Oct 27 - Ja Rule is telling media sources that his next two albums are about to be different

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-28-2006, 03:56 PM         #81
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is what is

ja >>> 50 as a rapper

50>>> ja street cred

go listen to blood in my eye, dude spits flames problem is that n*gga has no hood stripes
 11 years ago '04        #82
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 iseepassem718 said:
lol u right bout that sh*t. dat looki loki sh*t aint gonna cut it. he need to hook back up wit jay n X and get on that original murda inc sh*t
that'll never happen...

Jay thinks he's God, and X thinks he's a police officer/nascar driver...
 11 years ago '04        #83
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 67 67
On the real, Ja really need to let this one go. Its been a while since 50 shut them down, why come back at him now? It just shows how really lame he is......He should have been brought this alter ego out right when 50 started gettin on them. Why wait 3 or so years later to try and say something? Let it go.....
 11 years ago '04        #84
thadon87 
space
space
space
$491 | Props total: 34 34
Who told ja rule he can have two more albums
 10-28-2006, 04:56 PM         #85
Newname 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall idoits ain't herd that n*gga lately, I noticed something the same people that loved 50 loved Ja Rule too, I agree wit yall he needs to leave 50 alone, but it's only right if you listen. Every rapper has that time when they loved and then hated, then loved again, frankly by 50's 5th album he gon be the sh*t again sadly, and also Ja Rule is still going Platinum after 50 fu*ked him up so get yo mind right, fu*k G-Unit they bums, and The Inc they bums too, but I rather hear them, 50 is jus a re-run of ja rule now
 10-28-2006, 04:58 PM         #86
Newname 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SPYTAH said:
On the real, Ja really need to let this one go. Its been a while since 50 shut them down, why come back at him now? It just shows how really lame he is......He should have been brought this alter ego out right when 50 started gettin on them. Why wait 3 or so years later to try and say something? Let it go.....
he's been dissin 50 for hella long now, you herd 21 gunz that sh*t was wack tho but still he been dissin for awhile, he ain't neva let it go since
 11 years ago '04        #87
kobriojohnla23 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 1 1
I think Ja is washed up. If he really wants to get back in the game he needs to forget about 50 and just do good music but I don't even know if he has it in him anymore.
 11 years ago '04        #88
bigdcw 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 0 0
Ja Rule sucks!!!
 10-28-2006, 10:41 PM         #89
Newname 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kobriojohnla23 said:
I think Ja is washed up. If he really wants to get back in the game he needs to forget about 50 and just do good music but I don't even know if he has it in him anymore.
he does dload get up by ja rule
 11 years ago '04        #90
tharealest_04 
space
space
$235 | Props total: 0 0
Dont know bout dis but do you think he gonna have the game featured on his album? j/w cuz dat last time ja and irv said "lets get money" to him...I think dat article was on here 1 time...
 11 years ago '05        #91
rellish 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1159 1159
Loki? This n*gga went and made characters for himself...???

Check it, its been done before. aint no way another Slim Shady boutta come outta nowhere again, especially after the man himself took a sh*t on Ja Rule and his whole camp.

Its sad to see tha nigg@z who fell off try and re-invent themselves like this is 90's... trust me, itsss baddd.
 10-28-2006, 11:38 PM         #92
mylove118 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like ja rule he was doin his thing and people start hating him but 50 did the same thing anyway i like ja better than 50

can i get some props from someone for real i will return the favor
 11 years ago '04        #93
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
now the n*gga wanna come back and go hard
 10-29-2006, 12:14 AM         #94
arris 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo this n*gga prolly sold his soul to the devil liek most of these n*ggas. loki is the name of a demon u feel me.
 10-29-2006, 12:24 AM         #95
804jow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ja is trash and his career is ova. i'm out. ONE
 11 years ago '04        #96
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Retards Like This Is Why 50 Sells All Those Records
 11 years ago '05        #97
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,130 | Props total: 3655 3655
 Scribbler said:
I'm dead serious, man. I simply cannot stand his music. I mean....don't get me twisted: I hate G-Unit like no other. 50 Cent is overrated and his music sucks. But when he took down Ja Rule and murder Inc., I was appreciative. Because that meant that Ja Rule could ruin the careers of anyone else for a while.

Took Mary J. Blige three or four years to recover after "Rainy Days"
Took Christina Milian the same amount of time after "Between Me and U"
J. Lo got hit with "Ain't It Funny" and "I'm Real"...STILL hasn't recovered.

Have you noticed that everyone that made music with Ja Rule has not been heard of since murder Inc. fell off???

Black Child = at The D-Block Shell Station, scrubbing people's windows with a squeegie for crack money. I blame Ja Rule.

Cadillac Tah = selling burnout phones and bootleg G-Unit CDs behind a liquor store somewhere. I blame Ja Rule.

Vita and Charlie Baltimore = charity whoring (giving up the b00ty to those in need of some quick easy a$$, free of charge and out of the goodness of their hearts). I blame Ja Rule, since he was their first customer.

Ashanti = the only one with a respectable career.....nightclub singing in Vegas after no one bought Concrete Rose. I blame Ja Rule.

Irv Gotti = cashier at Dollar Tree and not telling Ja "Loki the Dry Snitch" Rule that his career is going no farther than mixtapes and MySpace. It's for Ja's own good.
Gotta be the best post in this thread.......
 10-29-2006, 04:48 AM         #98
kswift 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've lost respect for 50 but that JA dude should retire. hiphop is too much of a soap opera these days.
 11 years ago '04        #99
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
yo...I'm not gonna front...

Ja was that n*gga back in the day...

He was hated on because everyone wanted to ride 50's d*ck about it...

I never stopped liking Ja...And i'm like one of G-Unit's biggest fans...

Don't hate someone because someone else hates them...that's childish..
 11 years ago '05        #100
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
who cares jeffery aint nobody in hip hop came back after gettin served like ja. nobody belives him. thats like vanilla ice on the come back
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy