most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 170 170
gay as hell.... tha pic is real.. i knew them n*ggas was on some homo sh*t...how u walkin around proud to tell people that another n*gga is ya "DADDY"??... i always knew somethin wasnt right...

props
 10-27-2006, 04:28 PM         #22
digit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt see the 106 sh*t, but that pic is definitely photochopped, look at the hand inbetween baby and lil wayne that doesn't belong to anyone (esp not that big dude in the background). not saying they never kissed but you can't believe everything you see/here on the web. don't be so gullible
 11 years ago '04        #23
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
 BlockBurner226 said:

Here we go again. The infamous -- and photoshopped -- pic of Baby and Lil Wayne "kissing" that circulated around the net about a year ago has some kind of way made it's way back around the block.

A certain "media source" decided to post the pic yesterday like it was new, and of course folks started buzzing about how Wayne is stuntin' like his daddy a lil too much.

But back in my hometown of New Orleans, Q 93 radio station interviewed Baby yesterday about the pic, his upcoming project Like Father Like Son , and a tour starting Dec. 15th. Baby said,

"Wayne to me is my firstborn son. That's my life, that's my love and I love him to death. Haters...I don't even trip off that...Can't nobody live my life for me."

He, of course, didn't address the rumors about their s3xual relationship. But I will say those rumors have been flying high for about 10 years now -- including people like Young Buck, Juve, and Turk talking about the ish they've seen with those two -- and this pic did nothing but start it back up. Check out the interview and carry on peoples....

There you have it, it is fake

You lost
 10-27-2006, 04:36 PM         #24
ReFtheMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AHAHHA, Im Still Tripping Out On Tha Pic...
 10-27-2006, 04:38 PM         #25
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayne yall sum foolz dat kissn shyt iz GEE . . . Sum t0ny s0pran0 sh*t mayne . . . j/k
 10-27-2006, 04:38 PM         #26
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The picture isn't fake. The only way to prove the image is fake is by having an expert look at it, because its picture perfect.

I'm pretty sure SOHH don't have police type resources to look into the coding of the image. Therefore they can't say its fake... period.

Plus SOHH whack anyway
 10-27-2006, 04:43 PM         #27
youngjerzee211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jus feel like postin words
 10-27-2006, 04:50 PM         #28
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if the pic is fake they already admitted they did it so end of story they both f*gs.
 10-27-2006, 04:59 PM         #29
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it IS real, who the hell kisses their dad on the mouth like that? That's just gay.
 10-27-2006, 05:01 PM         #30
glorious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn n*ggas is gettin gassed cuz baby an wayne kissin..so the fck what thas his pops it dont matter if you n*ggas dont kiss your pops on the lips to each his own ya dig..let them n*ggas do them they still gettin money an still puttin out hot sh*t let them n*ggas lives..i dont give a fu*k if they gay or not which they probably arent ima still knock weezy sh*t cuz that n*ggas the truth an i know not one of yall n*ggas can say oh if this sh*ts true im never listenin to weezy again..yall the n*ggas that aint listen to ja for no damn reason when him an 50 was beefin SMH
 10-27-2006, 05:03 PM         #31
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry but even the most advanced PS users can't emulate shadows like that which you see on baby's face. Caused by Wayne leaning in to smooch that n*gga.
 10-27-2006, 05:15 PM         #32
FreshFlow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha dammit men
 11 years ago '06        #33
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2960 2960
yo that doesnt prove that sh*t is fake....your in denial
 11 years ago '04        #34
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 1381 1381
lmao

reading yall responspes was very entertaining.

Kissing another man is gay. Period. I don't know if the pic is fake, so I won't really comment on that, but if they do kiss, that's weak sauce. He could be the "gay rapper" n*ggas been talking about, lol. You can't make 50,000 tracks about fu*king 500,000 women then go around kissing men.....its just not right, lol.
 11 years ago '06        #35
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,662 | Props total: 2350 2350
whether or not the pic is real, I really don't care...just looking @ the big n*ggas face in the background (w/headband), makes me wanna believe it is real...it's not my thing, but IF, & I mean IF, it is real, that was a PDA of grand proportions...I mean, :wow:
 11 years ago '05        #36
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
kissin niccaz aint hot...PERIOD...
 11 years ago '05        #37
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
ok enough wit the gay sh*t, who they hell is loki ja rule alter ego i thought rule lost that battle a long time ago and whats wit jim jones and dame im sorry but dame seems sore that he lost the label and jim is focused on jay alittle to much
 10-27-2006, 05:44 PM         #38
Tha_Watcher_8-|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just look at the champagne glass, the dude behind wayne & baby got his arms crossed, and its a left hand holding the glass. But who owns the left hand?
 10-27-2006, 05:46 PM         #39
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
Baby's interview VERIFIES that he and Wayne share those kisses...aint nuttin photoshopped bout that picture at all

you're an idiot
 10-27-2006, 06:10 PM         #40
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homos
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy