Oct 30 - Jigga was going to diss Pac??

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #26
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 LakerFan said
Jay is an idiot...or Mike for sayin it I guess. Jordan's first year was '84. Magic played until '91 then for a hot seconds in '96. Bird played until '92 so they didnt leave when Jordan came in the league. Also, am I the only one who thinks that all three of Jay-Z's song suck a.ss....alot. they are horrible tracks and im already sick of hearing the first one. Not a hater I just hate bullsh*t.
What he saying is when Jordan came into his prime, Magic retired, Larry retired.

12 years ago '04        #27
Lay-Z-Boii 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
OKAY PUT IT THIS WAY I AM A BIG 2PAC FAN BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT LYRICALLY BIGGIE MIGHT HAVE BEEN NICER RIGHT BUT WE ALSO KNOW THAT BIGGIE IS NICER THAN JAY Z HOWEVER 2PAC ROASTED BIGGIE BIGGIE COULD HANDLE THAT sh*t SO HOW THE fu*k JAYZ WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HANG WITH PAC HE SOFT PAC DISSED HIM NUMEROUS TIMES BEFORE 7 DAY THEORY THE bi*ch NEVER ANSWERED EVEN MOBB DEEP TRIED TO DEFEND THEMSELVES JAY Z DIDNT WANT ANY OF THAT PAC sh*t

12 years ago '06        #28
Storchaveli 102 heat pts102
space
space
$28,743 | Props total: 7363 7363
Wow POST YOUR SOURCE (how we know its real?); read the damn rules...or someone delete this thread.

12 years ago '05        #29
klew 229 heat pts229
space
space
$9,990 | Props total: 2843 2843
some of ya'll are bi*ches

12 years ago '05        #30
champlain 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 72 72
 Storchaveli said
Wow POST YOUR SOURCE (how we know its real?); read the damn rules...or someone delete this thread.

it was said by jay on xxlmag.com

12 years ago '05        #31
klew 229 heat pts229
space
space
$9,990 | Props total: 2843 2843
 502forLife said
A jay-z fan keepin it all the way real. :applause:

Pac would of murder this man on a track. I can only imagine what he would say on "hit em up" if it was pointed to jay.
Maybe he'd point out his big lips, call his record label c*ck-a-fella. And Jay would of came with straight personals, and everyone would say how much Jay-Z got murdered.

10-30-2006, 03:32 PM         #32
danpatton420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prolific1 said
I don't know if he would have destroyed Pac but I do think it would have been interesting.
jigga aint got sh*t on a legend. hes tight but there is no way he cld lyrically fu*k up Pac

12 years ago '06        #33
S-To-Tha-Dizot 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
 JaiMega said
Jay probably still mad about the bomb First track
sh*t... i would be too... lol.... Pac basically took out the whole east coast on one track... but damn this battle woulda been the sh*t.... I think it would just have made him popular sooner... cuz he wouldn't have gotten slaughtered...

12 years ago '05        #34
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 617 617
He did have a mixtape song dissing Pac...I think it was a song with Sauce Money on a Clue mixtape. I'll figure out which one.

12 years ago '06        #35
S-To-Tha-Dizot 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
 klew said
Maybe he'd point out his big lips, call his record label c*ck-a-fella. And Jay would of came with straight personals, and everyone would say how much Jay-Z got murdered.
lol... kinda like the nas battle huh? (I STILL to this day believe jay-z won that battle)

10-30-2006, 03:41 PM         #36
ZAFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ jay-z

n*gga isn't even close to Nas and he wanted to battle Pac?
d*ck sucking lips.

12 years ago '04        #37
pofasho25 
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
this place is full of idots now....

d*ckriders galore

10-30-2006, 03:57 PM         #38
ZAFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pofasho25 said
this place is full of idots now....

d*ckriders galore
Yup, I agree with you. Read what this fool beneath said.

S-To-Tha-Dizot said
lol... kinda like the nas battle huh? (I STILL to this day believe jay-z won that battle)

12 years ago '04        #39
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
You dudes are crazy....RIP pac but he had no real lyrical talent.....be serious...he was a political rapper than a thug rapper......he switched coasts! It would have been war!

12 years ago '06        #40
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 109 109
Jigga already gave Pac a lil jab on "Brooklyn's Finest." There's this line in that song where Jay says "...scared so you sent your lil mans to come k!ll me."

That line is in reference to 2pac's song "Hit Em Up" when Tupac says "ya'll n*ggas aint even on my level, Ima let my lil homies ride on you bi*ch made a.ss bad boy bi*ches"

10-30-2006, 04:00 PM         #41
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d4L accappella> jay-z's career

jk

12 years ago '06        #42
philly337 26 heat pts26
space
space
$31,882 | Props total: 17092 17092
some of yall are a trip....first off pac and jay go at eachother in their primes pac would murder him...sh*t nas murdered him.....but we talkin back before jay-z was anybody...if the sh*t woulda went down his career woulda ended before it started for real...he'd be on junior mafias level right now

12 years ago '04        #43
mrwickedmon 
space
space
$988 | Props total: 13 13
 Lay-Z-Boii said
OKAY PUT IT THIS WAY I AM A BIG 2PAC FAN BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT LYRICALLY BIGGIE MIGHT HAVE BEEN NICER RIGHT BUT WE ALSO KNOW THAT BIGGIE IS NICER THAN JAY Z HOWEVER 2PAC ROASTED BIGGIE BIGGIE COULD HANDLE THAT sh*t SO HOW THE fu*k JAYZ WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HANG WITH PAC HE SOFT PAC DISSED HIM NUMEROUS TIMES BEFORE 7 DAY THEORY THE bi*ch NEVER ANSWERED EVEN MOBB DEEP TRIED TO DEFEND THEMSELVES JAY Z DIDNT WANT ANY OF THAT PAC sh*t
props to anyone who finds that hawaiian sofie song by jay z and jaz o

12 years ago '05        #44
souunoo 
space
space
space
$459 | Props total: 0 0
2pac jigga eyes out !!!!!!!!

12 years ago '05        #45
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$973 | Props total: 121 121
ok lets lay it out 1.) nas did not k!ll jay-z nas came very hard on ether but listen to the super ugly remix its not given respect but the song when u listen to gets at nas on a very personal level 2.)the man made a song to respond its very clear he was ready to respond so he didnt take it layin down 3.) yall say pac would k!ll 96 jay-z but what year did jay put out his most classic album that we all say is one of the best of all time 96, and dont get it twisted i love pac i truly do but i would have loved to see that battle

12 years ago '04        #46
SeanP 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,722 | Props total: 888 888
 mrwickedmon said
props to anyone who finds that hawaiian sofie song by jay z and jaz o
I'lldo one better...here's the

12 years ago '05        #47
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,547 | Props total: 4580 4580
No one really gave to sh*ts about Jay-z than and pac was way to big. Jay may have lyrically bested him but Pac would have torn him up right quick

10-30-2006, 04:43 PM         #48
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z? aint he like fifty, and does budweiser commercials? you gotta have a mortgage or a pair of t*ts to bump dude these days...... im kiddin, kinda, i'm sure he'll have a cup. tracks on the new album..... but is this dude channeling will smith or what?

12 years ago '06        #49
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 2370 2370
 champlain said
Pac’s Life:

Look for the full story in the December 2006 issue, on stands November 7.
Of what?

12 years ago '04        #50
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 snuup408 said
jigga wouldve won lyrically but pac would have destroyed his career. Pac had the whole world
in his hands. When he was on a diss campaign no one really had too much to say. unless they were just trying to gets some quik props.

Just like he destroyed Biggie's career right? :rolleyes:

No just like he destroyed Dr. Dre's career :rolleyes:

I wasn't the biggest Pac fan but at least I understood dude and his true message and meaning and purpose behind his music. I fu*king hate these Pac stans that ride for him for all of the wrong reasons. They are like fu*king dudes who rock dreads and claim they for the cause and fu*k with white girls and don't even know what the cause is.

Home      

most viewed right now
-16online now  43
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
44 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+62online now  36
Chocolate Perfection
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+40online now  28
Image(s) inside Nola becky stripper build a broad 😂
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+74online now  15
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Young Miami likes when men put their hands on her
78 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  11
Fight Night Champion FREE on XBOX ONE