champ hoodies >> skateboarder shyts

most viewed right now
32 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #51
opt706 
space
space
$502 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said
ok d*ckhead CHAMP not champs stands for CHAMPION as in the 50-60 dollar hoodies

yall n*ggas is mad stupid
n*gga i dont give a sh*t what you wear champs champion i dont give a fu*k they do the same thing. do what you do. n*ggas got better things to worry about where im from then what kind of jacket the next n*gga got on.

12 years ago '06        #52
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 BMJR said
u need ur cheap hoodies just for chillin n sh*t

brand name is good if u goin out to do something
yea 4real, im not gona be walkin round outside wen its snowin n sh*t in a expensive a.ss hoody. i got a few cheap a.ss hoodies for wen i gotta work outside. then wen i go sumwhere i get "decked out" lol

12 years ago '04        #53
burrell9 
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k a $300 hoodie... I'll Stick wit my $100 Rocawear Hoodie but Rocking a Champion hoodie is out of the question for me but if thats what your rock do what you do... I aint gonna hate on anybody would rather see someone doing something different then a million dudes rockin the same sh*t...

11-03-2006, 02:03 AM         #54
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rock champion, nike, polo, lrg, everlast, timberland and whatever hoody that looks nice that I like, I could give a f*ck about the name! But I started out rocking Champion and I will always support them.

11-03-2006, 08:34 AM         #55
rhymeaj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real hood n*ggas dont give a fu*k what dudes on the internet are wearing

fu*kin douche bag n*gga

11-03-2006, 04:26 PM         #56
fr0st03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got one champ hoodie just an all black one cuz i needed a solid hoodie fits good . i like the artful dodgers and lrg not really into the bape but cam rocks champs and he aint broke so thats a myth. in got one on in k!lla season when bouth benzinos car lol

11-03-2006, 11:09 PM         #57
WallyRokk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo stop bickerin bout wat sum other nikka wearin already!
if sum1 look like a homo, bum, cornball, wuteva the case may be...fukkin let em
if u got ur sh*t together its jus gon make u look better anyways

12 years ago '04        #58
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,529 | Props total: 740 740
CHAMPION AND CARHART HOODIES WERE THE sh*t BACK IN THE DAY

sh*t i might cop me a carhart hoodie or two real soon

i was out on yboy city last week everybody was rockin dem bape and lrg hoodie,artful dodger etc

i really don't wanna be lookin like these dudes,didn't see one person wit a champion or carhart hoodie

12 years ago '04        #59
TizOnly1 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$7,706 | Props total: 11774 11774
On another note.... Bape/BBC isn't skateboarder style at all. That colorful, all-over print sh*t has nothing to do with skating, and it looks wack anyway.

Streetwear is so wack these days. Everyone putting random-ass all-over prints on their sh*t. Or skulls. Or both. Wack.

Colorful camo is wack too. Especially since most of y'all are rocking Fape anyway.

But who cares? Stop hating on dudes for wearing colorful hoodies. That's some homo sh*t right there. I don't like the styles; I hate on the companies that produce them since they're all biters right now, but the people that wear it? Who cares? Do you. "Real hood n*ggas". LOL. Shut the fu*k up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I already know you're some fat, ugly n*gga that rocks huge plain gray Champ hoodies and dusty Timbs because you can't pull off any other look. Stop hating on n*ggas that buy sh*t that actually fits them.

12 years ago '06        #60
Odin 
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 473 473
 smokeweed101. said
Real hood n*ggaz roc champs......warm and loose

yall n*ggas stick to ya $300 lrg..bape n*pple squeezing xtra medium shyts......

lmao

11-04-2006, 10:39 AM         #61
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i only cop a champ hoodie if im workin out or need sumthn real quick to wear arund tha day to run errands

12 years ago '05        #62
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 TizOnly1 said
On another note.... Bape/BBC isn't skateboarder style at all. That colorful, all-over print sh*t has nothing to do with skating, and it looks wack anyway.

Streetwear is so wack these days. Everyone putting random-ass all-over prints on their sh*t. Or skulls. Or both. Wack.

Colorful camo is wack too. Especially since most of y'all are rocking Fape anyway.

But who cares? Stop hating on dudes for wearing colorful hoodies. That's some homo sh*t right there. I don't like the styles; I hate on the companies that produce them since they're all biters right now, but the people that wear it? Who cares? Do you. "Real hood n*ggas". LOL. Shut the fu*k up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I already know you're some fat, ugly n*gga that rocks huge plain gray Champ hoodies and dusty Timbs because you can't pull off any other look. Stop hating on n*ggas that buy sh*t that actually fits them.
oochie wally or one mic

you say dont hate on the next man for what they choose to wear but call people who wear champion hoodies fat ugly and dusty

12 years ago '04        #63
TizOnly1 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$7,706 | Props total: 11774 11774
No, I called him fat and ugly. Not people that rock Champion.

I can tell by his hate that he just can't get fly. No man that knows how to look good gives a fu*k about what other dudes are wearing.

12 years ago '05        #64
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 TizOnly1 said
No, I called him fat and ugly. Not people that rock Champion.

I can tell by his hate that he just can't get fly. No man that knows how to look good gives a fu*k about what other dudes are wearing.
follow your own advice

11-05-2006, 07:44 AM         #65
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said

I already know you're some fat, ugly n*gga

.......white boys with their gay tendencies

lets keep this on topic of your gay fashion not my looks

12 years ago '04        #66
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 286 286
i dont fu*k wit the Bape Hoodys, but if thats your thing then watever

but word up, they not gonna be in style forever, Champion Hoodys and all the solid colored Hoodys always gonna be around, they go with anything, inexpense, good quality, and will keep yo a.ss warm

so props to the thread starter for this

12 years ago '05        #67
Arceo 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$2,303 | Props total: 892 892
 Tupac_Eminem said
Im 180 and mine zips up fine......

Ur jus mad u dont have paper to go get 1...thats why u hate...go back to single bedroom house...homo
thats what the haoles said about Abercrombie...when i was rockin sean john when in highschool and it was new...as well as lacoste...sh*t gets old hearin someone thinkin 1 way (you cant afford somethin) and not the other (sh*t is a horrible trend that is gonna end quickly)

12 years ago '05        #68
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 Tupac_Eminem said
Im 180 and mine zips up fine......

Ur jus mad u dont have paper to go get 1...thats why u hate...go back to single bedroom house...homo

that comment ..was mad homo..smh @ yall

11-17-2006, 03:56 PM         #69
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hood n*ggaz > Ugly Skateboarders that gets no a.ss, and have acne on their face, and use to get chased around in high school and beat up everyday until Pharrell and lupe Made skateboarding the "in" thing now..

You stupid emo ugly skateboards....you're movement is similar to the South...
Yall n*ggas got yall little shine....But yall aint going nowhere..

I remember when I was in High School...me and my HOOD n*ggaZ...use to jump and beat the sh*t out of those WHITE SKATEBOARD n*ggas...Ugly a.ss Emo Punks...Tony Hawk a.ss n*ggas...

We use to fu*k them up...back when skateboarding was something that was looked down on...

SKATEBOARDERS NEVER GOT a.ss IN MY SCHOOL, AND NEVER HAD GIRLFRIENDS...

GIRLS NEVER LIKED SKATEBOARDERS..<---true story, real talk

Last edited by SK Ruination; 11-17-2006 at 03:59 PM..

12-31-2006, 11:26 AM         #70
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said
Hood n*ggaz > Ugly Skateboarders that gets no a.ss, and have acne on their face, and use to get chased around in high school and beat up everyday until Pharrell and lupe Made skateboarding the "in" thing now..

You stupid emo ugly skateboards....you're movement is similar to the South...
Yall n*ggas got yall little shine....But yall aint going nowhere..

I remember when I was in High School...me and my HOOD n*ggaZ...use to jump and beat the sh*t out of those WHITE SKATEBOARD n*ggas...Ugly a.ss Emo Punks...Tony Hawk a.ss n*ggas...

We use to fu*k them up...back when skateboarding was something that was looked down on...

SKATEBOARDERS NEVER GOT a.ss IN MY SCHOOL, AND NEVER HAD GIRLFRIENDS...

GIRLS NEVER LIKED SKATEBOARDERS..<---true story, real talk

tru story.....fu*k yall emo f*g**t whiteboys

12 years ago '06        #71
LYTE 151 heat pts151
space
space
space
$15,515 | Props total: 7531 7531
LET ME JUJST END THIS POST WITH A SIMPLE:

REAL PEOPLE WEAR WHAT THEY WANT! who is anybody to say the sh1t the post's starter said.

i know real people who have champion and the bapes, lrgs or whatever.

Fucc is people always trying to match up clothes, or cars or rappers that they dont own?????

12 years ago '05        #72
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 4576 4576
I wear a Champ Hoodie. it goes well with my clothes. Not everything you own has to have a design all over it. you can keep it simple from time to time.

12 years ago '05        #73
CartelFamill 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 3101 3101
I rock CHAMPION hoodies....Not CHamps hoody...sh*t i got on Cream/Brown Champion hoody right now....

12 years ago '05        #74
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 4576 4576
/\/\/\

whats the difference?
which are the ones with camo on the inside cuz thats the one i got

12 years ago '04        #75
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$20,469 | Props total: 7235 7235
i dont fu*k with the bape shyt . but everything else is straight to an extent .. and everyone who rides a fukkin skateboard isnt white and emo .. and lupe and pharrell just made that shyt hot to the posers ........

Home      

most viewed right now
+76online now  38
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+119online now  35
Video inside Having A*s Is The Norm In Africa
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+287online now  31
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
33 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+55online now  15
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Billionaire Aliko Dangote is the richest Black man here's how ..
87 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  10
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy