Oct 27 - Ja Rule is telling media sources that his next two albums are about to be different

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2006, 08:12 PM         #21
mygangstalean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ basically, but i still would rather hear a ja rule track over a 50 cent track anyday
 11 years ago '05        #22
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
Ja's had some cool sh*t since AFTER the 50 beef lol, "R.U.L.E" went double plat I think.

"New York" - street banger.
"Wonderful" - cool pop sh*t, was #1 in the UK for a minute.

Not too interested in Ja's music but I just thought I'd give an alternate view to those saying "AIN'T HIS CAREER BEEN DONE??".
 10-27-2006, 08:20 PM         #23
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a 2pac/Makaveli wannabe. i never liked this clown
 10-27-2006, 08:22 PM         #24
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone said somethign bout once your labeled a wack rapper your stuck with it, I'm gonna have to go with that..Is there anyone that has brought back thier career?
Only one i think of is Dre, i'll get some sh*t for it, but if i recalled when he first left death row, didn't his music suck to the mainstream people?
oh well hopefully it's something different!
 11 years ago '05        #25
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Loki is a good name, pronounced "Low-Key"

Loki, in greek mythology, was known as the god of trickery.

I was never a big fan of Ja Rule, but it could be good.
 10-27-2006, 08:32 PM         #26
Bang 0n Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KruptedWayz said:
Alot of haters in here!!!!! Yall aint even talkin about his music either because he can make bangers, just hatin!

truth

its still murda!!!!!!!!!
 10-27-2006, 08:32 PM         #27
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K. Fed > Ja Rule
Jibbs > Ja Rule
Every member of D4L > Ja Rule
Lil Cease > Ja Rule
Lil Ray-Ray > Ja Rule
Lil BOOSIE > Ja Rule

"Black Ty" > "Loki"

(Loki is going to mess around, do some dry snitching, p!ss the wrong people off and k!ll his own career off PERMANENTLY.)

Mary J. Blige's verse on "No More Cryin'" > every Ja Rule album.

Tony Yayo's "Thoughts of a Predicate Felon" (the worst album ever recorded) > murder Inc's entire catalogue.
 10-27-2006, 08:36 PM         #28
hyrolnpimp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scribbler said:
K. Fed > Ja Rule
Jibbs > Ja Rule
Every member of D4L > Ja Rule
Lil Cease > Ja Rule
Lil Ray-Ray > Ja Rule
Lil BOOSIE > Ja Rule

"Black Ty" > "Loki"

(Loki is going to mess around, do some dry snitching, p!ss the wrong people off and k!ll his own career off PERMANENTLY.)

Mary J. Blige's verse on "No More Cryin'" > every Ja Rule album.

Tony Yayo's "Thoughts of a Predicate Felon" (the worst album ever recorded) > murder Inc's entire catalogue.
I agree with this man!
 11 years ago '06        #29
Phenol 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
It's too fu*king late Ja your career is over with lol.
 10-27-2006, 09:02 PM         #30
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hyrolnpimp said:
I agree with this man!
I'm dead serious, man. I simply cannot stand his music. I mean....don't get me twisted: I hate G-Unit like no other. 50 Cent is overrated and his music sucks. But when he took down Ja Rule and murder Inc., I was appreciative. Because that meant that Ja Rule could ruin the careers of anyone else for a while.

Took Mary J. Blige three or four years to recover after "Rainy Days"
Took Christina Milian the same amount of time after "Between Me and U"
J. Lo got hit with "Ain't It Funny" and "I'm Real"...STILL hasn't recovered.

Have you noticed that everyone that made music with Ja Rule has not been heard of since murder Inc. fell off???

Black Child = at The D-Block Shell Station, scrubbing people's windows with a squeegie for crack money. I blame Ja Rule.

Cadillac Tah = selling burnout phones and bootleg G-Unit CDs behind a liquor store somewhere. I blame Ja Rule.

Vita and Charlie Baltimore = charity whoring (giving up the b00ty to those in need of some quick easy a$$, free of charge and out of the goodness of their hearts). I blame Ja Rule, since he was their first customer.

Ashanti = the only one with a respectable career.....nightclub singing in Vegas after no one bought Concrete Rose. I blame Ja Rule.

Irv Gotti = cashier at Dollar Tree and not telling Ja "Loki the Dry Snitch" Rule that his career is going no farther than mixtapes and MySpace. It's for Ja's own good.
 11 years ago '05        #31
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
 Scribbler said:
I'm dead serious, man. I simply cannot stand his music. I mean....don't get me twisted: I hate G-Unit like no other. 50 Cent is overrated and his music sucks. But when he took down Ja Rule and murder Inc., I was appreciative. Because that meant that Ja Rule could ruin the careers of anyone else for a while.

Have you noticed that everyone that made music with Ja Rule has not been heard of since murder Inc. fell off???

Black Child = at The D-Block Shell Station, scrubbing people's windows with a squeegie for crack money. I blame Ja Rule.

Cadillac Tah = selling burnout phones and bootleg G-Unit CDs behind a liquor store somewhere. I blame Ja Rule.

Vita and Charlie Baltimore = charity whoring (giving up the b00ty to those in need of some quick easy a$$, free of charge and out of the goodness of their hearts). I blame Ja Rule, since he was their first customer.

Ashanti = the only one with a respectable career.....nightclub singing in Vegas after no one bought Concrete Rose. I blame Ja Rule.

Irv Gotti = cashier at Dollar Tree and not telling Ja "Loki the Dry Snitch" Rule that his career is going no farther than mixtapes and MySpace. It's for Ja's own good.
wow, you have alot of time to hate!
 10-27-2006, 09:17 PM         #32
Newname 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scribbler said:

um charlie manwh0ore and Vita ain't on The Inc but dat sh*t was funny
 11 years ago '04        #33
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
ppl keep saying ja aint move on. the fact is...he did move on. after he put out that crappy exodus album he then made a good album not even mentioning 50. the last i've heard of anything b/t ja and 50 it was 50 still talking junk about ja.

dude made good music. but ppl scared of a persona that isn't gangsta rap. ppl could stop being sheep and letting peers, media, and/or artists tell them what is wack and what isn't. i shouldn't need 50s validation to start hating on ja or 106 and park to tell me that i wanna hear a new jay album.

no i don't care for a jay z album and i don't care how many times a day they play his song. same with diddy...i don't care if he is on the show everyday. i myself can decide that i like a mainstream artist and like an underground artist just the same. overall ppl are sheep.
 11 years ago '04        #34
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2401 2401
i bet he locked himself in a room for the past two years staring at 50 cent posters.
oooohhhh shhiiiiittttt!!!!!!!

but i do wish the n*gga the best, especially if he can bounce back from the slaying that 50 gave him. :applause:
 10-27-2006, 09:31 PM         #35
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

KruptedWayz is the first person ever to give me hate! Dudes get hot when you give them your opinions!

No sweat off my nuts....

*continues to not like 50 or Ja Rule*
 10-27-2006, 09:33 PM         #36
Newname 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep I herd his new song is pretty hot yo go dload it, it's called get up
 10-27-2006, 09:36 PM         #37
supapat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga need to stop there beef is old and played out
 10-27-2006, 09:49 PM         #38
ALPO_DA_KILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supapat said:
that n*gga need to stop there beef is old and played out
beef aint over till somebody die
 10-27-2006, 10:42 PM         #39
djGHOSTtrain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip hop has no room for crap like this... if he wants to redeem himself, he doesn't have to make fun of anyone, he has to prove himself as an ARTIST (noone seems to know that this means these days)
 11 years ago '05        #40
player2k 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
my n*gga ja rule about to be on it again. I like both 50 and ja rule but ja rule shouldn't have stopped makin music. He should of kept makin music the way HE wanted to and forget about the haters(guint click). He let the haters get to him and it fu*ked his career up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago