Oct 27 - Pulse Report:Jay-Z Dumps Beyonce, Jim Jones Disses Sickamore, Havoc Comes Clean

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2006, 10:58 AM         #1
6133 pageviews
45 comments

Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oct 27 - Pulse Report:Jay-Z Dumps Beyonce, Jim Jones Disses Sickamore, Havoc Comes Clean

Pulse Report:Jay-Z Dumps Beyonce, Jim Jones Disses Sickamore, Havoc Comes Clean, The Game Adds Insult To Injury

Friday - October 27, 2006 by d*ck Johnson

In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about Jay-Z possibly dumping Beyonce on record, Jim Jones wanting to smack Atlantic A&R, Sickamore, Havoc of Mobb Deep coming clean on wealthy men and The Game telling G-Unit to check their SoundScan.

1. Hov dumps Beyonce on record...or does he? So, it looks like that Jay-Z guy is back in championship form, but we won't call him Superman in this column. That's just blasphemous. Ironically, "Show Me What You Got" hinted that Jigga may not have much left in his tank. The title track, "Kingdome Come," on the other hand, gave heads hope that Jay still had "it." Now, "Lost Ones" is sure to draw wandering fans back in. The song leaked mid-week and had people saying the song's second verse is about Beyonce. Well, let's take a look shall we? On the song, Jigga refers to a 23-year-old who is too preoccupied with her work to pay attention to his $300 million a.ss. Well, Beyonce is 25, so unless Hov wrote the song two years ago, he's most likely speaking on a previous relationship. In any event, Beyonce...hollllllleeeeerrrrrr!

"So free, mommy is to serve/you be put on this earth to be all you can be like the reserve/and me my time on the army is served/so I have to allow she her time to serve/the time's now for her/ in time she'll mature/ and them maybe we can be we again like we were," Hov details in the second verse. Eeeeehhh. Hov is flowing like he forgot his rhyme in this verse. Plus with all the "she," "we" Hoveo sounds lost between a bad Trini impersonation and a poor Shakespearian play. In any event, the verse ends with Hoveo telling Fooliet she "lost one."

2. Capo wants to smack Sickamore's kufi off. Baaaallllliinnnnn! (Jones 2008 by the way, he should be on the ballot). Recently Atlantic Records A&R Sickamore wrote a blog comparing G-Unit to the New York Yankees and Dipset being the Mets. Jones' response?

"Hmmmmm, screw Sickamore. I'll slap the sh*t out of Sickamore. That's how I feel about his analogy. I'll go in his office and choke him out in my building, smell me?" Jones told SOHH.com. "He lucky I ain't beat the sh*t out of him around the elevators when we passed him by one day in the office. But I can't violate my contract cause I'm an executive up there. He better watch his little skinny a.ss though. I'll put a whole foot in his a.ss. That's the only thing that's keeping that boy afloat. That little contract."

3. Game goes at Banks, Buck and Yayo. Game is dope. But at this point, no matter what happens, don't nobody wanna hear another diss record between Game and G-Unit. Chuck Taylor apparently thinks otherwise. Borrowing the instrumental for Jay-Z's "Kingdome Come," Game proceeds to read this week's SoundScan numbers until he gets to Banks' 46,906 units before asking, "Banks what you wearing all that blue for?/you know Snoop Dogg?/You fake king of new york/you ain't Jay-Z, you Rupaul/you ain't hard, n*gga/you ain't hot/ Yayo do your dance show homie how to flop." Game also responded to allegations that he stole Banks' logo. After quickly snapping on Buck, Game concluded the song by mocking, "I got two words for Tony Yayo, one blood/you 39 now and you still rapping, ugh!"

4. Havoc comes clean on wealthymen.com. Interesting photos of Havoc were recently posted on wealthymen.com, a dating web site for fat pocket dudes. One of the pics featured a topless Havoc giving the lens his best "s3xy Back" stare while another had the k!lla Queens producer sporting a sweater cluttered with red hearts. Have no fear Mobb fans. While Hav has swagger jacked Farnsworth Bentley, he has nothing to do with his wealthymen.com profile. "I guess somebody must have stole my pictures off of my myspace page and created a profile, but I welcome the publicity, ain't nobody mad at that," Hav told SOHH.com. "Everybody got a Myspace page. What's the big deal? That's the technology [[in] 2006, everybody is on the websites.

If you go on my MySpace is the same pictures. They need to watch out if they go meet somebody thinking it's me."

5. Mays and Zino speak on Source trial. Leave it to former Source owners Benzino and Dave Mays to overlook that a jury awarded them to pay $4 million each to former Source Magazine EIC Kim Osorio for retaliatory discharge and defamation of character. Dudes got on NYC's Power 105 morning show earlier this week and just said they won for being acquitted of s3xual harassment and gender discrimination. In their defense, reports did neglect to mention that the two executives were cleared of the gravest charges. While media outlets said that Osorio was awarded $15.5 million, Zino claims the reports were wrong. "She asked for 17 and she was awarded 7 on the defamation and the retaliatory," Zino told Egypt and Ashy Larry. Anyway you look at it though, Osorio is rich now.

[pic - click to view]

http://sohh.com/articles/ .. icle.php/10106

45 comments for "Oct 27 - Pulse Report:Jay-Z Dumps Beyonce, Jim Jones Disses Sickamore, Havoc Comes Clean"

11 years ago '05        #2
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
ill take beyonce from him if he wants lol what a homo
 11 years ago '04        #3
knowtheledge718 2 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 97 97
has anyone seen the havoc pictures yet?
 10-27-2006, 11:28 AM         #4
JediKnight'sSon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^why would u want to? Homo...
 10-27-2006, 11:31 AM         #5
NickNic3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jones and that kuffi list ....scratch off gunit add...sickamore, jayz and true life
 11 years ago '04        #6
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
 JediKnight'sSon said:
 10-27-2006, 11:39 AM         #7
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowtheledge718 said:
has anyone seen the havoc pictures yet?
you, my gay friend, have officially exposed the hell out of yourself... good luck to ya
 10-27-2006, 11:40 AM         #8
Sloppy Joe Quot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JediKnight'sSon said:
HOmo!!!!!!!!
 10-27-2006, 11:44 AM         #9
Elonzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should post pics of her on a forum
 11 years ago '04        #10
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
^^^^^^Damn, n*ggas on BX is ruthless
 10-27-2006, 11:51 AM         #11
partycase  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Elonzo said:
He should post pics of her on a forum
LOL :D
 11 years ago '04        #12
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
 allabout$ said:
you, my gay friend, have officially exposed the hell out of yourself... good luck to ya

sh*t had me rollin....

has jim jones done anything to any of the dudes on his "kuffi smack" list..

that n*gga is a fu*kin clown
 11 years ago '05        #13
kizzyjr5 
space
space
space
$65 | Props total: 0 0
 Unkleluc said:
Speculation makes the world go round.....
word....
 11 years ago '04        #14
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
jim jones is crazy .....lol
 10-27-2006, 12:10 PM         #15
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrBHZ said:
sh*t had me rollin....

has jim jones done anything to any of the dudes on his "kuffi smack" list..

that n*gga is a fu*kin clown
Dat nicca pu**y
 11 years ago '04        #16
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Man jim jones is a wacko str8 up. n*gga talks that tuff sh*t but aint about none of that sh*t he be talking. Lame a.ss n*gga.
 10-27-2006, 03:08 PM         #17
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

CANT BELIEVE THAT WAS THE BEST HE COULD COME UP WIT..... SHOULDVE TRIED TO DISGUISE THAT GAY a.ss QUESTION, BUT HE SAID IT REALLY EXPECTING THE LINK
 10-27-2006, 03:22 PM         #18
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how jim jones is gonna punch someone different in the face every month....

but the only kufi thats been smacked is the one that gutta knocked off of jimmys head while camron ran the fu*k away...

pus*y set
 11 years ago '04        #19
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
jones is a funny a.ss dude. he would be real if he actually smacked someones kuffi off. to bad he got his smacked off by junior mafia. and i doubt hov is lettin beyonce go she to nice.
 11 years ago '06        #20
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 319 319
JIM JONES IS A CLOWN a.ss n*gga! WHEN IS SOMEBODY GOING TO GET AT THIS f*g**t? I LIVE IN THE DC AREA, WHERE WAS HE WHEN HIS MAN GOT POPPED? COME TO THIS SIDE OF TOWN JIMMY AND TALK THAT SMACKEN SOMEBODY UP sh*t! SEE WHAT HAPPEND 2 YA! LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago