Oct 27 - Lil Wayne & Birdman Pic Photoshopped, SOHH Reports

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 Exodus X13 said:
Not this moron again.

The picture is fake.
Shut up bi*ch, just cuz YOU make out with your dad. Hey everyone look at this bi*ch's post average. "22.66 per day" Someone doesn't have any friends.
 10-27-2006, 06:21 PM         #42
dragonpac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that is photoshopped, its pretty good (good editing, not the kiss) lol
 11 years ago '05        #43
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
lol..shyts funny
 11 years ago '04        #44
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
I don't think that picture is real...that n*gga on the side of them has 3 arms lol. I do think them n*ggaz be kissin though so it's still gay as sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #45
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
Its funny, my friend and I were talkin' about this sh*t the other day, We heard "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" and I told him its kind of weird cause Weezy has Baby tatted on his chest, and Baby has Weezy on his chest and the hook is directed at callin' Baby his daddy.....I dunno of its gay or what, Its just weird to me
 10-27-2006, 06:47 PM         #46
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not that I care about this situation much...but I was browsing some other forums and came across this.

PROOF THAT THE PIC IS PHOTOSHOPPED:

11 years ago '04        #47
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 775 775
 Sharpshoota said:
Not that I care about this situation much...but I was browsing some other forums and came across this.

PROOF THAT THE PIC IS PHOTOSHOPPED:

mannn... u people dumb or some sh*t thinkin its photoshopped.. if u look closely.. theres 2 dudes visible in between weezy n baby... one dude got his arms folded lookin away who is clearly there.... and if u look closely.. that left hand wit the champagne in it is another dude whose lips you can CLEARLY see under babys chin.. obviously.. he was a short skinny niqqa... but hes still there. ... u can see the lips... and im a wayne fan.. dude got flow for days.. but this sh*t made me ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
 11 years ago '04        #48
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 775 775
 Unkleluc said:
Man that piuc is photoshopped trust me...

But they still gay
that pic is too perfect to be photoshopped... my friends who are crazy wit the photoshop agreed.. plus.. i explained the mysterious left hand... take a look n tell me im wrong...
 10-27-2006, 07:30 PM         #49
wheezymcnasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have to admit that is some gay a.ss sh*t and al these people keep sayin that this was 6 or 7 years ago and 10 years ago!!!! People relly dont know what they talkin bout. Someone said Juve was talkin bout it 10 years ago. Juve aint even been out for 10 years!!!!!! Juve came out in 99!!!! So thats not true! Then someone said that it was 6 or 7 years ago that this sh*t happened on tv! That sh*t happened when 500 degreez came out and that was not 6 or 7 years ago! So basically no one knows wat they talkin bout really. Yes I am a wayne fan! Yes i do like Cash Money! And yes that was some gay a.ss sh*t. Cause i didnt see it on 106 but i seen it on rap city one time and there was a bunch of cash money n*ggas there just watching. So my question is that if Juve and BG and all these n*gga's seen this sh*t and there supposed to be so gangsta and so real!!!! Y did they wait until a year after they left the company to expose what they saw!!!! And they probably wouldnt have said nothin if them n*ggas aint do it on national television!!! So basically what im tryin to say is let them n*gga's do they thang!!! I dont give a damn what wayne does on hi own time i just like that n*gga's music!!!!! If he fu*kin
Baby then I dont care!! Just keep it to himself! But u gotta watch some of thesee people who was round them when they was doin all this sh*t and claim to be sooo real! Cause for real if i was aroun that sh*t i dont think i could stay round that sh*t for long no matter how much money was involved if im a REAL n*gga!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #50
freekyleek 
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 wheezymcnasty said:
Juve aint even been out for 10 years!!!!!! Juve came out in 99!!!!
Juvenile been out since 95
Hear is the tape of juvenile exposing them
 10-28-2006, 01:53 AM         #51
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fake or not, "son" or not theres something seriosly wrong with 2 grown a.ss n*ggas kissin
 10-28-2006, 02:44 AM         #52
Bang 0n Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are idiots

uve never been in the situation where someone else raises u other then ur real dad or u dont have ur real dad and u never had a male role model raise u

@ the hate for weezy cuz he a bo$$!
 11 years ago '04        #53
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
at ppl bein so insecure with their s3xuality... In many European cultures, including mine (russian) its common to kiss a man on his cheek as saying hello or congrats... And i garuntee u... We WILL get more woman than you, so dont even think abt callin us gay...
 11 years ago '04        #54
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
If its fake then its fake, but it really dont look it. If its real, its not big deal. Yall never seen two male family members kiss? Watch the WAYAN BROS tv show, they kiss each other on the lips all the time. Give each other the 5 and hug, then a kiss. Its not like they are making out. Damn, people need to grow up..

Pz
 11 years ago '04        #55
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
why yall so concerned with a dude kissing another dude. yall homo haters cause you a homo? if the man that probably saved his life and made him into a multimillionaire kisses him on the lips that's their business. its gay to do it behind closed doors. but doing it on tv, yeah they are real homos and gonna show you. please. man get off their d*cks and let them live damn.
you act like not one player in the nfl is gay...please, im sure those fat lineman plug each other all the time. accept it and move on with yall's lives, cause what you eat dont make them sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #56
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
fake or not there still f*gotts
 10-28-2006, 04:59 PM         #57
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you wayne groupies make me sick

A)The "extra hand" everyone is complaining about belongs to a person blocked by Baby, you can see part of his head. The hand does belong to someone

B)Baby already admitted they kissed

C) Other rappers have seen them kiss

D) I seen them kiss on 106 & Park

Are they gay? I doubt it...they know that being gay would hurt they street cred
But they do have some gay tendencies.

END OF STORY
 11 years ago '05        #58
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,485 | Props total: 2481 2481
so wha dem other n*ggas doin in the while they "kissin", this just a bunch of bulshyt.
 10-29-2006, 04:04 AM         #59
c d0t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how old is that?wut is wayne 16???n*ggas dreads aint eve n passin his shhoulders.stop hatin thas thay n*ggas legal fatfher...im italian...n every male family member i see gets a kiss n thas jus how it goes.thas that n*ggas dad mannn all yall needa stop hatin dont even say EVERY single one yalll on here never kissed ur pops b4...come on now thas all outta love every n*gga on BX needs 2 hops off waynes dik

Last edited by c d0t; 10-29-2006 at 04:06 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #60
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
that kissing sh*t is wrong. End Of Story.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago