Oct 27 - Lil Wayne & Birdman Pic Photoshopped, SOHH Reports

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
wow..the wayne stanning is even stronger here than on AHH. a million and one people claiming its all good cuz Baby made him a multimillionaire. does that mean if someone were to come up to u and say they wanted to fu*k u up the a.ss and would pay u several million dollars, you would do it and still consider yourself straight? fu*king homos.

WAYNE IS A f*gG
 10-29-2006, 08:19 AM         #62
Quiksilver  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gillie got on Weezy's a.ss bout that sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #63
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 Storchaveli said:
Shut up bi*ch, just cuz YOU make out with your dad. Hey everyone look at this bi*ch's post average. "22.66 per day" Someone doesn't have any friends.

all ima comment on is the post count....22 posts takes like 10-15mins

but who really cares if they kiss? Why is it such a big deal to everyone that there needs to be 4573286438589465109234 threads about this sh*t? it sounds like like majority of BX need to get a life, half of these fools posting in them threads all day.....so you spend all day talking about 2 guys kissing and yall call THEM gay? @ that
 11 years ago '04        #64
br53199 
space
space
space
$811 | Props total: 0 0
Man. Damn that. "Photoshopped"? Bullsh*t. I work in graphic design and I say that pic is real. Look at the lighting, there are no seams in the picture and the dead giveaway that the pic is real....everbodys reaction. Theres no way in HELL one grown a.ss man should be kissing another grown a.ss man...in the mouth. PEACE.
 11 years ago '05        #65
playa_fly 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 6 6
 BlockBurner226 said:
wow some of you people are fu*king stupid as hell, if they say its fake, its fake, end of story, my boy knows TQ and he said they never did no sh*t like that on the set of DO THAT
LMao u stupid fu*k they kissed on national tV Twice!
 10-29-2006, 08:50 AM         #66
MaesTwceThnThou  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ naive Wayne Stans

you act like they didn't kiss on TV, if the pic was photoshopped, they still kissed LIVE on 106 & Park and was getting dirty looks then, come on now

"Wayne to me is my firstborn son. That's my life, that's my love and I love him to death. Haters...I don't even trip off that...Can't nobody live my life for me."

that sounds to me like an attempt to explain his peculiar behavior, not saying its fake, he's saying people can't live his life, he loves Wayne to death, nobody can tell him what to do, that means don't call him gay because he kisses his extended family son in the mouth

smh
 10-29-2006, 08:58 AM         #67
mrsouthcarolina  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Love is love but kissing another dude on the lips just a liitle bit strange but that's just me
 11 years ago '04        #68
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
 10-29-2006, 09:10 AM         #69
Naizen King  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regardless of the pic being fake or not these n*ggas be kissin in the beach and sh*t...soon enough they'll be cuddlin in the sheets LOL
 10-29-2006, 09:18 AM         #70
kingofdachevy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think either wayne or baby cares about what anybody says especially when the rumors or hatin is comin from people who dont have anywhere near as much money as they got, lip to lip kissing for men is gay to me, them n*ggas might have a diffrent veiw on the sh*t an thinks it cool, i been listenin to wayne for a while and the n*gga got skillz so imma still bump his sh*t iam just sayin thats they thing as long as this sh*t dont effect the n*gga music whicj it probably wont , hey it is what it is, the pic i real i think sumbody might have photoshoped them in that background but u can clearly see it is a handshake and a kiss

Last edited by kingofdachevy; 10-29-2006 at 09:19 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #71
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
you mean stupid talk. Your an idiot
damn you mad about wayne being a homo and kissing guys??
you keep on commenting on ppl who are making fun of this.
 11 years ago '05        #72
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
I neva kissed my dad n da mouf, on da cheek yea but neva in da mouf. Ive neva seen anotha grown man kiss anotha grown man in da mouf, thats homo!!! And u cant say thats some mob sh*t, cause da mob kiss on da cheek not da mouf. On top of that they not even real dad & son, he aint come from that mans nut sacc. So how he yo daddy? And when did it become ok to tatto another man's face on u, I thought only if they were dead!!!
 11 years ago '05        #73
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
you cant be kissing dudes in the mouth and expect to have a street gangsta look, both things dont go together. and LMAO and all these wayne stans tryn to defend wayne when there is both proof in the pictured and in 106
 11 years ago '04        #74
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
i seen that sh*t live on bet when they kissed so even if is photoshopped they do kiss
 10-29-2006, 11:36 AM         #75
DOPE BOY 713  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAAANNN dem boys KISSED!!! I SENT DAT sh*t MAN I SENT DAT sh*t MAANNN... matter of fact i seen the episode of the basement the did that ol rudy pooh twinkle toes a.ss jive, aint no photoshop that game 50 sh*t was'nt photoshopped them and not even that on the lips drudebwoy... maaannnnnnn i aint even got no words for you

Last edited by DOPE BOY 713; 10-29-2006 at 11:38 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #76
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 bAd_BoY_KillaRz said:
how this bs prove that the picture is photoshopped??? i mean im use to photoshop and sh*t but this sh*t is real, real talk
that doesnt explain anything being fake.
 10-29-2006, 12:27 PM         #77
Sc_MaMa01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are such a**holes cause if you look at that pic they aint even kissing...aint no lips touching aint no tongues or slobs swappin
 10-29-2006, 12:40 PM         #78
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bAd_BoY_KillaRz said:
how this bs prove that the picture is photoshopped??? i mean im use to photoshop and sh*t but this sh*t is real, real talk
even people who arent used to photoshop can notice the mistakes. there is an extra hand and arm in there. and some blank space... you may be able to use photoshop well, but that doesnt mean you have a good eye for things.
 11 years ago '04        #79
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
 BlockBurner226 said:
[url]He, of course, didn't address the rumors about their s3xual relationship.

damn
 11 years ago '04        #80
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,866 | Props total: 67 67
 durdysoufpleya said:
even people who arent used to photoshop can notice the mistakes. there is an extra hand and arm in there. and some blank space... you may be able to use photoshop well, but that doesnt mean you have a good eye for things.
when i look it seems like there's another person behind baby, and you see his arm and white T, he seems short, plus he's in the bacground so... i don't know if this is the case. either way, we already know they kiss each other so the point is moot
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy