NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

right or wrong?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
thelife336 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
old.,...................
 10-28-2006, 09:46 PM         #42
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said:
pimp c need to sit his old a.ss up and stop actin like he's a kingpin he's a rapper
That's what happens when people d*ckride someone. It makes that person think they're above everyone and that they're king of the world. Just cuz he's been around a while and was locked up don't make him the best rapper ever. And I ain't hatin either cuz I like UGK.
 11 years ago '04        #43
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 skletch said:
That's what happens when people d*ckride someone. It makes that person think they're above everyone and that they're king of the world. Just cuz he's been around a while and was locked up don't make him the best rapper ever. And I ain't hatin either cuz I like UGK.
no one said he was the best rapper... but hes an og in the game and you have to give respect where respect is due
 10-28-2006, 10:52 PM         #44
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp C is respected i think he decent on the mic he real but he need to be talkin to Ludacris too cause errybody know he taking shots at TI
 11 years ago '04        #45
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,120 | Props total: 1155 1155
n*gga its beef, sh*t happens.
 10-28-2006, 11:43 PM         #46
mylove118 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love me some pimp c
 11 years ago '04        #47
ced_2126 
space
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
A REAL O.G IN THE RAP GAME!! ALL YOU KIDS HATING ON PIMP C EAT A d*ck, WHAT HE'S SAYING IS REAL!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #48
YungAThePrince 
space
space
$648 | Props total: 0 0
i guess the ppl sayin sh*t about pimp need to shut up aint from texas...what yall ppl from texas dont understand is that pimp is a godfather type down here...ppl listens to and respects everything that man says
 11 years ago '06        #49
siren 
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 151 151
Everyone talks about there no positivity in hip hop. Now we got pimp c trying to spread some positive sh*t and now people hatin on that. LoL at you hater. Big ups to pimp c for this one.
 11 years ago '04        #50
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,859 | Props total: 15 15
i feel what he;s saying, but didnt he diss Short Dawg over some kid sh*t too? something about his name disrespects Too Short, even tho Too Short aint have no problem wit it
 10-29-2006, 12:34 AM         #51
ToknNoleFSU 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo pimp C s right...the beefis over stupid sh*t. Although i lil lil Flip and TIP is my fav rapper...so no disrespect to pimp C but i have a baised opinion to lside with TI....lol that said

fu*k pimp C.....lol
 11 years ago '04        #52
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
 ReddBoss said:
i feel what he;s saying, but didnt he diss Short Dawg over some kid sh*t too? something about his name disrespects Too Short, even tho Too Short aint have no problem wit it

I recall hearin some sh*t bout that Its some cat signed or was signed with russel simmons. It was kinda like when boosie/webbie kinda took shots at trillville cuz they came off jackin the whole "trill" sh*t but d*ckridin the eastcoast. My understanding is dude could have lyrically sh*tted on pimp but as mentioned earlier pimp c name hold alotta weight.

To a certain extent I can understand cuz cats frontin like u started some new sh*t jackin styles. Ne way its kinda being hypocrite(sp)/double standards but that life.
 11 years ago '04        #53
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
pimp c is tellin the truth though
 10-29-2006, 01:10 AM         #54
missangel222003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
that verse IS new....he took the dude P.O.P. off the track and recorded a new verse on it....
This version is old in Houston. It's been on the radio for a while now, but I like the point Pimp C is making. People just love drama that's why they're saying he needs to sit down. Grow up, or keep quiet when grown folks are speaking...
 11 years ago '06        #55
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
I never knew about Pimp taking P.O.P.S. off the track to replace him with a new verse, but the dude is definitely right which they need to stop the bullsh*tting. J Prince even tried to get them two n*ggas to stop, and they did for a little bit which they started back up again. It's all about that fu*kin title on who's "The Real King of the South" which this is getting ridiculous.
 11 years ago '06        #56
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
Pimp C is wack. He needs to stfu. Wack Rapper
 11 years ago '05        #57
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
Thats weird b/c I thought Pimp C was cool with both of them??
Everyone in the south is always givin' UGK their propz, w/e

2PAC
"All you old rappers tryin' to advance, Its all over now, Take it like a man"
 11 years ago '05        #58
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 allabout$ said:
he aint really dissing them...

just calling them immature for still having beef wit each other...

the verse is about staying away from beefs.
:applause: I am so fu*king glad you typed this so I didn't have to type it. n*ggas always seeing something as beef. If it was beef he would've said fu*k TI or Flip. But how can Thugga and Ro be in the studio? I though Ro was locked up for the next 4 yrs??????
 10-29-2006, 02:48 AM         #59
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about time someone said something about it.
 10-29-2006, 02:59 AM         #60
kswift 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it ant a dis though, just some good advice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy