heres proof that the lil wayne and baby pic is fake.....

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 107 heat pts107
space
space
$39,327 | Props total: 19969 19969
You can tell Baby's head is covering the dude on the side of him. The guy that Baby is beside, thats HIS ARM. Seriously how is babys outside hand going to be on the inside. You can also look above Baby's head slightly and see the other mans heading peaking out slightly.

THe picture is real, like i said in the other thread. There are ONLY 2 things they could be doing.

Leaning in to whisper something in each other ear and the camera man took the picture at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME.(because why didnt he take the lips on lips photo if he was going for a homo type picture?) or they were indeed kissing.

Thats the only to scenerios that play out. Its either you believe ONE or the Other. Picture is definantly not photoshopped.

10-27-2006, 11:20 AM         #52
BOX•CHEV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Draped Up said
I don't care if he's a f*g or not, i listen to the music, i don't pay attention to his personal life

10-27-2006, 11:20 AM         #53
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly think it was taken at a bad angle, i'm gonna get my boy to call TQ tonight and get the real scoop i'll keep everyone updated

10-27-2006, 11:21 AM         #54
BOX•CHEV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said
You can tell Baby's head is covering the dude on the side of him. The guy that Baby is beside, thats HIS ARM. Seriously how is babys outside hand going to be on the inside. You can also look above Baby's head slightly and see the other mans heading peaking out slightly.

THe picture is real, like i said in the other thread. There are ONLY 2 things they could be doing.

Leaning in to whisper something in each other ear and the camera man took the picture at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME.(because why didnt he take the lips on lips photo if he was going for a homo type picture?) or they were indeed kissing.

Thats the only to scenerios that play out. Its either you believe ONE or the Other. Picture is definantly not photoshopped.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

10-27-2006, 12:16 PM         #55
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bAd_BoY_KillaRz said
word up even if this sh*t photoshopped then it's on some aliens photoshopping level
Are yall n*ggaz looking at he pics homie upped. Unless he photoshopped them himself, its obvious that picture was altered. There a fu*king face under waynes left arm...c'mon. I know them n*ggaz kiss, they did it on 106 in front of America and no one cared then?

Just look at the fu*king pictures he put up before saying sh*t. Yeah dude confirmed it, but that means sh*t to me after i seen something with my own eyes.

Last edited by macadon83; 10-27-2006 at 12:20 PM..

12 years ago '04        #56
hollagabby 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 0 0
Lol @ thread starter....even if that sh*t is fake...u really sat there and dissected the picture...lol...It aint that serious yo

12 years ago '06        #57
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 1824 1824
what i thought was funny was after the pic came out everyone who had wayne as avator changed it quick.

12 years ago '05        #58
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,411 | Props total: 46 46
this thread should be called 'heres proof that im mad there is a pic of Wayne kissing Baby'

u can see the top of a person's head at the top of Baby's......the white outline around Baby's hand and the 'white spot' come from the fu*king white shirt the dude behind them is wearing.......

this picture means absolutely nothing about their music......it doesnt effect it all.........BUT it does confirm that Wayne and Baby kiss on the mouth.......

get a life dude......

12 years ago '04        #59
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Man I thought the pic was real at first too then I took the time to look and u can see it was a photoshop. Yall n*ggaz keep sayin that he confirmed the pic. No he didn't. Go back n listen he admitted they kiss on the lips. Which is nothing new. Everybody already new this years ago. I know u Wayne haters d*ck probably got hard when u saw this and wont except the fact that it is a put together pic. Jus look at da sh*t damn.

12 years ago '05        #60
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 127 127
stupid fu*k...a random n*gga's arms is crossed and that's where the watch comes from

12 years ago '06        #61
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 D-Clutch said
I heard Baby confirmed it on the radio?

gayness.

Baby didn't deny the pic. He simply said thats my son..

10-27-2006, 06:43 PM         #62
InMyBBoyStance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still think the pic is real just someone behind them

12 years ago '04        #63
refuze 374 heat pts374
space
space
$19,838 | Props total: 24959 24959
baby already confirmed this sh*t on the radio, go look around for a radio rip if u want

fu*kin f*gs

10-27-2006, 08:29 PM         #64
cta052006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rjayasin said
Dudes get so goddam riled up over a photograph....dudes need to find some other hobby to occupy their time....

10-27-2006, 08:36 PM         #65
cta052006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k wayne n fu*k all his haters

but ay i gotta question....

when yall gon log off da net n get yall money right?

10-27-2006, 08:37 PM         #66
Rakeem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said
fu*k what happened to people LISTENING to the music an artists puts out...who cares about someone's personal life if they aren't related to you...
OK, but this is a dirty game btw south fans and ny fans, imagine a picture of Cam'ron kissing Jim Jones or Juelz Santana in the lips... The south fans gonna make funny things bout the pic and make threads like "ny lost" and sh*t... But like the pic is of baby and wayne, the sh*t is fake or "who cares about someone's personal life"... u know what i mean? is a sh*tty and stupid game...

10-27-2006, 08:42 PM         #67
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur an idiot....if Baby was "added" to the photo then y would he confirm its a real photo on the radio b/c he loves Lil Wayne like a son?

i just dont no where that hand is coming from b/c that guy behind Baby has his arms crossed

12 years ago '04        #68
Keystone 
space
space
$2,616 | Props total: 141 141
 Draped Up said
they not gay, ima let a cat out the bag, i'm gay, i would know, them dudes arent

10-27-2006, 08:46 PM         #69
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Draped Up said
yeah, ban me for being gay that's real mature, its not like i woke up one day and chose to be gay, you're born with it, retard
:applause: good for you. forget about those stupid comments

12 years ago '06        #70
S-To-Tha-Dizot 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
Aight... I ain't tryna get into this gay sh*t... but I looked at all them pics dude had up and THERE is an imaginary n*gga standin next to them... lol... I'd like to say that this proves that them n*ggas gay, but I agree that this is fake

12 years ago '05        #71
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,563 | Props total: 665 665
HAHAHAHA AT THE WAYNE GROUPIES

12 years ago '06        #72
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 pus*yFiend said
HAHAHAHA AT THE WAYNE GROUPIES

you the one thats happy to see him kiss a n*gga

12 years ago '04        #73
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Bottom line...

Baby justified it on the radio

n*ggaz kissin on the lips aint coo

It will effect Weezy's street cred, but it dont got nuthin to do wit me so imma keep it pushin

12 years ago '04        #74
birdmanjp 7 heat pts
space
space
$438 | Props total: 140 140
how'd they photoshop TQ's WTF look on his face?? lol

10-28-2006, 10:39 AM         #75
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sHOWS HOW DUMB YOU ARE BABY ALREADY ADMITTED IT.pLUS YOU CANT PHOTOSHOP A SHADOW ON BABYS FACE.
I know its hurtin everyones feelings but...Those 2 n*ggas are homo period.

Home      

most viewed right now
-18online now  29
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
46 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+42online now  19
Image(s) inside Phat Ass Goth Girl
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+133online now  17
Strippers long jump now?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-74online now  8
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
287 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+52online now  7
Video inside Metal Heads React To "I Gave You Power" By Nas
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-31online now  7
Video inside Akademiks Drunk Going Off On Joe Budden & Star On TWITCH, Calls Star BR..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
How Lean Became Rap’s Most Wanted Drug
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  4
Fight Night Champion FREE on XBOX ONE