Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
259 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Where Do You Live?

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-05-2006, 12:18 AM         #221
premo_si 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god damn. the people on here that are proud that their city is "dangerous" are fu*king retarded. I enjoy being able to walk to my mailbox without hearing gunshots. Whatever does it for you I guess. I'm sure you'll all grow up to be productive members of society.
 11-07-2006, 10:25 AM         #222
big_jolly84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STLzFinest said:
STL Stand up.....naw im just playin...it isn't anything to be proud of being number one in that... but lately i have seen some crazy a.ss sh*t....sh*t is definatly getting worse....but i didn't think we would be number one
fu*k the cardinal go tigers
 11-07-2006, 10:34 AM         #223
big_jolly84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=LeetLeet5]ever been to philly? doesnt look country to me[/QUOTE philly is weak compared to detroit i used to live there
 11-07-2006, 10:36 AM         #224
big_jolly84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moblife313 said:
mna i swear DETROIT is gon be on that list forever
man i think your right it sucks out here
 11-07-2006, 10:38 AM         #225
InKriminati 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pierre2525 said:
^^dats crazy but dat n*gga morgan must of not went to da chi,mia,or philly

Trust dat
 11-07-2006, 10:41 AM         #226
big_jolly84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 premo_si said:
god damn. the people on here that are proud that their city is "dangerous" are fu*king retarded. I enjoy being able to walk to my mailbox without hearing gunshots. Whatever does it for you I guess. I'm sure you'll all grow up to be productive members of society.
and im sure you are gods fu*kin gift to society bi*ch i live in detroit work for ford bet i make more money than your broke a.ss and will always rep the d
 11-07-2006, 11:01 AM         #227
premo_si 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big_jolly84 said:
and im sure you are gods fu*kin gift to society bi*ch i live in detroit work for ford bet i make more money than your broke a.ss and will always rep the d
I really don't give a fu*k where you work or how much money you make. Thats not what this is about. It's about ignorant a**holes who think its cool to live in a sh*thole. Enjoy living in "the d" while I enjoy living in Upstate NY, where I don't have to worry about being fu*king shot by some worthless piece of sh*t trying to prove how hard he is. fu*k Detroit, the city should be burned to the ground.
 11-07-2006, 11:05 AM         #228
obenda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where da fu*k is that New Orleans, That's the city where n*ggaz get murked for just looking at a n*gga wrong or stepping on some n*gga shoes.
 11 years ago '06        #229
Double Edge 
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0
i know allentown is ranked up there too
 11-08-2006, 10:33 AM         #230
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at detroit & flint being 2 & 3
 11-09-2006, 05:05 PM         #231
big_jolly84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 premo_si said:
I really don't give a fu*k where you work or how much money you make. Thats not what this is about. It's about ignorant a**holes who think its cool to live in a sh*thole. Enjoy living in "the d" while I enjoy living in Upstate NY, where I don't have to worry about being fu*king shot by some worthless piece of sh*t trying to prove how hard he is. fu*k Detroit, the city should be burned to the ground.
no i'd rather get shot by some worthless piece of sh*t then get shot by some worthless upstate new york white cracker hick with his shotgun. it is also nice not have to drive 50 miles to the nearest mcdonalds and being able to smoke a blunt without having the police knock down my door for some petty sh*t. at least i dont have to wait 5 years before the newest line of timberlands come to my city you hillbilly motherfu*ker. and at least we got some sports teams. oh wait you have the buffalo billls whose sorry a.ss lost this year to the detroit lions and you have to be pretty sh*tty to lose to the lions

Last edited by big_jolly84; 11-09-2006 at 05:08 PM..
 11-09-2006, 05:09 PM         #232
Tunyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JErsey Baby! hahaha

i been in camden..its not that bad.....in some sections its real bad...but alot of it aint lik eu walk down the road and get poped for nutin
 11-09-2006, 05:20 PM         #233
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big_jolly84 said:
and at least we got some sports teams. oh wait you have the buffalo billls whose sorry a.ss lost this year to the detroit lions and you have to be pretty sh*tty to lose to the lions
theres a huge difference in "upstate new york" and buffalo. the region of upstate new york is between 250-350 miles away from buffalo. so leave us outta that sh*t
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
67 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
83 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
29 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy