most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-30-2006, 04:00 PM         #41
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d4L accappella> jay-z's career

jk
 11 years ago '06        #42
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10626 10626
some of yall are a trip....first off pac and jay go at eachother in their primes pac would murder him...sh*t nas murdered him.....but we talkin back before jay-z was anybody...if the sh*t woulda went down his career woulda ended before it started for real...he'd be on junior mafias level right now
 11 years ago '04        #43
mrwickedmon 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 5 5
 Lay-Z-Boii said:
OKAY PUT IT THIS WAY I AM A BIG 2PAC FAN BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT LYRICALLY BIGGIE MIGHT HAVE BEEN NICER RIGHT BUT WE ALSO KNOW THAT BIGGIE IS NICER THAN JAY Z HOWEVER 2PAC ROASTED BIGGIE BIGGIE COULD HANDLE THAT sh*t SO HOW THE fu*k JAYZ WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HANG WITH PAC HE SOFT PAC DISSED HIM NUMEROUS TIMES BEFORE 7 DAY THEORY THE bi*ch NEVER ANSWERED EVEN MOBB DEEP TRIED TO DEFEND THEMSELVES JAY Z DIDNT WANT ANY OF THAT PAC sh*t
props to anyone who finds that hawaiian sofie song by jay z and jaz o
 11 years ago '05        #44
souunoo 
space
space
space
$459 | Props total: 0 0
2pac jigga eyes out !!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #45
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
ok lets lay it out 1.) nas did not k!ll jay-z nas came very hard on ether but listen to the super ugly remix its not given respect but the song when u listen to gets at nas on a very personal level 2.)the man made a song to respond its very clear he was ready to respond so he didnt take it layin down 3.) yall say pac would k!ll 96 jay-z but what year did jay put out his most classic album that we all say is one of the best of all time 96, and dont get it twisted i love pac i truly do but i would have loved to see that battle
 11 years ago '04        #46
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 288 288
 mrwickedmon said:
props to anyone who finds that hawaiian sofie song by jay z and jaz o
I'lldo one better...here's the
 11 years ago '05        #47
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 4209 4209
No one really gave to sh*ts about Jay-z than and pac was way to big. Jay may have lyrically bested him but Pac would have torn him up right quick
 10-30-2006, 04:43 PM         #48
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z? aint he like fifty, and does budweiser commercials? you gotta have a mortgage or a pair of t*ts to bump dude these days...... im kiddin, kinda, i'm sure he'll have a cup. tracks on the new album..... but is this dude channeling will smith or what?
 11 years ago '06        #49
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1464 1464
 champlain said:
Pac’s Life:

Look for the full story in the December 2006 issue, on stands November 7.
Of what?
 11 years ago '04        #50
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 snuup408 said:
jigga wouldve won lyrically but pac would have destroyed his career. Pac had the whole world
in his hands. When he was on a diss campaign no one really had too much to say. unless they were just trying to gets some quik props.

Just like he destroyed Biggie's career right? :rolleyes:

No just like he destroyed Dr. Dre's career :rolleyes:

I wasn't the biggest Pac fan but at least I understood dude and his true message and meaning and purpose behind his music. I fu*king hate these Pac stans that ride for him for all of the wrong reasons. They are like fu*king dudes who rock dreads and claim they for the cause and fu*k with white girls and don't even know what the cause is.
 11 years ago '06        #51
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
This is kind of funny, hearing about this ish now. We all wish we would have been able to see this but let me put it to you cats like this. Biggie in his prime got Slayed by PAC, Hit em up was one of the hardest if not the hardest dis records out to date. Some of you dudes say Pac wasn't lyrical, Pac was more than lyrical he was influential. Look at all these dudes now a days. Screaming thug life and everything else that Pac posessed. I like Jay but he had nothing on Pac.
 11 years ago '04        #52
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
woulda been interesting.... jay is a respectful dude in that aspect.... ya'll can keep on speculating... BUT NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW... only thing we do know is that jay would have never stole ANY lines haha.... Jay is the best out next to JADA and NAS
RIP Pac
 10-30-2006, 04:53 PM         #53
Shaveli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lucky for him he didnt release it, or he wouldent be where he is at today
 11 years ago '04        #54
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
lmao @ jay-z d*ckrider's giving hate just bc i said his career would've ended. if u can't even post in the thread why u giving hate?
 11 years ago '05        #55
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 Izumi said:
fu*k Jay-Z
RIP Pac

They are just some rumors so get a life and stop saying jigga would be able to diss pac, jigga stoling songs and pac made hood anthems

stoling songs?

"English motherfu*ker, do you speak it?" (in a Samuel L. Jackson voice)
 11 years ago '05        #56
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
I getting tired of this n*gga Jigga comparing himself to MJ. Fact is, MJ played with Magic and Bird for a good 7 years.. When did Jordan ever say he felt cheated about not play with Bird and Magic in the 80's? Someone news flash jigga and tell this n*gga that MJ won his first championship against Magic.

Also stop comparing yourself to a n*gga who is the Greatest of All Time at what he did. Jigga is not the Greatest of All Time. So the MJ compairisons are NO GOOD.

Fact is Pac would have destroyed Jigga..
 11 years ago '04        #57
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
i dunno that would have been very interesting....Pac wasnt really a battle rapper he was jus blatantly disrespectful as is Jay i dunno i htink jay would have done his research and got at Pac really really personal as far as his career ending dude had no career he had sold maybe 32,000 his first week if that so he really didnt have nothin too lose and all to gain ...but i still wish big would have responded (no subliminals) either way guess we will never find out
 10-30-2006, 05:04 PM         #58
JohnDumars 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we'll never know how it would have been because it didn't come out so i don't like to make a.ssumptions.
 11 years ago '04        #59
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
just out of retirement and im REALLY fu*king sick of jigga already ... he was better before .. this guys an a**hole now
 10-30-2006, 05:11 PM         #60
johnwoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i keep hearing what if, what if. pac not around anymore (r.i.p) SO NOBODY KNOWS WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPEN.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy