Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How Many Mics
1 Mic 27 10.84%
2 Mics 23 9.24%
3 Mics 68 27.31%
4 Mics 84 33.73%
5 Mics 47 18.88%
Voters: 249. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
emotionless is fire
 10-28-2006, 11:59 PM         #22
dipsetrenegade2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meh On The Way to Church is MUCH better
this is alright

3.5/5

Hot tracks:
Intro
Emotionless
Love of my Life
Weatherman
Dont Push Me Away
 11 years ago '05        #23
I Run Brooklyn 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,179 | Props total: 33 33
Whole Album>>>>>
 11 years ago '04        #24
Jdub80 
space
space
space
$240 | Props total: 1 1
This album is Dipset Music at its finest!.....After 2 Full Listens....I Give it an unbiased 4 Mics!......Solid Album.....Good Production....Its dipset All Day!....Jim Jones is the type of person...Either you like em or you dont......evything aint for evrybody!...but the TRUE dipset fans out there...especially the n*ggas that been fu*kin wit capo since the beginning will appreciate the growth & improvement in this album....Honestly I kinda like this album better than the other 2.....Diary was Fire...dont get me wrong....honestly i'll call those 2 a tie...but i personally like this one a little better........Jim Jones really held dipset down more than any other dipset member this year..even camron...IMHO....Jim Jones is EASILY the dipset artist of the year!...from his movie..to the mixtapes...to BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLIIIIINNNN!......he held it down for the set !..bottom line!
4 Mics!.....Solid Album!...Certified Ryda Music!....Dipset All Day!
 10-29-2006, 12:35 AM         #25
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony_Montana said:
3.5/5..coulda been better..only like 2 tracks..
if u only like 2 tracks then how does it get a 3.5/5....liking 2 tracks on a WHOLE album should mean that it deserves about a 1/5
 11 years ago '04        #26
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
i would rate it higher if he didnt go BAAAAALLLLLIIINNNNNN on every damn track
 10-29-2006, 01:10 AM         #27
TheLegazY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He always been doin that, I laugh when people think that sh*t is new. Great album, 4/5 Solid. Shoulda had Trey Songz on it.

GWF <3.
God Bless <3.
 10-29-2006, 01:29 AM         #28
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ ppl giving this album 5 mics, muh fu*kas dont kno hip hop, its fu*king JIM JONES, 5 mics = classic album, jim jones cant rap for sh*t...this album is a 2.5/5
 11 years ago '04        #29
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
5 mics, sh*t is HOOOOOT, don't care what y'all say

like the max b singing combined with jim jones flow! Baaallllliiiin , this is a new genre :applause:

Last edited by Merle; 10-29-2006 at 04:55 AM..
 10-29-2006, 06:59 AM         #30
youngfresh81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3/5 I was really expectin way more from jim on this sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #31
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Merk said:
"Are you sure you want to delete 'Jim_Jones-Hustlers-POME'?"

YES

Hahahaha. That's the funniest sh*t I seen on bx in a minute, props.
 11 years ago '04        #32
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 ILLmag 7 said:
if u only like 2 tracks then how does it get a 3.5/5....liking 2 tracks on a WHOLE album should mean that it deserves about a 1/5

You are right, but you are trying to teach logic to someone who doesnt understand the concept of it.
 11 years ago '04        #33
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
Dudes never cease to amaze me giving out 5 mics like flyers at the end of club let out. I think they do it just to p!ss everyone off. I'm just glad these aren't the same people doing album reviews for magazines. Everything would get 5 mics in that case.
 10-29-2006, 07:37 AM         #34
WOODMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hoy fudge2k3 said:
5 Mics???
GO DRINK A BOTTLE OF BLEACH, IN UTHA WORDS GO k!ll YA SELF!!!
Cuz This sh*t Is Trash...........2/3 Songs Are Iight Theres Not One Song That Made Me Jus' Go........ DAMN DAS HOTT...
agreed...people stay on dude d*ck like a trojan
 10-29-2006, 09:56 AM         #35
SneakyLod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Gave it 4/5 Alot Of Hot Joints I Think Pin The Tail Is Sick Cam k!lled That Jim Startin 2 Spit Hard
 10-29-2006, 10:08 AM         #36
dipsetdon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ hell ya man, that pin the tail sh*t is sick..cam verse is sick as sh*t...and n*ggas be saying cam cant spit....the fu*k outttta here

this sh*t knocks hard, jim holdin down the set

Last edited by dipsetdon; 10-29-2006 at 10:09 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #37
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
I gave it 4. For the people who are dissing the rest of us saying we don't know hip hop, n*ggas, we grew up on this sh*t just like you did. I know more hip hop than half of you cats that is hating. How do I know this, yall aint even analyze the album. yall just hear jimjones and you decide to hate.

This is why I gave it 4/5:
Max B k!lled the hooks on this album. i don't know how he does it but his voice be making the tracks that much hotter.
The production is EQ'd to a T. So even if you don't like the beats, they are quality.
Jim Jones spits so much slang that if you don't ride the 5 its hard to even comprehend.
The adlibs are hot. In case yall didn't know, Jeezy stole this n*ggas adlib style. Jones is the adlib king and he been doing this since 2000. ("Why No" Cam'ron feat. Jim Jones - SDE)
He got Dr. Ben Chavis making him more political than Lupe, Eminem, or half of yalls so called "smart" rappers.
He gives us an update on that bi*ch summer.
There was something about "on my way to church" that wasn't here so I gave him that 4 and not 5.
 11 years ago '04        #38
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 illathruz said:
I gave it 4. For the people who are dissing the rest of us saying we don't know hip hop, n*ggas, we grew up on this sh*t just like you did. I know more hip hop than half of you cats that is hating. How do I know this, yall aint even analyze the album. yall just hear jimjones and you decide to hate.

Max B k!lled the hooks on this album. i don't know how he does it but his voice be making the tracks that much hotter.
The production is EQ'd to a T. So even if you don't like the beats, they are quality.
Jim Jones spits so much slang that if you don't ride the 5 its hard to even comprehend.
The adlibs are hot. In case yall didn't know, Jeezy stole this n*ggas adlib style. Jones is the adlib king and he been doing this since 2000. ("Why No" Cam'ron feat. Jim Jones - SDE)
He got Dr. Ben Chavis making him more political than Lupe, Eminem, or half of yalls so called "smart" rappers.
There was something about "on my way to church" that wasn't here so I gave him that 4 and not 5.
Well I listened to the album. I don't know you so I can't debate how much hip-hop you know compared to me. But to counter your post.
-Max B singing them hooks was wack. You would call it hating. I'm just stating that it didn't appeal to my senses.
-adlibs in general are annoying, I don't like them from any rapper and that goes for Jeezy, Hov, Capo and whoever else does it
-having Ben Chavis on your album doesn't make you political. It just makes you a rapper that put him on your album.
-The production is inconsistent as usual with dipset albums, he has some bangers and he has some duds.
-and Jones spitting so much slang that we can't understand isn't a good thing. I would like to comprehend what people are saying to me. Slang is cool, the overuse of it is wack and you know this.

Overall, Jim Jones has improved as a rapper, I'll give him that. Some of the guest spots were wack (this doesn't include Rell, Cam and Juelz). There is nothing Great about this album that would make me give it anything higher than a 3. It's cool but it won't get placed into heavy rotation. Good for a track here and a track there. The bottom line is I won't buy it and I only by music that I feel I can play at least 80% of the tracks.
 11 years ago '05        #39
I Run Brooklyn 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,179 | Props total: 33 33
 illathruz said:

:applause: :applause: :applause:
 10-29-2006, 11:38 AM         #40
MusiqBeast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope album, nice production...not callin it a classic... but it is a Dipset Classic... BAAALLLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNN
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy