Oct 27 - Lil Wayne & Birdman Pic Photoshopped, SOHH Reports

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2006, 03:10 PM         #1
15010 pageviews
113 comments

BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oct 27 - Lil Wayne & Birdman Pic Photoshopped, SOHH Reports

[pic - click to view]

http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_ .. 0/post_50.html

Here we go again. The infamous -- and photoshopped -- pic of Baby and Lil Wayne "kissing" that circulated around the net about a year ago has some kind of way made it's way back around the block.

A certain "media source" decided to post the pic yesterday like it was new, and of course folks started buzzing about how Wayne is stuntin' like his daddy a lil too much.

But back in my hometown of New Orleans, Q 93 radio station interviewed Baby yesterday about the pic, his upcoming project Like Father Like Son , and a tour starting Dec. 15th. Baby said,

"Wayne to me is my firstborn son. That's my life, that's my love and I love him to death. Haters...I don't even trip off that...Can't nobody live my life for me."

He, of course, didn't address the rumors about their s3xual relationship. But I will say those rumors have been flying high for about 10 years now -- including people like Young Buck, Juve, and Turk talking about the ish they've seen with those two -- and this pic did nothing but start it back up. Check out the interview and carry on peoples....

There you have it, it is fake

113 comments for "Oct 27 - Lil Wayne & Birdman Pic Photoshopped, SOHH Reports"

11 years ago '05        #2
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
Baby's interview VERIFIES that he and Wayne share those kisses...aint nuttin photoshopped bout that picture at all
 10-27-2006, 03:17 PM         #3
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
Baby's interview VERIFIES that he and Wayne share those kisses...aint nuttin photoshopped bout that picture at all

.......................:applause: i just dled the audio them n*ggas kissing cousins baby admits it
 11 years ago '04        #4
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
they still kissed on 106 and park.....baby admitted they kiss .......that picture is real........all yall lil wayne fans just gotta deal with it
 10-27-2006, 03:21 PM         #5
Hooksword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That pic may have been photoshopped, it may not have been. But the rumors of them kissing are OLD. Juvenile was talking about this 4/5 years ago. Ever heard the track "A Ho"?
 11 years ago '05        #6
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Why doesn't Baby or Wayne just say, "Look, we ain't gay"? What harm would that cause? They've never said that sh*t and always got some type of excuse. C'mon man...
 10-27-2006, 03:25 PM         #7
bAd_BoY_KillaRz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlockBurner226 said:

Here we go again. The infamous -- and photoshopped -- pic of Baby and Lil Wayne "kissing" that circulated around the net about a year ago has some kind of way made it's way back around the block.

A certain "media source" decided to post the pic yesterday like it was new, and of course folks started buzzing about how Wayne is stuntin' like his daddy a lil too much.

But back in my hometown of New Orleans, Q 93 radio station interviewed Baby yesterday about the pic, his upcoming project Like Father Like Son , and a tour starting Dec. 15th. Baby said,

"Wayne to me is my firstborn son. That's my life, that's my love and I love him to death. Haters...I don't even trip off that...Can't nobody live my life for me."

He, of course, didn't address the rumors about their s3xual relationship. But I will say those rumors have been flying high for about 10 years now -- including people like Young Buck, Juve, and Turk talking about the ish they've seen with those two -- and this pic did nothing but start it back up. Check out the interview and carry on peoples....

There you have it, it is fake

how this bs prove that the picture is photoshopped??? i mean im use to photoshop and sh*t but this sh*t is real, real talk
 10-27-2006, 03:26 PM         #8
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow some of you people are fu*king stupid as hell, if they say its fake, its fake, end of story, my boy knows TQ and he said they never did no sh*t like that on the set of DO THAT
 11 years ago '05        #9
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
Can someone explain to me why he calls him son? I just checked on wikipedia for Lil Wayne and it dont explain why he calls him "daddy" if theyre not blood or anything
 10-27-2006, 03:34 PM         #10
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was adopted By Baby when he was 13
 11 years ago '06        #11
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
i could care less. keep putting out that hustler music
 10-27-2006, 03:38 PM         #12
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
they still kissed on 106 and park.....baby admitted they kiss .......that picture is real........all yall lil wayne fans just gotta deal with it
deal with what? you trying to get your d*ck hard over lil wayne fans being sad? your fu*kin retarded
 10-27-2006, 03:38 PM         #13
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bAd_BoY_KillaRz said:
how this bs prove that the picture is photoshopped??? i mean im use to photoshop and sh*t but this sh*t is real, real talk

you mean stupid talk. Your an idiot
 10-27-2006, 03:45 PM         #14
Tunyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlockBurner226 said:
if they say its fake, its fake, end of story

Just because someone say's its fake doesnt mean it really is fake....they can be jus tryna cover it up...

I thikn they have kissed before...but then again its not that serious because thats his dad(Baby adopted Lil Wayne)
 11 years ago '06        #15
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 Tunyce said:
I thikn they have kissed before...but then again its not that serious because thats his dad(Baby adopted Lil Wayne)
So fu*kin what?!? I dont kiss my damn dad on the mouth, that's just fu*kin sick. That picture is REAL. I've seen photoshopped sh*t, and that pic is REAL. And them doing that goes against that hustler/gangsta image they try to portray. Sick sh*t. :thumbsdow
 11 years ago '04        #16
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
how come wayne had that track a couple years ago "i miss my dad" i dont remember if that was the title or not but thats what it was...just cuz a man adopts u dont mean u gon kiss him on the mouth...baby is a pedophile, wayne may or may not be gay but he should not be scared to stand up to baby & JUST SAY NO
 10-27-2006, 04:09 PM         #17
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
So fu*kin what?!? I dont kiss my damn dad on the mouth, that's just fu*kin sick. That picture is REAL. I've seen photoshopped sh*t, and that pic is REAL. And them doing that goes against that hustler/gangsta image they try to portray. Sick sh*t. :thumbsdow

Not this moron again.

The picture is fake.
 10-27-2006, 04:14 PM         #18
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
goes against the gangster image? U aint never seen mob movies where the fam kisses. Dont think it was on the lips, but its not far off. If anything, this would make them more gangsta for stepping it up a notch lol.

The pic is definitely fake. They do kiss, but the pic is fake. There is way too much sh*t going on in that small area around baby n weezy.
 10-27-2006, 04:15 PM         #19
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '06        #20
rell923 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 18 18
IF EVERYONE THINKS THE PIC OF BABY AND WAYNE KISSING IS FAKE AND THAT THE DIDNT KISS ON THE LIPS, WHY HAS BET NOT RELEASING OR THE FOOTAGE OF THEM KISSING ON 106 & PARK NO WHERE AVAILABLE ON THE ENTIRE WEB. I SEEN THE EPISODE WITH MY OWN TWO EYES THIS WAS ABOUT 6 OR 7 YEARS AGO EXPLAIN PLEASE. KISSING ANY GROWN MAN ON THE LIPS IS GAY!!! FATHER, FRIEND, BOSS WHATEVER THAT sh*t IS GAY! THE MOB KISS ON THE CHEEK NOT THE LIPS. SOMEONE FIND THE 106 & PARK EPISODE THEN POST IT AND THERES YOUR ANSWER. AFTER HE KISSED BABY ON THE LIPS THE CROWD WAS SHOCKED AND LIL WAYNE THEN TRIED TO EXPLAIN HE KISSED HIM BECAUSE BABY IS HIS DAD. WEAK EXCUSE sh*t IS STILL GAY
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago