MOST Annoying things in ANY game.

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
jkales 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 0 0
- LOOOOOONNNGGGGG a.ss cut scenes.

- Games that you absolutely love that are short as hell.

- Games that try to be the NEXT big thing and fall flat on their a.sses.

- Sequels that get progressively worse.

- Bats and flying little creature that are hard as sh*t to hit.
 11 years ago '06        #82
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 CTre said:
I take replays off in 2K, they are annoying as hell, and it seems they are bias when they show replys.. like I'll do a 360 dunk and get no replay.. but the computer does a simple jump shot from the free throw line and they will show the replay every time.. They just slow down the game totally to much

couldn't have said it better myself. what the hell is that???
 11 years ago '04        #83
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Another thing that annoys me and I know it's good for certain times but overall I hate it

Automatic Saves...sometimes you wanna explore this direction and use a key see what it does...and then go back the other way and see what was there but you can't because the game saved automatically after you opened that door back there with your only fu*king key that led to a dead end...

I hate when in games like Splinter Cell sometimes...you can be in CMPLETE DARKNESS I mean where you can't even see Sam Fisher but those fu*king lights on his head ( and why can't the computer AI see those fu*king lights) but the computer will walk right by you not even close to you but an alert goes off...like wtf I thought I was in darkness...that's what my fu*king meter says...

I hate AI that has perfect fu*king aim with a tec 9 when i'm like 100 feet awat but I can't hit them with a Sniper Rifle from 5 feet away...
 11-08-2006, 05:13 PM         #84
Tongan Crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
- fu*kin AI they try and make games realistic but forget to make the people like there real and not lifeless idiots with no brains espicially in sport games.

- Madden running his mouth or making comments on plays you pick eg. Hb draw on 3rd n 25 with 0:40 left and your dwn by 7. (run this play get behind your big old offensive line and jam it up the middle...freakin idiot.)

-And fu*k EA give rights back to Sega to make ESPN 2k8 Football!!
 11 years ago '05        #85
YoungerHov 
space
space
$667 | Props total: 11 11
Terrible auto save points... I hate when you play for like 45 minutes, die and have to start all over again... I'll just stop playing the game.
 11 years ago '06        #86
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,421 | Props total: 2491 2491
-When you run out of space on your memory card and the game tell you at the last minute when you want to save and the only way to free space is cut off the PS2.
 11 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 Tongan Crip said:
- fu*kin AI they try and make games realistic but forget to make the people like there real and not lifeless idiots with no brains espicially in sport games.

- Madden running his mouth or making comments on plays you pick eg. Hb draw on 3rd n 25 with 0:40 left and your dwn by 7. (run this play get behind your big old offensive line and jam it up the middle...freakin idiot.)

-And fu*k EA give rights back to Sega to make ESPN 2k8 Football!!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: This man speaks nothing but truth...GIVE US BACK FOOTBALL so we can show you how it's really done...
 11 years ago '04        #88
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$4,218 | Props total: 223 223
 Bman409 said:
-When you run out of space on your memory card and the game tell you at the last minute when you want to save and the only way to free space is cut off the PS2.

WWWOOOORRRDDDD!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #89
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
Word up on the ps2 saving sh*t i hate when that sh*t happens on the last fu*kin level that takes 45 minutes to complete and u got class in 10 minutes
 11 years ago '04        #90
space
space
space
Slowdowns when sh*t gets poppin :thumbsdow

Lag online. n*ggas need to step they connection up!
 11 years ago '06        #91
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Peter Starks™ said:
Slowdowns when sh*t gets poppin :thumbsdow

Lag online. n*ggas need to step they connection up!
Yeah and then they try and blame you bout yo' connections knowing its them, some fu*k n*gga sh*t right there.

-NFSC last boss, Darius is cheap as hell.
-Lil' kids online talkin' sh*t just for the hell of it, go do some homework.
-People online in general that just get online to make noises and ruin sh*t for others, be like "I hate zzzzzzs" etc. sh*t like that to see if people get mad, whack sh*t.
 11-11-2006, 12:02 AM         #92
J0E CRE3P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no jump button
 11 years ago '05        #93
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,511 | Props total: 4427 4427
In a first person shooter, like Halo or Time Splitters, I get dizzy and throw up..

no? no one? just me?

fucc.
 11 years ago '06        #94
cvcxl 
space
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 1 1
copyright protection
load times
glitches
 11 years ago '06        #95
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 cvcxl said:
copyright protection
load times
glitches
lol

-Ya' boy who get mad win you whooping his a.ss in f!ghting/sports/racing game, but the funny thing is that you don't even be trying but yet playin' with his a.ss and he swear you be cheatin'.

-You explain and show someone how to play the game and they be actin' like "Can't Get Right" from the movie "Life." It aint that hard to do a Hadouken.
 11 years ago '04        #96
space
space
I hate those four months of the year when the gaming & MUSIC drought is happening

I hate those fu*king one k!ll hits that bosses can give you...but you can be like a level 90 wizard and you still gotta hit them 20 fu*king times to die...

and why can't my controlled player do all the sh*t the enemy can do when I k!ll them and take thier weapons...(DMC3 for instance when you k!ll that Bat girl Nedine or whatever the fu*k her name is, I wanna melt into the floor and give people the kiss of death like she can...I wann control bats and sh*t too)
 11 years ago '04        #97
space
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
I'm calm now I just got booted from like 3 online games today sh*t pissed me off.........I still think EA is fu*kin up video game football though :(
Lol they have the right to...they made it.
 11 years ago '04        #98
space
space
space
Ending fukkin SAINTS fukkin ROW and not saving for hours up till that point...
 11 years ago '06        #99
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
-EA is fu*kin' up in general
 11-13-2006, 01:32 AM         #100
Jaydog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bosses in f!ghting games that let you almost completely k!ll them and then come back outta nowhere and whoop ur a.ss with a 37-hit combo... and then taunt you...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy