heres proof that the lil wayne and baby pic is fake.....

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2006, 10:42 AM         #41
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, i just heard the baby interview on the radio, sh*t is a real pic he confirms it
 11 years ago '04        #42
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 blood money said:
then fukd wayne in tha mouth.....get tha fuk outta here them dudez got caught they secret is out.........
What f*king secret? THey kissed on National TV for crying out loud. Aint no secrets to this sh*t, you kids are just over reacting to some pic, whether real or fake, happened like four years ago. ANd not too long ago, we saw wayne f*king with Trina, now im hearing about beyonce's sister. CAlling dude a f*g is just ignorance at best, but the kiss was just a homo move on his part.

Last edited by aerokid240; 10-27-2006 at 10:50 AM..
 10-27-2006, 10:52 AM         #43
BOX•CHEV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
everyone saying the pic is fake needs to find a father, and have him beat you blacker than blue for your blatant f*g**try
smh commin from a fu*kin f*g**t from englend
 11 years ago '04        #44
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 D.O.H. said:
theres proof in the thread he admited its real on the radio and even if the pic is fake whats it matter? cuz they kissed on 106 and park, they both admit they do it, and like 20 people said they seen em on a video shoot kissin on the mouth
What 20 people? Get that f*k outta here with that sh*T. Yall knew they kissed on 106 and here acting all shocked about the pic like it was some big secret that's just been revealed. Dudes just wanna talk tha homo sh*t today.
 10-27-2006, 10:56 AM         #45
bAd_BoY_KillaRz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ wayne die hard groupies defending the gayness of weezy and baby
 10-27-2006, 10:57 AM         #46
BOX•CHEV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bAd_BoY_KillaRz said:
@ wayne die hard groupies defending the gayness of weezy and baby
 10-27-2006, 10:59 AM         #47
n0t0nMyLeVeL33  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
u HEARD

believe NONE of what u hear and HALF of what u see
I believe ALL of what i hear. somebody posted the radio conversation on here already. you should check that out.
 10-27-2006, 11:02 AM         #48
bAd_BoY_KillaRz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BOX•CHEV said:

word up even if this sh*t photoshopped then it's on some aliens photoshopping level
 11 years ago '06        #49
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 Draped Up said:
they not gay, ima let a cat out the bag, i'm gay, i would know, them dudes arent
Just because your gay doesn't mean you know what another gay person looks like.
 10-27-2006, 11:11 AM         #50
BOX•CHEV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dead Prezidents said:
Just because your gay doesn't mean you know what another gay person looks like.
 11 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
You can tell Baby's head is covering the dude on the side of him. The guy that Baby is beside, thats HIS ARM. Seriously how is babys outside hand going to be on the inside. You can also look above Baby's head slightly and see the other mans heading peaking out slightly.

THe picture is real, like i said in the other thread. There are ONLY 2 things they could be doing.

Leaning in to whisper something in each other ear and the camera man took the picture at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME.(because why didnt he take the lips on lips photo if he was going for a homo type picture?) or they were indeed kissing.

Thats the only to scenerios that play out. Its either you believe ONE or the Other. Picture is definantly not photoshopped.
 10-27-2006, 11:20 AM         #52
BOX•CHEV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Draped Up said:
I don't care if he's a f*g or not, i listen to the music, i don't pay attention to his personal life

10-27-2006, 11:20 AM         #53
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly think it was taken at a bad angle, i'm gonna get my boy to call TQ tonight and get the real scoop i'll keep everyone updated
 10-27-2006, 11:21 AM         #54
BOX•CHEV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
You can tell Baby's head is covering the dude on the side of him. The guy that Baby is beside, thats HIS ARM. Seriously how is babys outside hand going to be on the inside. You can also look above Baby's head slightly and see the other mans heading peaking out slightly.

THe picture is real, like i said in the other thread. There are ONLY 2 things they could be doing.

Leaning in to whisper something in each other ear and the camera man took the picture at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME.(because why didnt he take the lips on lips photo if he was going for a homo type picture?) or they were indeed kissing.

Thats the only to scenerios that play out. Its either you believe ONE or the Other. Picture is definantly not photoshopped.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
 10-27-2006, 12:16 PM         #55
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bAd_BoY_KillaRz said:
word up even if this sh*t photoshopped then it's on some aliens photoshopping level
Are yall n*ggaz looking at he pics homie upped. Unless he photoshopped them himself, its obvious that picture was altered. There a fu*king face under waynes left arm...c'mon. I know them n*ggaz kiss, they did it on 106 in front of America and no one cared then?

Just look at the fu*king pictures he put up before saying sh*t. Yeah dude confirmed it, but that means sh*t to me after i seen something with my own eyes.

Last edited by macadon83; 10-27-2006 at 12:20 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #56
hollagabby 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 0 0
Lol @ thread starter....even if that sh*t is fake...u really sat there and dissected the picture...lol...It aint that serious yo
 11 years ago '06        #57
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
what i thought was funny was after the pic came out everyone who had wayne as avator changed it quick.
 11 years ago '05        #58
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
this thread should be called 'heres proof that im mad there is a pic of Wayne kissing Baby'

u can see the top of a person's head at the top of Baby's......the white outline around Baby's hand and the 'white spot' come from the fu*king white shirt the dude behind them is wearing.......

this picture means absolutely nothing about their music......it doesnt effect it all.........BUT it does confirm that Wayne and Baby kiss on the mouth.......

get a life dude......
 11 years ago '04        #59
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Man I thought the pic was real at first too then I took the time to look and u can see it was a photoshop. Yall n*ggaz keep sayin that he confirmed the pic. No he didn't. Go back n listen he admitted they kiss on the lips. Which is nothing new. Everybody already new this years ago. I know u Wayne haters d*ck probably got hard when u saw this and wont except the fact that it is a put together pic. Jus look at da sh*t damn.
 11 years ago '05        #60
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
stupid fu*k...a random n*gga's arms is crossed and that's where the watch comes from
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago