Oct 27 - Lil Wayne & Birdman Pic Photoshopped, SOHH Reports

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-29-2006, 01:38 PM         #81
B13kid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The dude to the FAR RIGHT , His facial expression along with the other two dudes lookin away on the left CLEARLY PROVES sum reall bloodclat batty bwoy bizness a gwann ...... Bullet Bullet

But i was in the club last night , n when the played lil wayne .... not one person stopped dancin n was like fuk dat niqqa ? so who really gives a fuk?

Last edited by B13kid; 10-29-2006 at 01:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #82
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
They ain't photoshop that damn kiss on 106 and Park a few years ago...I saw that live...
 10-29-2006, 02:15 PM         #83
nightcrawler_m  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats life
 10-29-2006, 02:40 PM         #84
DaT BoY TheRe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sc_MaMa01 said:
people are such a**holes cause if you look at that pic they aint even kissing...aint no lips touching aint no tongues or slobs swappin
men shouldn't even be dat close to each otha like dat unless there gay, not sayin dat wayne n baby is gay but still how close they are in dat pic is some gay sh*t... ya dig

Last edited by DaT BoY TheRe; 10-29-2006 at 02:41 PM..
 10-29-2006, 02:43 PM         #85
DaT BoY TheRe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah as for da pic bein photoshopped, i doubt it plus i kno baby n wayne seen da pix why aren't dey commentin about it defendin themselves so me personally i think da pic is real plus i seen dem myself on 106th n Park kiss each other on da lips so hey if dey enjoy kissin each otha on da lips den dats dem, dats real disgustin but in da end in doesn't have sh*t to do wit us

Last edited by DaT BoY TheRe; 10-29-2006 at 02:46 PM..
 10-29-2006, 02:55 PM         #86
arthurmack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
photoshopped or not, the sh*ts funny.
 11 years ago '06        #87
Wu-Tang-Slang 
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
Propz
 10-29-2006, 03:54 PM         #88
Tunyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Andre3000]even if the pic is fake they already admitted they did it QUOTE]

True!....They did it on 106 & Park....The Picture probally was photoshopped...that photo is old anyway...but it doesnt matter they did on 106&Park So Its Was On BET so no matter what...fake pic or real pic they still kissed on the mouth!...MORE THEN ONCE
 10-29-2006, 03:56 PM         #89
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was from a music video. If they was tryin to hide anything why would that be in it???
 10-29-2006, 04:11 PM         #90
New_Era_Nicca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fu*k if the pic is real or not the n*gga still admited they kissed and they kissed on tv. That sh*t is weird and im not ok whit it but i mean what does that sh*t have to do whit the music? R.kelly pissed on a lil girl i still bang his sh*t. Mike sleeps whit lil boys and u cant lie and say u dont like his music. the point is y n*ggas actin like this sh*t is brand new?
 11 years ago '05        #91
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,854 | Props total: 2666 2666
wow some of you people are fu*king stupid as hell, if they say its fake, its fake, end of story, my boy knows TQ and he said they never did no sh*t like that on the set of DO THAT
we all forgot 106 and park huh??that sh*t isnt fake check that sh*t stop listenin to the media if u kissed a dude would u admit to it???u fu*kin dipsh*t.take ur lil 12 yr old a.ss somewhere alse u man dont know no fu*kin tq and tq is a.ss why u think he aint never done sh*t he aint sh*t and he aint never gonna be sh*t..wayne and baby are lovers get the fu*k over it.
 11 years ago '04        #92
Kanaki 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 5 5
hahah.. damn shame.. nuff said!
 11 years ago '06        #93
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
get off of n*ggas d*cks and leve it alone, them n*ggas is not gay
END THREAD
 11 years ago '04        #94
street_dreamin 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
them dudes are straight f*gs, they music is fu*king wack and they dont write they own lyrics....LLLLLOOOOLLLL.....get em gilly
 11 years ago '05        #95
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
 r a n c i d said:
The picture isn't fake. The only way to prove the image is fake is by having an expert look at it, because its picture perfect.

I'm pretty sure SOHH don't have police type resources to look into the coding of the image. Therefore they can't say its fake... period.

Plus SOHH whack anyway
Bingo.
 11 years ago '06        #96
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,573 | Props total: 4484 4484
 street_dreamin said:
them dudes are straight f*gs, they music is fu*king wack and they dont write they own lyrics....LLLLLOOOOLLLL.....get em gilly
The fact that Gillie change his story from "I wrote a couple songs on The Carter", "I wrote for Baby" "I just coached Waynes flow" to "I wrote EVERY DAMN THING" lets me know Gillie is full of shhit. Who can write better raps for another niqqa than they do for themselves? I haven't heard a Gillie rhyme better than the worst thing on The Carter.

They kiss, it's a fact, are they full blown f*ggs fuccin each other in the a.ss, no. Get over it.
 10-30-2006, 01:42 AM         #97
castronovab  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they photoshopped tq reaction to that pic perfect, then
 11 years ago '05        #98
filthflarn 
space
space
$134 | Props total: 33 33
even if that pic was photoshoped I SAW THEM DO IT MYSELF ON RAPCITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10-30-2006, 09:29 AM         #99
34klub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that pic is not photoshopped it is a real pic that was taken the Birdman never denied it in the interview I heard. I don't think they are necessarily gay lovers but I do know that it isn't accepted in the hip hop culture. I think they probably watched to many Italian mob movies where everyone is greeted with a kiss on the cheek because that's apart of their culture but not so much the hip hop culture.
 10-30-2006, 10:17 AM         #100
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just b/c the almighty WEEZY F BABY is BI-s3xUAL people not going to listen to his music anymore?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy