Oct 30 - Jigga was going to diss Pac??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-30-2006, 06:51 PM         #81
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Montana5085 said:
I think ppl forget Pac wasnt that famous till he died, it would have been a great battle that might have ended tragically for Jay too, if memory serves me correctly Jay was in LA the night Big got shot. Big ups for Jay for not releasing it and also bein real and admitting he wrote a diss record for prolly the most influential rapper of all time.

No, Pac wasn't famous to you young kids/people new to hip hop until he died.

Anybody that listened to rap in the 90s knew about Pac.

A lot of rappers have died (Pun, L, dude from Lost Boyz, JMJ, etc), there is a reason why people hold Pac in very high regards and it's not because he died.
 10-30-2006, 07:01 PM         #82
Rukahspac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can break it down to lyrics and all that just for an example, Hit em up is not a lyrical k!ller but it did just that it k!lled the competition so its not all about the lyrics
 10-30-2006, 07:03 PM         #83
Rukahspac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 still tippin' said:
i dont see why people are surprised, people on this forum must be too young to remember the west cast/east coast beefin sh*t that went down
young ppl dont understand what they dont know so they just follow what everyone says
 11 years ago '04        #84
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Anybody that was old enough to remember that time and in the right fu*king mind know, aint no way in hell anybody was fu*king with pac back in 96. This was his prime when he died. He had the whole damn industry in his hands. Pac destroyed the whole damn east coast by his self. Biggie was they only hope and Pac was eating his a.ss up too.Nobody really even liked Jay-Z like today back then. Jay-Z blew up basically after Biggie and Pac died. Thats just the truth, I remember the sh*t like it was yesterday.
 11 years ago '05        #85
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
Neither one of them would have been destroyed. It would have been a great battle and I think both of them would have became better from the beef.
 10-30-2006, 08:03 PM         #86
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess he decided to bite his lyrics instead.
 10-30-2006, 08:10 PM         #87
leezer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rofl jayz wouldnt of stood a chance.
 11 years ago '06        #88
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
LMAO....is yall crazy? reasonable doubt times jay??? lmao n*gga would of crushed pac with a diss record hands down...lets be real
 11 years ago '04        #89
studious03 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
pac would have had his way wit hova... close thread... fu*k yall who think different....
 10-30-2006, 08:14 PM         #90
leezer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reasonable Doubt

* Released: June 25, 1996
* Chart positions: #23 U.S.
* Last RIAA description: 1x Platinum

All Eyez On Me (1996) #1 R&B, #1 POP, 9X PLATINUM

Makaveli: the 7day Theory (1996) #1 R&B, #1 POP, 5X PLATINUM
 10-30-2006, 08:17 PM         #91
Rich-Young 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Put it this way

Pac Roasted Biggie with one of the greatest diss tracks of all time

Hit Em Up

Now if Pac roasted Biggie.. who Jay Z swagger jacks a lot

what makes you think Pac couldn't have roasted Jay Z

C Mon now

U cant compare the two rappers
 11 years ago '06        #92
firex21 
space
space
$493 | Props total: 4 4
I wish big, pac, and jay would've squashed that sh*t, and made a k!ller track
 11 years ago '05        #93
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
that would of been some sh*t
 10-30-2006, 08:26 PM         #94
Rich-Young 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
I REALLY CAN'T AGREE EVERYBODY DON'T d*ckRIDE AND SEE JORDAN AS THE BEST OF ALL TIME. I MEAN WHAT ABOUT THE BIG O (BETTER STATS)? WHAT ABOUT WILT (100 POINTS)? WHAT ABOUT BILL RUSELL (MORE RINGS)? WHAT ABOUT MAGIC (JORDAN NEVER PLAYED CENTER IN A PLAYOFF IN HIS LIFE)? I MEAN IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO YOU LIKE. JUST CUZ JIGGA SAID THAT HE MJ DON'T MAKE HIM WRONG. SHYT PAC COULD BE THE BIG O (WITH A BETTER TRACK RECORD). OR HE COULD BE BILL RUSSELL (MORE SUCCESS) BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION

UMMM jordan was the greatest of all time u idiot, how can u compare bill russell to him and wilt, those players played against two feet tall white guys that can barely dribble the ball properly, have u seen clips of the days they used to play? they had no handles what so ever.... in jordans time is when all the greats were out... jordan proved he was the best because he made greats like charles barkley, clyde drexler, magic johnson, isah thomas all look like little kids... For that fact jordan is the best of all time.. thanks for the opinion tho
 11 years ago '04        #95
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
considering jayzs beats are terrible and 2pac actualy had flow i couldnt have even listened to jayzs garbage long enough to here what bubba gump was babbling about
 11 years ago '04        #96
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k Jay-z haters.
 10-30-2006, 08:30 PM         #97
morefire164 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dissin pac would have been his worst mistake
 10-30-2006, 08:39 PM         #98
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 leezer said:
Reasonable Doubt

* Released: June 25, 1996
* Chart positions: #23 U.S.
* Last RIAA description: 1x Platinum

All Eyez On Me (1996) #1 R&B, #1 POP, 9X PLATINUM

Makaveli: the 7day Theory (1996) #1 R&B, #1 POP, 5X PLATINUM
lol so sales determines everything to you then so if thats the case fugees better then pac they album dropped the same year and went diamond

Last edited by MOSESCANOVA; 10-30-2006 at 09:07 PM..
 10-30-2006, 09:00 PM         #99
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich-Young said:
UMMM jordan was the greatest of all time u idiot, how can u compare bill russell to him and wilt, those players played against two feet tall white guys that can barely dribble the ball properly, have u seen clips of the days they used to play? they had no handles what so ever.... in jordans time is when all the greats were out... jordan proved he was the best because he made greats like charles barkley, clyde drexler, magic johnson, isah thomas all look like little kids... For that fact jordan is the best of all time.. thanks for the opinion tho
lol since when is a center to have handle like a gaurd and i noticed u aint mention the Big O. that was smart of you. Jordan was great but at the same time u must of missed the entire point of the post. Magic was way more versatile. And 11 rings means something no matter what especailly when you the player and coach. But you youngings wouldn't know much about that. Jordan was great but to me there was greater, more versatile (magic), more consistent (big o), more dominant (bill russell- say what u want but that was dominance.)
my point is just cause Jay say he MJ don't mean he's everything or the best. I'd rather someone who is more consistent (as in biggie ), or more versatile (as in pac), more dominant (as in big pun)
as i said it all depends on what u feel and what u like. i aint say pac was tyron lue or some shyt.
 10-30-2006, 09:10 PM         #100
ReFtheMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahahah, Tripout...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy