most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
Geezie20 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
 JaiMega said:
Jay probably still mad about the bomb First track
I agree with you on that one
 11 years ago '06        #62
Geezie20 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
 johnwoo said:
all i keep hearing what if, what if. pac not around anymore (r.i.p) SO NOBODY KNOWS WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPEN.
I agree once again
 11 years ago '05        #63
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 676 676
pac would have destroy jayz rap career w/ 16 bars.
 10-30-2006, 05:27 PM         #64
StreetExclusive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the fu*k are you guys talking about???
Jigga wasnt even really bubblin like that then.
Pac murdered Jigga with one line.
"AS I MASH ON MY SO CALLED COMP, WHOS THE MAN, WHILE IM TUGGIN ON YOUR MAIN bi*ch HAIR, UNDERSTAND THIS, AINT NO n*gga LIKE ME, fu*k JAY-Z HE BROKE, AND I SMOKE DAILY...LETS BE FRIENDS"
Much respect to jigga, but Pac and Jigga NO COMPARISION !!!

DONT FORGET DRES DISS

"WHATS UP IN 96, FIND CHICKS IN DRAG, fu*k DRE, TELL THAT bi*ch, HE CAN KISS MY a.ss"
 10-30-2006, 05:38 PM         #65
DM AKA ILLVILLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
hit em up wasn't lyrical at all and pac still k!lled it

jigga would be a talib kweli sized rapper if he had beefed with pac.

(no disrespect to talib, I'm just trying to make a point)
Truest sh*t ever spoken in this thread, when it came to diss tracks, Jay-Z would sh*t on pac lyrically, while all pac would do is record a 8 minutes long diss record talking sounding like mad man on crack!

I respect pac and everything but dude is waaaaaaaaaaay too overrated!
 11 years ago '04        #66
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 mszomola said:
just out of retirement and im REALLY fu*king sick of jigga already ... he was better before .. this guys an a**hole now
^ i agree. he's beyond arrogant...it's annoying.
 11 years ago '05        #67
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k all y´all and fu*k beef
 10-30-2006, 06:07 PM         #68
bigteezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac would of k!lled the Jay Z of 96 the man was a beast go back and listen to Hit Em Up and all those other diss tracks. Sorry homie Nas murked Jay Z
even Jay knows that,thats why he kept talken about getting at Nas anually!
 10-30-2006, 06:09 PM         #69
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 502forLife said:
A jay-z fan keepin it all the way real. :applause:

Pac would of murder this man on a track. I can only imagine what he would say on "hit em up" if it was pointed to jay.
I REALLY CAN'T CALL IT. PAC WAS MY MINE AND WAS nasty BUT HE WAS nasty CUZ HE WAS SO REAL. JAY BACK THEN WAS LYRICALLY BETTER THEN HE EVER WAS. WITH THAT SAID U CAN'T COMPARE HIM THEN TO THE TAKEOVER HOV. BIGGIE RESPONDED IN HIS SLICK WAYS BUT IT WASN'T AS REAL AS PACS OWN CUZ PAC CAME HEAD ON. BACK THEN PAC WAS MORE DIVERSE THEN JIGGA BUT JIGGA WAS LYRICAL SO IT WOULD OF BEEN CLOSE. THE MAIN THING IS JIGGA HAD YEARS WORTH OF THINGS TO SPEAK ON AS FAR AS CONCERNING PAC. PAC WOULD HAVE HAD A FEW THINGS TO SAY ABOUT JAY WHICH HE ALREADY DID ON bomb FIRST AND OTHER TRACKS. WHICH WAS JAY FROM HAWAII SOFIE SHYT AND THEN AFTER THAT IT WAS LIKE YOU BROKE WHICH WAS NOT REALLY LYRICAL....I WOULD PULL FOR PAC AND BEING THAT HE WAS WELL KNOWN HE WOULD SHUT JAY DOWN. BUT NOT LYRICALLY NOT AFTER TRACKS LIKE 22 2'S I MEAN JIGGA HAD A LOOOOOOOT MORE TALENT BACK THEN BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED. AND ITS A GOOD TIHNG THAT JIGGA DECIDED TO NOT RELEASE IT CUZ HE WOULD OF DIED AND IT MAY HAVE BEEN IN THE EASTCOAST
 10-30-2006, 06:20 PM         #70
samsaga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Packwould k!lled Jay Z's career and would lyrically k!ll Jay Z. J is just lucky that Pac is gone otherwise he'd be on the bottom.
 10-30-2006, 06:28 PM         #71
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bk's Finest said:
This is kind of funny, hearing about this ish now. We all wish we would have been able to see this but let me put it to you cats like this. Biggie in his prime got Slayed by PAC, Hit em up was one of the hardest if not the hardest dis records out to date. Some of you dudes say Pac wasn't lyrical, Pac was more than lyrical he was influential. Look at all these dudes now a days. Screaming thug life and everything else that Pac posessed. I like Jay but he had nothing on Pac.
BEING INFLUENTIAL DOESN'T MAKE YOU LYRICAL. IF U HAVE CHARISMA THEN YOU CAN BE INFLUENTIAL. HIT EM UP WAS HARD BUT HARD DON'T ALWAYS EQUAL LYRICAL. AND THEN BIGGIE GOT SLAYED BUT HIS CAREER WAS STILL IN CONTACT. I MEAN PAC k!llED n*ggaZ ON WAX BUT HE AINT SHUT CAREERS DOWN. (WELL WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CHINO XL) DRE WAS GOOD AFTER PAC WENT AT HIM SO WAS NAS, DA BRAT, FUGEES, JAY, BIGGIE, MOBB DEEP, LIL KIM. NONE OF THEM WAS SHUT DOWN. NOW WHEN JIGGA THREW HIS LIL SHOTS AT 50 HIS CAREER FLOPPED FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS. SAME AS MOBB DEEP. NAS WAS THE ONLY ONE TO HOLD HIS GROUND. SO HERE WE HAVE JIGGA SHUTTING DOWN MOBB DEEP AND PAC NOT. JUST CUZ NAS BEAT JIGGA IN A BATTLE DOESN'T MEAN THAT JIGGA COULDN'T HAVE BEATEN PAC. I MEAN SOME PEOPLE ARE GREAT BATTLE RAPPERS BUT ASK THEM TO PUT A SONG TOGETHER. AND SOME PEOPLE CAN MAKE A SONG BUT CAN'T BATTLE. SO U HAVE TO JUDGE OFF OF WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN U CAN'T REALLY GO TOO MUCH INTO HYPOTHETICAL SITUATIONS
 10-30-2006, 06:30 PM         #72
Fatal-Explicit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac would have smoke dhiz ffat lip fooll
RIP TUPAC
 11 years ago '06        #73
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
lol @ pac not being lyrical...NOW THAT sh*t is funny.....he had some of the deepest lyrics ever and sent messages in many songs........jay-z on the other hand has about 73% of his rhymes he bit from other rappers.......some "INCLUDIN" pac and even jacked his bonnie and clyde joint
 10-30-2006, 06:35 PM         #74
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I getting tired of this n*gga Jigga comparing himself to MJ. Fact is, MJ played with Magic and Bird for a good 7 years.. When did Jordan ever say he felt cheated about not play with Bird and Magic in the 80's? Someone news flash jigga and tell this n*gga that MJ won his first championship against Magic.

Also stop comparing yourself to a n*gga who is the Greatest of All Time at what he did. Jigga is not the Greatest of All Time. So the MJ compairisons are NO GOOD.

Fact is Pac would have destroyed Jigga..
I REALLY CAN'T AGREE EVERYBODY DON'T d*ckRIDE AND SEE JORDAN AS THE BEST OF ALL TIME. I MEAN WHAT ABOUT THE BIG O (BETTER STATS)? WHAT ABOUT WILT (100 POINTS)? WHAT ABOUT BILL RUSELL (MORE RINGS)? WHAT ABOUT MAGIC (JORDAN NEVER PLAYED CENTER IN A PLAYOFF IN HIS LIFE)? I MEAN IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO YOU LIKE. JUST CUZ JIGGA SAID THAT HE MJ DON'T MAKE HIM WRONG. SHYT PAC COULD BE THE BIG O (WITH A BETTER TRACK RECORD). OR HE COULD BE BILL RUSSELL (MORE SUCCESS) BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION
 10-30-2006, 06:38 PM         #75
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetExclusive said:
What the fu*k are you guys talking about???
Jigga wasnt even really bubblin like that then.
Pac murdered Jigga with one line.
"AS I MASH ON MY SO CALLED COMP, WHOS THE MAN, WHILE IM TUGGIN ON YOUR MAIN bi*ch HAIR, UNDERSTAND THIS, AINT NO n*gga LIKE ME, fu*k JAY-Z HE BROKE, AND I SMOKE DAILY...LETS BE FRIENDS"
Much respect to jigga, but Pac and Jigga NO COMPARISION !!!

DONT FORGET DRES DISS

"WHATS UP IN 96, FIND CHICKS IN DRAG, fu*k DRE, TELL THAT bi*ch, HE CAN KISS MY a.ss"
AS I SAID IT WAS REAL BUT NOT REALLY LYRICAL ANYBODY COULD HAVE SAID THE n*gga IS BROKE AND I SMOKE DAILY. AS A MATTER OF FACT THATS ALL RAPPERS REALLY SAY THESE DAYS.

Last edited by MOSESCANOVA; 10-30-2006 at 06:50 PM..
 10-30-2006, 06:40 PM         #76
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsaga said:
Packwould k!lled Jay Z's career and would lyrically k!ll Jay Z. J is just lucky that Pac is gone otherwise he'd be on the bottom.
LOL THIS FROM A n*gga WHO CAN'T EVEN SPEEL PAC IT HAS NO DAMN "K" IN THE SHYT
 10-30-2006, 06:41 PM         #77
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
lol @ pac not being lyrical...NOW THAT sh*t is funny.....he had some of the deepest lyrics ever and sent messages in many songs........jay-z on the other hand has about 73% of his rhymes he bit from other rappers.......some "INCLUDIN" pac and even jacked his bonnie and clyde joint
WORD 73 PERCENT RIGHT.....LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HATING AT ITS FINEST
 11 years ago '04        #78
Montana5085 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 0 0
I think ppl forget Pac wasnt that famous till he died, it would have been a great battle that might have ended tragically for Jay too, if memory serves me correctly Jay was in LA the night Big got shot. Big ups for Jay for not releasing it and also bein real and admitting he wrote a diss record for prolly the most influential rapper of all time.
 10-30-2006, 06:44 PM         #79
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if jay dissed Pac here is what woulda happened: Pac woulda did Jay reallll dirty (where you think Jay got the idea to fu*k Carmen?), made a song about it. Then Jay would either fade away to non existance, get his a.ss whupped by Suge, or/and never do a show on the West Coast for about 10 years. If not any of the above, he woulda been shot and maybe k!lled.

As far as diss records go:
Pac woulda sh*tted on Jay because as far as I'm concerned Jay only started gettin nice. Reasonable doubt was a great album, but Pac had war stories under his belt.
 11 years ago '05        #80
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 312 312
i dont see why people are surprised, people on this forum must be too young to remember the west cast/east coast beefin sh*t that went down
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy