Oct 30 - Most Dangerous Cities

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Where Do You Live?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
10554 pageviews
238 comments

illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
Oct 30 - Most Dangerous Cities

[pic - click to view]

http://www.heraldextra.co .. t/view/198288/

A list of the most and least dangerous cities overall, as compiled by Morgan Quitno Press, which bases the rankings on FBI figures released in June.

Danger and safety

MOST DANGEROUS 25:
1. St. Louis
2. Detroit
3. Flint, Mich.
4. Compton, Calif.
5. Camden, N.J.
6. Birmingham, Ala.
7. Cleveland
8. Oakland, Calif.
9. Youngstown, Ohio
10. Gary, Ind.
11. Richmond, Calif.
12. Baltimore
13. Memphis, Tenn.
14. Trenton, N.J.
15. Richmond, Va.
16. Kansas City, Mo.
17. Atlanta
18. Cincinnati
19. Washington
20. North Charleston, S.C.
21. Reading, Pa.
22. Newark, N.J.
23. Little Rock, Ark.
24. San Bernardino, Calif.
25. Orlando, Fla.

SAFEST 25:
1. Brick, N.J.
2. Amherst, N.Y.
3. Mission Viejo, Calif.
4. Newton, Mass.
5. Troy, Mich.
6. Colonie, N.Y.
7. Irvine, Calif.
8. Cary, N.C.
9. Greece, N.Y.
10. Coral Springs, Fla.
11. Thousand Oaks, Calif.
12. Orem, Utah
13. Round Rock, Texas
14. Dover, N.J.
15. Lake Forest, Calif.
16. Sterling Heights, Mich.
17. Simi Valley, Calif.
18. Roswell, Ga.
19. Lee's Summit, Mo.
20. Broken Arrow, Okla.
21. Chino Hills, Calif.
22. Gilbert, Ariz.
23. Edison, N.J.
24. Cranston, R.I.
25. Port St. Lucie, Fla.

238 comments for "Oct 30 - Most Dangerous Cities"

10-30-2006, 08:01 AM         #2
pierre2525 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^dats crazy but dat n*gga morgan must of not went to da chi,mia,or philly
 11 years ago '04        #3
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
7. cleveland
9. youngstown
18. cincinnati .....

k!lla cam said it first ... oh-10
 11 years ago '04        #4
IllEagle 
space
space
$1,780 | Props total: 0 0
i cant take pride in this
 11 years ago '04        #5
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
 pierre2525 said:
^^dats crazy but dat n*gga morgan must of not went to da chi,mia,or philly

its all based on murders per capita ... so its not jus how many people get k!lled its ...how many murders in regards to the population .. those big cities require more activity ..why u think it was such a big deal for dc ..an chicago those cities is big ..alot of people gotta get k!lled for them to be da murder cap .. in cincinnati its been over 150 bodies ..solved.... wcpo.com (our news page) somebody get clapped every day ..
 10-30-2006, 08:41 AM         #6
skeez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I can't believe North Charleston is on that list. I live in North Charleston.........I didn't think it was that serious!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #7
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
props to atlanta in moving down on that list, they were like 2-3-4 the last few years.

Now if only detroit could move down...
 11 years ago '06        #8
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
5. Camden, N.J.

14. Trenton, N.J.

22. Newark, N.J.

Wow, Jersey is such a small state, but yet has 3 of the top 25 dangerous cities. that is crazy.

I'm surprised BK, the so called "thoroughest borough" didn't make the list.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 10-30-2006 at 08:49 AM..
 10-30-2006, 08:50 AM         #9
Skateallday13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I live 10 mins outside of Camden, and grew up in Reading. Thank god i moved out of there and am far enough from Camden to be safe.
 11 years ago '04        #10
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
sh*ts mad old...philly gotta be up there now since june we got the highest k!llin rate in the US this year i believe still
 11 years ago '04        #11
TheJones 
space
space
$592 | Props total: 0 0
man the country must not be that dangerous then, cuz i grew up in flint, Mi and am in detroit all the time dealin with thug a.ss dope dealers, and it ain't even that dangerous, and those are 2 and 3 on the list. i ain't scared to go nowhere in flint, and detroit i have been in the worst areas and it is kinda like you gotta watch your back and stay on top of your game but if those are the worst citys in the country then I feel pretty good about our country. Most of the people that get k!lled got k!lled for a reason, it ain't like people just runnin around murkin random people, the dead ones most likely deserved it.
 11 years ago '05        #12
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 TheJones said:
man the country must not be that dangerous then, cuz i grew up in flint, Mi and am in detroit all the time dealin with thug a.ss dope dealers, and it ain't even that dangerous, and those are 2 and 3 on the list. i ain't scared to go nowhere in flint, and detroit i have been in the worst areas and it is kinda like you gotta watch your back and stay on top of your game but if those are the worst citys in the country then I feel pretty good about our country. Most of the people that get k!lled got k!lled for a reason, it ain't like people just runnin around murkin random people, the dead ones most likely deserved it.

yeah dude getting k!lled is the coolest thing on earth

have a nice day a**hole...
 11 years ago '05        #13
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
st. louis but it aint that dangerous to me. im disapointed it went up. it use to be number 4 or 5.
 11 years ago '04        #14
TheJones 
space
space
$592 | Props total: 0 0
 stickemup said:
yeah dude getting k!lled is the coolest thing on earth

have a nice day a**hole...

yea guy, your name is stickemup and your avy is a bi*ch sprayin, but you think shootin people is wrong right? I didn't say it was cool to k!ll people, i'm sayin if you don't fu*k nobody over then you won't get k!lled. most of the murders are related to money or drugs.
 10-30-2006, 09:04 AM         #15
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is gettin kinda tired.
 11 years ago '06        #16
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 553 553
I am born and raised in New Orleans, and just a few weeks ago our murder rate per capita was one of the highest in the country. Which is crazy considering for the first few months of the year were nearly crime-free. And that state numbers show an estimate of only 187,525 people living in the city, compared to 454,863 people before Hurricane Katrina, reducing the population by nearly 60 percent. The homicide rate is only slightly below the 2004 average, which was ten times the national average, and the second highest in the country. And conservative estimates for the end of 2006 are nearly equal to that of 1995, when New Orleans was the murder capital. It is estimated that there will be 75 homicides per 100,000 people by years end. And with not enough police officers in the city, and our corrupt, and short-handed court system, that can't or won't keep criminals behind bars, those numbers may be very conservative. As of October 11, there were 125 homicides reported.

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 10-30-2006 at 09:11 AM..
 10-30-2006, 09:07 AM         #17
Mr.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Baltimore, new oreleans and oakland should be higher

Last edited by Mr.X; 10-30-2006 at 09:25 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #18
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 cincinnati_kidd said:
its all based on murders per capita ... so its not jus how many people get k!lled its ...how many murders in regards to the population ..
I hate it when you f*g**ts like this speak like you got facts. CINCINNATI KIDD, you are flat out wrong, it is based on 6 areas that are given equal weight. This is from their website a**hole :finger: :

Methodology

The methodology for determining America’s Safest City and Metro Area involves a multi-step process. First, 2003 city and metro area crime rates per 100,000 population (the most recent comparable final numbers available, released by the FBI in October 2004) for six basic crime categories — murder, r*pe, robbery, aggravated a.ssault, burglary and motor vehicle theft — were plugged into a formula that measured how a particular city or metro area compared to the national average for a given crime category. The outcome of this equation was then multiplied by a weight a.ssigned to each of the six crime categories. Each of the six crimes was given equal weight. By weighting each crime equally, cities are compared based purely on their crime rates and how they stack up to the national average for a particular crime category. These weighted numbers then were added together for a city or metro area’s final score. Finally, these scores were ranked from lowest to highest to determine which cities and metropolitan areas were safest and most dangerous.

While this methodology appears rather complicated, it results in fairer treatment because a city or metro area’s crime record is measured against the national average. The farther below the national average, the higher (and better) a city or metro ranked in the final Safest Cities and Metros list; the farther above the national average, the lower (and worse) a city or metro ranked in the final list.

As in our last six years' awards, all cities of 75,000 population or more that reported data for the six categories of crime measured for the survey were included in the competition. In previous years, the population cut-off for cities was 100,000+ population. There was no population minimum for metropolitan areas. In all, 354 cities and 320 metro areas were included in the survey.

10-30-2006, 09:12 AM         #19
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cincinnati_kidd is right .......... about the muder category though.
 10-30-2006, 09:12 AM         #20
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it seems like they could base it on a lot more than just murder, more than just other crime too. are traffic accidents and pollution not dangerous anymore?
besides plenty of other things.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
69 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy