Oct 30 - Most Dangerous Cities

most viewed right now
 88
Video inside 6IX9INE Signs $2 Million Dollar Video Game Deal For "Clout Runner"
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Soldier Kid just dropped a banger "2019"
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Darkskin Dread Head Island Gym Freak
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
138 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Where Do You Live?

Props Slaps
 10-30-2006, 10:28 AM         #41
WyteBoyBB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE POPULATION: (32 cities)


Most Dangerous 10:

1
Detroit, MI

2
Baltimore, MD

3
Memphis, TN

4
Washington, DC

5
Philadelphia, PA

6
Dallas, TX

7
Nashville, TN

8
Charlotte, NC

9
Columbus, OH

10
Houston, TX

 10-30-2006, 10:28 AM         #42
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iam starvin cant get a job
 10-30-2006, 10:42 AM         #43
SlavCultureKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm from Detroit, MI

It still trips me out that we THAT bad
I guess because I was born and raised here it dont seem that ill

In the D it's a LOT of people just trying survive..and be money hungry
 12 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$38,019 | Props total: 15962 15962
 PiMp C said:
i dont believe that ish he musta been 2 scared to go to tha Chi kuz that ish woulda made top 5 no doubt

You would rarely see Chicago,NYC, or LA on the list.

Politicians and Police officers clip murder numbers to make sh*t appear better than what it really is. NYC,LA, and Chicago should make that list easily if corrupt politicians and FBI didnt fu*k with the numbers.

We not even counting the bodies the organised crime account for, but everyone knows you will never find those bodies.
 12 years ago '06        #45
illathruz 72 heat pts72 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 3886 3886
 WyteBoyBB said:
CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE POPULATION: (32 cities)
Most Dangerous 10:
1
Detroit, MI
2
Baltimore, MD
3
Memphis, TN
4
Washington, DC
5
Philadelphia, PA
6
Dallas, TX
7
Nashville, TN
8
Charlotte, NC
9
Columbus, OH
10
Houston, TX
CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE POPULATION: (32 cities)

Safest 10:

1

San Jose, CA

2

Honolulu, HI

3

El Paso, TX

4

New York, NY

5

Austin, TX

6

San Diego, CA

7

San Antonio, TX

8

Louisville, KY

9

Fort Worth, TX

10

Jacksonville, FL

NY baby, safe as sh*t!
 12 years ago '06        #46
CoNNECTICUT 
space
avatar space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
Hartford,ct
 12 years ago '04        #47
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,740 | Props total: 15522 15522
i thought milwaukee wisconsin would have made the dangerous list, im glad it didnt
 10-30-2006, 11:22 AM         #48
Mr.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
You would rarely see Chicago,NYC, or LA on the list.

Politicians and Police officers clip murder numbers to make sh*t appear better than what it really is. NYC,LA, and Chicago should make that list easily if corrupt politicians and FBI didnt fu*k with the numbers.

We not even counting the bodies the organised crime account for, but everyone knows you will never find those bodies.


yeah big cities hide the stats nyc is easily top 10
 10-30-2006, 11:31 AM         #49
authentic354 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your list is wrong
 12 years ago '04        #50
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 253 253
 authentic354 said:
your list is wrong
the thread started list isn't wrong i just seen the list on the news this morning. The list is kinda old though, cause i know port st. lucie isn't safe when i just heard about that whole family of 4 that was murdered on the highway about 2 - 3weeks ago. That sh*t made it all the way to the news up here.
 12 years ago '04        #51
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 cincinnati_kidd said:
its all based on murders per capita ... so its not jus how many people get k!lled its ...how many murders in regards to the population .. those big cities require more activity ..why u think it was such a big deal for dc ..an chicago those cities is big ..alot of people gotta get k!lled for them to be da murder cap .. in cincinnati its been over 150 bodies ..solved.... wcpo.com (our news page) somebody get clapped every day ..
^ if u read tha article it said it's only based on the cities that reported the statistics. new orleans pd didn't report so they weren't even on the list. think about it...how is none of nyc except yonkers on the list? & like u said...chicago isn't even on there. they prob didn't report. the list is bogus.
 10-30-2006, 11:57 AM         #52
PtownThug16 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateallday13 said:
I live 10 mins outside of Camden, and grew up in Reading. Thank god i moved out of there and am far enough from Camden to be safe.
r u kidding me.....damn i would like to see you go to a neighborhood in Colombia or any other south american country
 10-30-2006, 12:02 PM         #53
phillies1again 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateallday13 said:
I live 10 mins outside of Camden, and grew up in Reading. Thank god i moved out of there and am far enough from Camden to be safe.
reading pa?
 12 years ago '04        #54
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 PtownThug16 said:
r u kidding me.....damn i would like to see you go to a neighborhood in Colombia or any other south american country
^ wtf does that have to do with anything? nobody's saying the us is the most dangerous place in the world. u'd probably rather be in south america than iraq...does that make u a pus*y. no...just makes u smart.
 10-30-2006, 12:14 PM         #55
PtownThug16 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ wtf does that have to do with anything? nobody's saying the us is the most dangerous place in the world. u'd probably rather be in south america than iraq...does that make u a pus*y. no...just makes u smart.
im just sayin that camden is nothin 2 b afraid of and theres no reason you shouldnt feel safe as long as you dont get yourself into some sh*t and yea your right i would rather be in south america than iraq cuz iraq actually is a dangerous place to be
 12 years ago '04        #56
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 PtownThug16 said:
im just sayin that camden is nothin 2 b afraid of and theres no reason you shouldnt feel safe as long as you dont get yourself into some sh*t and yea your right i would rather be in south america than iraq cuz iraq actually is a dangerous place to be
^ true.
 12 years ago '04        #57
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
Dont take no pride in Livin here 14. Trenton, N.J. It gets ugly, but my Apartment is pretty safe.
 12 years ago '04        #58
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
i'd actually like to see some sh*t like this for the world as a whole...so we can really see how our country compares to places like iraq, israel, afghanistan & countries in south america and africa.
 12 years ago '06        #59
badazyelaboi 
space
avatar space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
I'm just happy New Orleans didn't make it. lol, probably the first time ever. But, its only cause we ain't got no people down here.

..... But n*ggas is still dying daily down here
 12 years ago '04        #60
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 badazyelaboi said:
I'm just happy New Orleans didn't make it. lol, probably the first time ever. But, its only cause we ain't got no people down here.

..... But n*ggas is still dying daily down here
^ don't get too comfortable. according to the yahoo report, "Only cities that reported crime rates were included in the list. For example, New Orleans was not included this year because its police department did not report figures."
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
DJ Akademiks come explain this tweet
66 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Dana White is SO GOOD at Blackjack that casinos BAN him LMAO
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Gang that had 15yo boy Stabbed, apologizes. Mistaken Identity..
217 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Ass On The Sink Pics Always Get Me
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Man, YG Fell Off........
215 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
XXXTENTACIONS Mom now asking for donations
60 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1434 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside She’s tall, blonde and thick 😍
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy