, i don't know what to tell you, Pac Legacy goes down in history because he touched peoples lives through his lyrics because alot of people were able to relate if wasn't how he was sayin it, it was what he was sayin, and i respect that, but to compare him to Jay on the creative side as an MC c'mon dog you are just lyin to yourself, some of ya'll take that Pac sh*t tooo far.......... facts are facts my friend......

10-31-2006, 12:34 PM         #140
nas881 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat f@g jigga aint sh*t, he can bite from who eva and pac would still murder his a.ss..jayz lucky he dead or it woulda been over for his career a lot sooner..not dat his career went newhere anyways

Last edited by nas881; 10-31-2006 at 12:41 PM..

10-31-2006, 12:40 PM         #141
Lemmeknow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcchrome said
yeah right, that's what you don't get Pac was more of a rapper not and MC he said it himself, now if you can't tell the difference, i don't know what to tell you, Pac Legacy goes down in history because he touched peoples lives through his lyrics because alot of people were able to relate if wasn't how he was sayin it, it was what he was sayin, and i respect that, but to compare him to Jay on the creative side as an MC c'mon dog you are just lyin to yourself, some of ya'll take that Pac sh*t tooo far.......... facts are facts my friend......
What the hell does MC have to do with being a lyricists? It's 2 separate categories son. Stop actin like they go hand in hand. You don't know ish about hip hop, do you?

12 years ago '04        #142
k-wordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$246 | Props total: 46 46
yo jay wouldve came out on top regardless cuz he had Big wit him two. just think jay and big going at pac... they couldve smashed pacs career.

12 years ago '04        #143
bmore 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 0 0
you guys and this "specualtion" bullsh*t. "he would've, naw HE would've ripped who..."

C'mon the sh*t is dead and it IS what it is. Who knows what would've happened. The one thing you cant do is DIScredit Jiggaman and his skill to keep up with the best of 'em. A lot dudes don't even know that Pac borrowed lines from elsewhere...maybe not other artists but other mediums. Do you discredit him for that even though his flow was RAW?...hell no. So why talk about Jay....

OHHH I know, its because HE has died yet...
clowns

12 years ago '06        #144
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,415 | Props total: 4 4
when it come to puttin out some diss record..jay would of murdered pac...trust me..and this is reasonable doubt times jay we talkin here . but if it really went down..pac would of won cause he had the whole fu*kin industry on his side..he was the biggest artist..nobody was fu*kin with pac especially when it cmoes to sales. jay was just alil dude. pac had a biger army..jay aint have one compared to pac. same sh*t with krs one and nelly ...we KNOW krsone would merk dude but he "won" with the fact he got more publicity

12 years ago '04        #145
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,937 | Props total: 5106 5106
who's career did pac end?

Nobody.

what the fu*k could 2pac have done? Released another name calling bullsh*t rap talking about how gangster he is?
How many different times could someone have made fun of his big a.ss lips and hawaiian sophie?
Yall dont know what woulda happened.
So yall should really shut the fu*k up.

10-31-2006, 04:13 PM         #146
Rich-Young 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said
lol since when is a center to have handle like a gaurd and i noticed u aint mention the Big O. that was smart of you. Jordan was great but at the same time u must of missed the entire point of the post. Magic was way more versatile. And 11 rings means something no matter what especailly when you the player and coach. But you youngings wouldn't know much about that. Jordan was great but to me there was greater, more versatile (magic), more consistent (big o), more dominant (bill russell- say what u want but that was dominance.)
my point is just cause Jay say he MJ don't mean he's everything or the best. I'd rather someone who is more consistent (as in biggie ), or more versatile (as in pac), more dominant (as in big pun)
as i said it all depends on what u feel and what u like. i aint say pac was tyron lue or some shyt.

I Got you on the jay z claiming he mj, and he the best in the game and what not

but nobody can argue that jordan was the greatest of all time

like i said jordan proved he was the best in a time, where there was the most hall of famers... he dominated the game...

versatility does mean anything when your not the best at your position in any of the positions u play

cause if versatility meant you were the best.. then i guess Shawn marion is better the Kobe..... shawn marion is more versatile does it mean he's better?

JORDAN IS THE BEST... and stop listening to these comentators saying that these old a.ss players were good... cause we all kno they would get crushed if they had that much skill in our time today

12 years ago '04        #147
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,882 | Props total: 2490 2490
lmao @ peoples obsession with rappers. They DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE, why are you so defensive of theirs? They are entertainers, that's it. Listen to the music, respect the content (especially of their more true to life songs that relate to you), try to support the material........then keep it moving.

10-31-2006, 04:28 PM         #148
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young dee said
um no..Pac wouldv roasted jigga lips and erryone n tha game would hav beef wif jay and jay cheated his way into wat he is today basically.

10-31-2006, 04:35 PM         #149
prnybk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young dee said

Co signed End of story

12 years ago '04        #150
Floeji 
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
 young dee said

Not really boy.....Pac was 100% real....a the height of Jay's popularity...he was still using bitten rhymes....Let Pac get wind of that and it was a whole album dedicated to sh*tting on the n*gga...Jay could never best Pac....

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  46
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+56online now  39
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
26 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  29
NBA 2019 Free Agency is crazy. The list.
44 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+28online now  21
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
90 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+25online now  20
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+441online now  18
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
187 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord
104 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Dragon ball super broly releases today in Japan!
43 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
 Closes in 2 hrs - NBA: Utah at Orlando - 5:00 PM
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy